Trump was flying with Epstein more than first thought

17,147 Views | 258 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Pizza
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aTmAg said:

LMCane said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Don't worry though. I'm sure the media will give him the benefit of the doubt and only go after Clinton.
Just like they did in the several years that this was known?
Once again, the 2 flights were known, this is 7 and to new locations. Nothing to the island but it does show that Trump knew Epstein better than he has let on. You don't fly on someone's private jet 7 times to different cities if you don't know they pretty damn well, even if you are stupid rich.
People who **** children should be executed. Regardless which side of the aisle.

People who propagate distractions and convolutions on the eve of such a revelation are functioning as pedophile apologists.

I have zero respect for your posting, but even from that baseline this is surprisingly vile.
I'm a pedophile apologist because the documents released showed Trump flew on Epstein's plane more than was first reported? So if we don't ignore facts then that is "vile"?

You do realize that simply because you close your eyes doesn't make this stuff go away, right? I mean these are flight logs.

When you're dealing with a group of people who cheered in support after Trump said, "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lost one supporter," there's very little reason to think that many of those same people would be bothered if it was confirmed by Trump himself that he did the things they claim Clinton and others did with Epstein.

Everyone knows Trump isn't a moral, ethical, pious man by any stretch of the imagination, and yet they still fully support him. There's little to think that one more thing in a long line of other unacceptable behaviors would change their support for him.
I'm as anti-Trump as a republican can get without pulling a GeorgiaAg and voting democrat, and I admit this is a nothing burger.

Vote against Trump because he is a liberal big spender and encourages money printing. Vote against him because he shut down the economy during covid. Vote against him because he shoots at the hip as he goes and enacts dumbass policies. Don't make stuff up. Especially stuff that distracts away from democrats that are almost certainly implicated of actual wrong doings here.

"Almost certainly..." is no more definitive than saying "I think because I read something that supports my views."

As for Trump, there's nothing being made up about him not being the standard of moral, ethical, or pious. That there are dems that are just like him in those ways doesn't take away from the fact that he also is that way. And still maga supports him.
Not because it supports my views, but because we already know it to be the case. There are pictures of Clinton with young women all over the internet. There is a reason the liberal media pushing this crap. They are trying to equate Trump with Clinton, despite it being clear that Clinton went into depravity-ville, while Trump merely flew on Epstein's his plane domestically. The two are not in the same ball park.

I don't care if they are republican or democrat. I want everybody who partook in Epstein island exposed.

there are pictures of clinton with young women all over the internet? that's your "proof" that Clinton was a pedo and Trump was not doing anything other than discussing rental prices in Manhattan and West Palm Beach with Epstein?

face it, you Trumpers know NOTHING about what happened.

you can pretend you are some kind of experts on everything under the sun, but the only people who know IN REALITY is Trump, and Epstein. And one of them is dead and the other has a long history of lying.

literally NO ONE knows what Trump knew, or didn't know, or the women he was committing adultery with except for Trump.
Have you been reading anything? I despise Trump. I wouldn't mind if he got a stroke and went into retirement. I'm just not stupid enough to fall for this idiocy.

You know damn well that if the FBI had compromising pictures of Trump, then they would have been released YEARS ago. You have to be delusional to pretend otherwise.
Not necessarily. They may just wait until after he is the nominee or maybe a few weeks before the election. Who knows what all they have on him after 3 years of Biden sending his DOJ to look under every rock about him. While I don't think that's fair or right it is reality. Trump was a serious playboy and who knows what all is out there.

Now if you don't care or if you think people won't care that's fine, I just see it as a real problem because while we seem to agree Trump needs to retire the reality is he will likely be the nominee and thus a lot of our hopes are going to be tied up in him. Obviously I don't want to go down that path when we have a much better option.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
No Spin Ag
aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

LMCane said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Don't worry though. I'm sure the media will give him the benefit of the doubt and only go after Clinton.
Once again, the 2 flights were known, this is 7 and to new locations. Nothing to the island but it does show that Trump knew Epstein better than he has let on. You don't fly on someone's private jet 7 times to different cities if you don't know they pretty damn well, even if you are stupid rich.
People who **** children should be executed. Regardless which side of the aisle.

