Pelosi Attacker

116,502 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
Straight Talk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Faustus said:

Looks like the Scooby gang has cracked this and it's (laundry list of crazy theories whose unifying factor is that it couldn't possibly have been related to the fact that she's in the top 3 most despised politicians by half of the country and the perp is unhinged).

Nice work everyone.

It's hard to believe anyone would care enough why Pelosi's unrelatable, wealthy husband was attacked that it would affect how they voted. So the 10s of pages of hoops that everyone is cirque du soleiling through to ensure it's anything but politically motivated have been funny.
You're trying too hard.
fixer
When the covid money was running dry here is what the burgeoning mega maga crowd did to pelosi's garage earlier in the year

https://abc7news.com/amp/nancy-pelosi-san-francisco-home-vandalized/9265112/

Again for the dunces that think this was a pro trump, maga, conservative, hit.. .when you aren't 'left' enough for your political base then you are open to retribution like this.
The Kraken
AG
Dude is a nutcase.
Not MAGA.
Not a gay sex lover/prostitute.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
AGHouston11
AG
aggiehawg said:

gotsand said:

FBI needs to hire some creative writing majors, this reeks.

Hell, basic composition would be an upgrade.

The left has got sloppy because they know the media will go along with whatever- it's a given and no journalistic efforts will be made.
captkirk
AG
Swallwell on CNN: "Republicans need to speak out, or someone is going to get killed."

Tell me again which side is delusional about this attack
B-1 83
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Being reported now that this Canadian was in the country Illegally.

Overstayed his Visa.

Another example of how this guy was Pro-Mega-Maga
Probably "Double Top Secret" MAGA!
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Hungry Ojos
damiond said:

text wall of fbi interview with attacker
DEPAPE stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If Nancy were to tell DEPAPE the "truth," he would let her go, and if she "lied," he was going to break "her kneecaps." DEPAPE was certain that Nancy would not have told the "truth." In the course of the interview, DEPAPE articulated he viewed Nancy as the "leader of the pack" of lies told by the Democratic Party. DEPAPE also later explained that by breaking Nancy's kneecaps, she would then have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress there were consequences to actions. DEPAPE also explained generally that he wanted to use Nancy to lure another individual to DEPAPE. b. DEPAPE stated that he broke into the house through a glass door, which was a difficult task that required the use of a hammer. DEPAPE stated that Pelosi was in bed and appeared surprised by DEPAPE. DEPAPE told Pelosi to wake up. DEPAPE told Pelosi that he was looking for Nancy. Pelosi responded that she was not present. Pelosi asked how they could resolve the situation, and what DEPAPE wanted to do. DEPAPE stated he wanted to tie Pelosi up so that DEPAPE could go to sleep as he was tired from having had to carry a backpack to the Pelosi residence. Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi. Pelosi moved towards another part of the house, but DEPAPE stopped him and together they went back into the bedroom. c. While talking with each other, Pelosi went into a bathroom, where Pelosi grabbed a phone to call 9-1-1. DEPAPE stated he felt like Pelosi's actions compelled him to respond. d. DEPAPE remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to forget about the phone call. DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after Pelosi's call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview. e. DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto DEPAPE's hammer, which was in DEPAPE's hand. At this point in the interview, DEPAPE repeated that DEPAPE did not plan to surrender and that he would go "through" Pelosi. f. DEPAPE stated that he pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and swung the hammer towards Pelosi. DEPAPE explained that Pelosi's actions resulted in Pelosi "taking the punishment instead."

Ok, I've got to do an about face on this one. After the initial report, I thought for sure this was a gay prostitute hook up gone bad. It clearly wasn't after reading the police report.

In my defense though, the initial reporting was unbelievably terrible. Three men? Two in their underwear? Wellness check call? Could this have been any more wrong?
AGHouston11
AG
captkirk said:

Swallwell on CNN: "Republicans need to speak out, or someone is going to get killed."

If you see anyone from the Biden administration even if it's at a gas station or restaurant you go after them you get in their face etc etc! - sounds sort of crazy huh. I can't believe a Republican would say that in these times - oh wait …,,,,,
javajaws
AG
I'm not one to jump on conspiracy theories usually...but man, does all of this reek of some sort of manufactured coverup. None of the details released are consistent or make any sense whatsoever.
FriscoKid
AG
captkirk said:

That's pretty rich coming from a party that supported protesting Supreme Court justices to influence a case.
blacksox
Straight Talk said:

Faustus said:

Looks like the Scooby gang has cracked this and it's (laundry list of crazy theories whose unifying factor is that it couldn't possibly have been related to the fact that she's in the top 3 most despised politicians by half of the country and the perp is unhinged).

Nice work everyone.

It's hard to believe anyone would care enough why Pelosi's unrelatable, wealthy husband was attacked that it would affect how they voted. So the 10s of pages of hoops that everyone is cirque du soleiling through to ensure it's anything but politically motivated have been funny.
You're trying too hard.

He's trying too hard? Have you not noticed the crazy mental gymnastics going on here to disprove the official report that this nutter wanted to kneecap Pelosi because of Democrat lies?
AGHouston11
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

damiond said:

DEPAPE stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If Nancy were to tell DEPAPE the "truth," he would let her go, and if she "lied," he was going to break "her kneecaps." DEPAPE was certain that Nancy would not have told the "truth." In the course of the interview, DEPAPE articulated he viewed Nancy as the "leader of the pack" of lies told by the Democratic Party. DEPAPE also later explained that by breaking Nancy's kneecaps, she would then have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress there were consequences to actions. DEPAPE also explained generally that he wanted to use Nancy to lure another individual to DEPAPE. b. DEPAPE stated that he broke into the house through a glass door, which was a difficult task that required the use of a hammer. DEPAPE stated that Pelosi was in bed and appeared surprised by DEPAPE. DEPAPE told Pelosi to wake up. DEPAPE told Pelosi that he was looking for Nancy. Pelosi responded that she was not present. Pelosi asked how they could resolve the situation, and what DEPAPE wanted to do. DEPAPE stated he wanted to tie Pelosi up so that DEPAPE could go to sleep as he was tired from having had to carry a backpack to the Pelosi residence. Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi. Pelosi moved towards another part of the house, but DEPAPE stopped him and together they went back into the bedroom. c. While talking with each other, Pelosi went into a bathroom, where Pelosi grabbed a phone to call 9-1-1. DEPAPE stated he felt like Pelosi's actions compelled him to respond. d. DEPAPE remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to forget about the phone call. DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after Pelosi's call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview. e. DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto DEPAPE's hammer, which was in DEPAPE's hand. At this point in the interview, DEPAPE repeated that DEPAPE did not plan to surrender and that he would go "through" Pelosi. f. DEPAPE stated that he pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and swung the hammer towards Pelosi. DEPAPE explained that Pelosi's actions resulted in Pelosi "taking the punishment instead."

Ok, I've got to do an about face on this one. After the initial report, I thought for sure this was a gay prostitute hook up gone bad. It clearly wasn't after reading the police report.