People who propagate distractions and convolutions on the eve of such a revelation are functioning as pedophile apologists.

I have zero respect for your posting, but even from that baseline this is surprisingly vile.
I'm a pedophile apologist because the documents released showed Trump flew on Epstein's plane more than was first reported? So if we don't ignore facts then that is "vile"?

You do realize that simply because you close your eyes doesn't make this stuff go away, right? I mean these are flight logs.

When you're dealing with a group of people who cheered in support after Trump said, "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lost one supporter," there's very little reason to think that many of those same people would be bothered if it was confirmed by Trump himself that he did the things they claim Clinton and others did with Epstein.

Everyone knows Trump isn't a moral, ethical, pious man by any stretch of the imagination, and yet they still fully support him. There's little to think that one more thing in a long line of other unacceptable behaviors would change their support for him.
I'm as anti-Trump as a republican can get without pulling a GeorgiaAg and voting democrat, and I admit this is a nothing burger.

Vote against Trump because he is a liberal big spender and encourages money printing. Vote against him because he shut down the economy during covid. Vote against him because he shoots at the hip as he goes and enacts dumbass policies. Don't make stuff up. Especially stuff that distracts away from democrats that are almost certainly implicated of actual wrong doings here.

"Almost certainly..." is no more definitive than saying "I think because I read something that supports my views."

As for Trump, there's nothing being made up about him not being the standard of moral, ethical, or pious. That there are dems that are just like him in those ways doesn't take away from the fact that he also is that way. And still maga supports him.
Not because it supports my views, but because we already know it to be the case. There are pictures of Clinton with young women all over the internet. There is a reason the liberal media pushing this crap. They are trying to equate Trump with Clinton, despite it being clear that Clinton went into depravity-ville, while Trump merely flew on Epstein's his plane domestically. The two are not in the same ball park.

I don't care if they are republican or democrat. I want everybody who partook in Epstein island exposed.

there are pictures of clinton with young women all over the internet? that's your "proof" that Clinton was a pedo and Trump was not doing anything other than discussing rental prices in Manhattan and West Palm Beach with Epstein?

you can pretend you are some kind of experts on everything under the sun, but the only people who know IN REALITY is Trump, and Epstein. And one of them is dead and the other has a long history of lying.

literally NO ONE knows what Trump knew, or didn't know, or the women he was committing adultery with except for Trump.
Have you been reading anything? I despise Trump. I wouldn't mind if he got a stroke and went into retirement. I'm just not stupid enough to fall for this idiocy.

You know damn well that if the FBI had compromising pictures of Trump, then they would have been released YEARS ago. You have to be delusional to pretend otherwise.
Not necessarily. They may just wait until after he is the nominee or maybe a few weeks before the election. Who knows what all they have on him after 3 years of Biden sending his DOJ to look under every rock about him. While I don't think that's fair or right it is reality. Trump was a serious playboy and who knows what all is out there.

Now if you don't care or if you think people won't care that's fine, I just see it as a real problem because while we seem to agree Trump needs to retire the reality is he will likely be the nominee and thus a lot of our hopes are going to be tied up in him. Obviously I don't want to go down that path when we have a much better option.

Some had his former wife and family, and there's at least one that only had Trump on it. That's the one people still say has "smoke"
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
schmellba99
AG
aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

Orange Man Bad for not time traveling 30 years into the future before making business deals.
The point isn't that Trump is a pedo. The point is he lied about how well he knew Epstein and this is going to be used against him when the time is right. If you think they just go after Clinton and then say "Well Trump flew all over with Epstein but it was just domestic so I'm sure it was innocent" then you need your head examined.

It also means there may be more we don't know. It means that we are more likely to never know who all was involved in Epstein because they will focus on this Trump connection. I know in the Netflix special they made on Epstein they were already going there and they didn't have this much evidence.

I'll vote for Trump again if he is the nominee but I'm so freaking tired of all of this idiocy.
Do you think it ends if Trump rides off into the sunset and never gets involved with politics again?

Hint: It doesn't end. It never ends. Whomever the next R person is will go through the same sht, and the one after, and the one after, until the end of time.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
aTmAg
AG
aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

LMCane said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

I disagree. The democrats were making up all sorts of crap about him during his presidency to try to get him out, including nonsense about urination and prostitutes. After the Epstein raid, the democrats were impeaching Trump. If they had pictures like this, they would have used that, since the GOP would have turned on him after that.

That being said, I'm pissed that a damn good nominee like DeSantis is getting overshadowed by Trump at a time that the democrat incumbent is as vulnerable as Carter. If I thought any of this Epstein/Trump stuff made any sense. I would be starting threads on it daily. But it doesn't. We look foolish trying to pretend otherwise.
Cromagnum
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

There must be high level swamp rats about to get exposed if this is what they're running with…

Burn everyone down. We should want ALL the dirty laundry aired out.
TRADUCTOR
TRADUCTOR said:

Biden island

Strike that, Biden does not need an island to grope tween girls.
pfo
AG
The main problem is democrats are destroying our country by orchestrating a full blown invasion by uneducated illiterate illegals, 3 of 5 of which are on welfare. America is broke and now is full of illegals comprised of terrorists, fentanyl dealers and welfare parasites.

So I'm voting for the Republican
aggie93
AG
aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

I want everyone who did something illegal and disgusting exposed, and if we're being honest, one doesn't have to be at an island to have done something along those lines.

Like they say, "where there's smoke" and if Trump was known to spend time with Epstein, it is possible that something that happened with Clinton and Epstein also happened with Trump and Epstein.

I'm good with both Clinton and Trump being exposed. The right thing is the right thing, regardless of whose side they're on.
If Trump did anything similar to Clinton, then there would already be pictures all over the internet, just like there are of Clinton. To pretend that the chances are equal is preposterous.

There is smoke on Clinton. Not yet on Trump. Flying on somebody's private jet is not smoke. Rich people like to show off their wealth. Whether it is stay at their mansion, ride on their yachts, or in their private jets. People ride on their jets all the time. A dad on my daughter's soccer team loaded up a bunch of players and parents on his jet to fly to DFW from Midland to watch Argentina play Mexico. If that dad ended up being a serial killer, that wouldn't reflect on any of those players or parents at all.

It wouldn't, you're right, but in the world of politics, optics is everything, and it's very easy to turn a pic or video clip way out of proportion. The fact is there is no video proof of anyone (Clinton or Trump) doing anything illegal. There's tons of suggestive pictures and videos both sides point to, but nothing that actually puts either having sex with a minor on camera.

My thing is I'm perfectly fine if both were found to have done something for both to face the consequences. And no, it wouldn't surprise me at all if either of them did something wrong, because one doesn't have to be at an island to do something illegal. The rich can very easily have anything they want done anywhere they want.
Trump cut ties with Epstein 8 years before he even ran for president. He wasn't in the world of politics yet. Democrats will try to make it political because they lie a lot. We shouldn't fall for it.

And I haven't seen a single suggestive picture of Trump on this. There are plenty of Clinton. Trump and his wife merely standing next to Epstein and Maxwell at a party doesn't count. Clinton getting a massage from a young woman/girl does.

Suggestive is subjective and relative. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton did anything illegal, but, again, there's no actual proof. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump did anything wrong with Epstein. The rich live a life we'll never know after all, but like with Clinton, there's no proof.

But in politics, things from the past always are brought up - that's just reality. And just because Trump cut ties with Epstein doesn't mean that while he knew and spent time with him nothing wrong wasn't done.
I'm not going to look up the photos while at work, but I'm sure you've seen them. To pretend the pictures of Trump and Clinton are anywhere near the same ballpark is self delusion. Is that proof? No. But using your "smoke" analogy, there is a ton of smoke on Clinton and nothing on Trump. I don't know why you keep pretending the two scenarios are in any way similar.

I believe in "in for a penny in for a pound," and "tell me who you spend time with and I'll tell you who you are."

And yes, there's way more smoke when it comes to Clinton. That doesn't mean that there's no smoke when it comes to Trump. But in the end, at best, it's all just smoke, because until there's video proof people, on both sides, will believe what they want, even when neither can actually prove anything.
Then you believe in nonsense.

Merely flying in a plane with a rich dude is not smoke. At all. People do that all the time. If you were going on vacation somewhere, and somebody offered you a ride on their private jet, then you'd say heck yea. You wouldn't say "nah, I'll sit in the airport for an hour and ride coach with the rest of the plebes." Even if doing so only cost you $300. Now imagine if flying there and back would have costed you $72,000.

Trump's a billionaire.

Trump has his own private jet.

Trump flying with Epstein wasn't going to be a "heck ya" moment for Trump.
Do you have your own car? Yes? Do you and your wife drive side by side in your own cars on road trips? No? Why not? You can afford it, right?

And being a billionaire doesn't mean you have a billion dollars in the bank. It merely means you own companies, stock, etc. that is worth a billion dollars. Trump is not going to sell stock to fly his plane for the hell of it. And even if he had $72,000 in a cash laying around, he wouldn't spend that for nothing. He became a billionaire by not doing stupid stuff like that in the first place. And if somebody offers you a ride on their car/boat/plane, the last thing you'd say is "no.. I'm too good for that. I'm going to fly my own." At you wouldn't if you had an ounce of people skills.

My point was that Trump going with Epstein wouldn't be something new or even a "heck yeah" thing. Stuff like that is pretty typical for even millionaires.

The point is Trump spent time with Epstein when he didn't have to by going on flights with him. And everyone knows people do more than just sit in a seat in flights, especially when they're rich and they own the plane or even charter one.
And Trump did those things with his family on board? The amount of crack you smoke seems to be going up every post you make.
Looks like 2 of the 7 flights had his family.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
No Spin Ag
Cromagnum said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

There must be high level swamp rats about to get exposed if this is what they're running with…

Burn everyone down. We should want ALL the dirty laundry aired out.

This is the way.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
aTmAg
AG
aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

I believe in "in for a penny in for a pound," and "tell me who you spend time with and I'll tell you who you are."

And yes, there's way more smoke when it comes to Clinton. That doesn't mean that there's no smoke when it comes to Trump. But in the end, at best, it's all just smoke, because until there's video proof people, on both sides, will believe what they want, even when neither can actually prove anything.

Merely flying in a plane with a rich dude is not smoke. At all. People do that all the time. If you were going on vacation somewhere, and somebody offered you a ride on their private jet, then you'd say heck yea. You wouldn't say "nah, I'll sit in the airport for an hour and ride coach with the rest of the plebes." Even if doing so only cost you $300. Now imagine if flying there and back would have costed you $72,000.

Trump's a billionaire.

Do you have your own car? Yes? Do you and your wife drive side by side in your own cars on road trips? No? Why not? You can afford it, right?

And being a billionaire doesn't mean you have a billion dollars in the bank. It merely means you own companies, stock, etc. that is worth a billion dollars. Trump is not going to sell stock to fly his plane for the hell of it. And even if he had $72,000 in a cash laying around, he wouldn't spend that for nothing. He became a billionaire by not doing stupid stuff like that in the first place. And if somebody offers you a ride on their car/boat/plane, the last thing you'd say is "no.. I'm too good for that. I'm going to fly my own." At you wouldn't if you had an ounce of people skills.

My point was that Trump going with Epstein wouldn't be something new or even a "heck yeah" thing. Stuff like that is pretty typical for even millionaires.

The point is Trump spent time with Epstein when he didn't have to by going on flights with him. And everyone knows people do more than just sit in a seat in flights, especially when they're rich and they own the plane or even charter one.
And Trump did those things with his family on board? The amount of crack you smoke seems to be going up every post you make.
That counts.

I find it impossible to believe that Trump would be responsible on those 2 and banging young girls on the other 5. He would have flown alone on all 7 if that were the case.
schmellba99
AG
aggie93 said:

I had posted the old flights we knew about to Palm Beach and Teterboro. Looks like 7 flights so far, all domestic to Newark and Reagan/DC as well. Terrible look.

Those logs are from 1993, 1994 and 1996. And as others have pointed out - none are flights associated with the child trafficking crimes.

Epstein was first convicted of unlawful sex acts of a minor in 2007. That is the same year Trump banned him from Mar a Lago.

You are talking about a full decade before any accusations were filed against Epstein. And, thanks to the Florida AG, most of that crime and conviction was kept pretty hush-hush, including the actual time incarcerated. It wasn't until 2018 or so before the world knew about the deal given to him in 2007/2008 by the Florida AG.

All of the pictures and what not with Trump and Epstein were from the early 90's, when Epstein was making his bones with his investment group, which included a whole mess of who's who on the uber rich list.

It was a full decade later after that before the sht hit the perverbial fan with Epstein that we all know about now.

I mean...if you pretty much quit hanging out or being associated with somebody and then 10 years later that person turns out to be an absolute POS...i'm sure you'll readily agree that you were part of the things done by said POS simply because at one point you were semi-associated with them. (in case you didn't get it - that comment was sarcastic)

I have a family friend that I watched grow up from a kid that was just charged with 12 counts of indecency with a minor. Up until the GJ came down with the charges, nobody in my family had any inkling she was allegedly doing the things that the charges described. Plenty of dinners, drinks, social gatherings, etc. together - by your logic, I guess I"m an accomplice to her crimes even though I'm absolutely not anywhere associated with the things she did.

I"m also certain that at some point, I've done business with somebody somewhere that probably ended up being a criminal, and in the course of doing business, I probably hung out with them socially, had drinks and said nice and complimentary things about them. That's what people do, even if you don't always believe what you say at the time and definitely don't hold the same opinion 10 or 20 years later of the person.

Now, if more info comes out that Trump was taking trips down to the island to abuse young girls like Clinton and a whole lot of others we'll probably never know about did, then all bets are off and he needs to burn like every other pedo on the list. But there isn't any evidence that Trump was remotely associated with anything linked to the pedo ring, including these flights.
RGLAG85
AG
aTmAg said:

aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Trump's a billionaire.

That counts.

I find it impossible to believe that Trump would be responsible on those 2 and banging young girls on the other 5. He would have flown alone on all 7 if that were the case.

Let him have his fantasy, as deranged as it is. They're aligned with Eric and tried to hold GeorgiAg up as a typical moderate that would vote republican if it wasn't for TRUMP. Let that sink in.

These threads are great for identifying the weak minded.
Rockdoc
AG
schmellba99 said:

aggie93 said:

I had posted the old flights we knew about to Palm Beach and Teterboro. Looks like 7 flights so far, all domestic to Newark and Reagan/DC as well. Terrible look.

Those logs are from 1993, 1994 and 1996. And as others have pointed out - none are flights associated with the child trafficking crimes.

Epstein was first convicted of unlawful sex acts of a minor in 2007. That is the same year Trump banned him from Mar a Lago.

You are talking about a full decade before any accusations were filed against Epstein. And, thanks to the Florida AG, most of that crime and conviction was kept pretty hush-hush, including the actual time incarcerated. It wasn't until 2018 or so before the world knew about the deal given to him in 2007/2008 by the Florida AG.

All of the pictures and what not with Trump and Epstein were from the early 90's, when Epstein was making his bones with his investment group, which included a whole mess of who's who on the uber rich list.

It was a full decade later after that before the sht hit the perverbial fan with Epstein that we all know about now.

I mean...if you pretty much quit hanging out or being associated with somebody and then 10 years later that person turns out to be an absolute POS...i'm sure you'll readily agree that you were part of the things done by said POS simply because at one point you were semi-associated with them. (in case you didn't get it - that comment was sarcastic)

I have a family friend that I watched grow up from a kid that was just charged with 12 counts of indecency with a minor. Up until the GJ came down with the charges, nobody in my family had any inkling she was allegedly doing the things that the charges described. Plenty of dinners, drinks, social gatherings, etc. together - by your logic, I guess I"m an accomplice to her crimes even though I'm absolutely not anywhere associated with the things she did.

I"m also certain that at some point, I've done business with somebody somewhere that probably ended up being a criminal, and in the course of doing business, I probably hung out with them socially, had drinks and said nice and complimentary things about them. That's what people do, even if you don't always believe what you say at the time and definitely don't hold the same opinion 10 or 20 years later of the person.

Now, if more info comes out that Trump was taking trips down to the island to abuse young girls like Clinton and a whole lot of others we'll probably never know about did, then all bets are off and he needs to burn like every other pedo on the list. But there isn't any evidence that Trump was remotely associated with anything linked to the pedo ring, including these flights.

It doesn't matter. They don't need facts. Lies and innuendo will work just fine. Trump parties. Biden sniffs and gropes. What's new?
RGLAG85
AG
schmellba99 said:

aggie93 said:

Thanks for defending dear leader! <sarcasm> but you'll get that accusation.
aggie93
AG
aTmAg said:

aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Trump's a billionaire.

That counts.

I never said Trump was banging young girls on flights. I said he had a closer relationship with Epstein than most people realize.

BTW, they were actually friends until 2004 and had a falling out not because of any of this but because Trump beat Epstein out on a piece of property they both wanted in Palm Beach and then sold later for a huge profit. How much Trump knew or was involved with any of the stuff Epstein was doing is unknown, I would hope not at all. They were close in the time before Epstein was first convicted.

It's still a really bad look. BTW for perspective Clinton apparently had his falling out with Epstein in 2005 which was also before he was charged and convicted the first time.

Ronald Reagan
Rockdoc
AG
I'm sorry but this means nothing to anybody other the TDS crowd. And again, I'm voting for Desantis in the primary, but WILL vote for the (R) in the general.
jrdaustin
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Get Off My Lawn said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

I want everyone who did something illegal and disgusting exposed, and if we're being honest, one doesn't have to be at an island to have done something along those lines.

Like they say, "where there's smoke" and if Trump was known to spend time with Epstein, it is possible that something that happened with Clinton and Epstein also happened with Trump and Epstein.

I'm good with both Clinton and Trump being exposed. The right thing is the right thing, regardless of whose side they're on.
So why are you going all in on this thread trying to smear Trump for a loose association with Epstein over 20 years ago, when the current occupant and his family have over 150 SARs resulting from being personally enriched by selling influence to the enemies of America? Laptops, Social Media posts, bank records.... That, my friend, is SMOKE.

It's a nice trick to try to pair Trump with Clinton, who is not on the ballot and is expendable if Trump can be taken down as well. But playing "guilt by association" because of 7 domestic flight records decades ago is not smoke. It's mud slinging, plain & simple.

I've read this entire thread. Your hypocritical series of posts throughout this thread only serve to reinforce why you are not taken seriously. It's a pity, for sure.
Ed Harley
AG
Anyone on those trips had to have known what was going on. And it doesn't matter if they are R or D, it's wrong. Defending this abhorrent behavior on either side of the aisle is bull*****
aggie93
AG
schmellba99 said:

aggie93 said:

All of the stuff with Clinton and Epstein was prior to 2005 and much of it involved his charity initiatives. So I guess that was all good too?

I mean if you think that Clinton and Trump were hanging out with Epstein at similar times but Clinton was doing more with him so clearly HE was a criminal but Trump was innocent that's fine. My guess is that's the case. It's just not exactly a big reach to say that both of them look bad and that most people will have an opinion on either that will be clouded by what they think of Trump or Clinton. Or they will just think they are both pretty scummy.

Sorry these are just facts folks. A lot of you don't like those facts but that doesn't change them. In the meantime I'm going to vote for the guy I don't have to worry about any of this crap with unless Trump is the nominee and then I will hold my nose and vote for him. I just am not going to pretend Trump is something he isn't.

Ronald Reagan
LMCane
I think two things are going on here in this thread that are confusing the Trumpers-

most of those posting here are NOT claiming Trump is a pedo.

I am certainly not claiming that.

most of us on here are claiming instead that this information will be USED AGAINST HIM IN THE GENERAL ELECTION.

and so, it's just the 1,876th reason not to vote for him as the nominee of the GOP if we want to actually win the November election.

but apparently a plurality of the GOP voting base is more happy being able to rage-tweet.
K2-HMFIC
GAC06 said:

This is only surprising to the Jonestown crew

Jonestown crew…I'm dying.

aTmAg
AG
aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Trump's a billionaire.

That counts.

I never said Trump was banging young girls on flights. I said he had a closer relationship with Epstein than most people realize.

BTW, they were actually friends until 2004 and had a falling out not because of any of this but because Trump beat Epstein out on a piece of property they both wanted in Palm Beach and then sold later for a huge profit. How much Trump knew or was involved with any of the stuff Epstein was doing is unknown, I would hope not at all. They were close in the time before Epstein was first convicted.

It's still a really bad look. BTW for perspective Clinton apparently had his falling out with Epstein in 2005 which was also before he was charged and convicted the first time.
The difference is that we have slimey pictures of Clinton with young girls. To pretend he had no idea prior to conviction is delusional.

The "bad look" for Trump on this only exists if you are trying to find the bad look. Every suggested way you guys have for him to avoid that look is preposterous. Like spending millions of unnecessary dollars flying in formation with other billionaires in their private jets. It makes no sense. Other than be a hermit and never talk to anybody, there isn't much that Trump could have done to reasonably avoid being in contact with at least one sleaze ball.

And "closer" doesn't mean "close". There are 30 billionaires living in Palm Beach. The chance of most of those 30 knowing each other is extremely high. Especially if one is as famous as Trump.
aggie93
AG
Rockdoc said:

I'm sorry but this means nothing to anybody other the TDS crowd. And again, I'm voting for Desantis in the primary, but WILL vote for the (R) in the general.
So you think they will go after Clinton and ignore Trump's connection to Epstein because the press plays fair?

I am voting the same way I'm just not going to goaltend for Trump or allow him to live by his own rules anymore. If that means I have "TDS" so be it. Trump is a pretty terrible human, the only question is how terrible. I know he is not someone I want to vote for unless I have no other choice.

Ronald Reagan
Rockdoc
AG
aggie93 said:

Rockdoc said:

So you think they will go after Clinton and ignore Trump's connection to Epstein because the press plays fair?

I am voting the same way I'm just not going to goaltend for Trump or allow him to live by his own rules anymore. If that means I have "TDS" so be it. Trump is a pretty terrible human, the only question is how terrible. I know he is not someone I want to vote for unless I have no other choice.

These stories may be changing votes in ways you won't like.
BigRobSA
Phatbob said:

Even if nothing happened, it still is worth discussing, given his "anti-establishment" narrative.

Only morons think he's "anti-establishment" or anti-globalism.
LMCane

or this

schmellba99
AG
aggie93 said:

schmellba99 said:

aggie93 said:

All of the stuff with Clinton and Epstein was prior to 2005 and much of it involved his charity initiatives. So I guess that was all good too?

I mean if you think that Clinton and Trump were hanging out with Epstein at similar times but Clinton was doing more with him so clearly HE was a criminal but Trump was innocent that's fine. My guess is that's the case. It's just not exactly a big reach to say that both of them look bad and that most people will have an opinion on either that will be clouded by what they think of Trump or Clinton. Or they will just think they are both pretty scummy.

Sorry these are just facts folks. A lot of you don't like those facts but that doesn't change them. In the meantime I'm going to vote for the guy I don't have to worry about any of this crap with unless Trump is the nominee and then I will hold my nose and vote for him. I just am not going to pretend Trump is something he isn't.
If it turns out that all of Clinton's dealings and trips were actually innocent - good for him. But IIRC, Clinton went to the island more than once (if I'm wrong, correct me and I'll admit it). Big difference between a trip with family to Maine or wherever and a trip with young girls (there were pictures as well) to a private island where it is known evil things happened. Epstein also didn't have a oil painting of Trump wearing a blue dress and high heels in his Manhattan home either. And the Clinton's history with charity isn't exactly a statement one should use to defend their criminal enterprises either - ask Haiti and all the donors to their foundation when Hillary was running for pres.

And who is pretending Trump is something he isn't? The only people that make that argument are the never Trumpers that think any and all R candidates must be angels with zero issues, skeletons, etc. or the leftists that think all R's are evil and need to be tossed in a pit and buried alive. And those people are dumb, because there isn't a single politican in all of history that meets their lofty standards. He's a yankee. He's a super rich businessman that spent most of his career dealing in some of the shadiest sectors of business there is (real estate and construction). He's a politician. You bet he's got some things in the closet that he keeps locked away. That is inherent with anybody that fits into any one of those categories, much less all of them.

All that is being said is that the OP comes out swinging that Trump must obvoiusly be in bed with Epstein and it has been pointed out that whatever their relationship was, it was long before Epstein was exposed, that there is absolutely zero actual evidence that Trump was involved in the nefarious activities that Epstein directed, and that simply having a casual business relationship and saying generic nice things doesn't equate to them being brosephus buddies that cut their hands with a knife and became blood brothers like The Lone Ranger and Tonto or anything of the sort.

Sorry, those are the facts. Because you don't like them doesn't change them.

I'll also repeat what I said earlier - if it comes to light that activities with Trump were more than a handful of plane rides 30 years ago and that Trump was a visitor to the island to rape young girls, then burn him at the stake with the others, I'll lose zero sleep over it.

LMCane
aTmAg said:

aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Trump's a billionaire.

That counts.

The difference is that we have slimey pictures of Clinton with young girls. To pretend he had no idea prior to conviction is delusional.

The "bad look" for Trump on this only exists if you are trying to find the bad look. Every suggested way you guys have for him to avoid that look is preposterous. Like spending millions of unnecessary dollars flying in formation with other billionaires in their private jets. It makes no sense. Other than be a hermit and never talk to anybody, there isn't much that Trump could have done to reasonably avoid being in contact with at least one sleaze ball.

And "closer" doesn't mean "close". There are 30 billionaires living in Palm Beach. The chance of most of those 30 knowing each other is extremely high. Especially if one is as famous as Trump.

nothing screams "man of the people" -

more than having Trump defenders go with the "billionaires need to fly on each other's private jets" defense.
aTmAg
AG
LMCane said:

aTmAg said:

aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

aggie93 said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

aTmAg said:

No Spin Ag said:

Trump's a billionaire.

That counts.

more than having Trump defenders go with the "billionaires need to fly on each other's private jets" defense.
Who said he was a man of the people?
schmellba99
AG
LMCane said:

I think two things are going on here in this thread that are confusing the Trumpers-

most of those posting here are NOT claiming Trump is a pedo.

I am certainly not claiming that.

most of us on here are claiming instead that this information will be USED AGAINST HIM IN THE GENERAL ELECTION.

and so, it's just the 1,876th reason not to vote for him as the nominee of the GOP if we want to actually win the November election.

but apparently a plurality of the GOP voting base is more happy being able to rage-tweet.
Newsflash - it doesn't matter what the issue is, the media and left will find a way to use anything and everything against him in the election.

If that is your litmus test for voting for somebody or not, you might as well plan on never voting for anybody but a democrat for the rest of your life - get ahead of the game of how you'll vote when you are dead anyway. Because Trump, not trump - doesn't matter, the same tactics will be used against any non D candidate no matter what the subject is.
Rockdoc
AG
LMCane said:

or this

Ok. I'm with you. Tell me how it's gonna happen.
schmellba99
AG
LMCane said:

or this

This is so dumb I'm even surprised you posted it attempting to make a point. And that's saying something.
coconutED
AG
LMCane said:

Yes, billionaires fly on each other's private jets. It's not as unusual as you want to believe it is.
Texas velvet maestro

oldie

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.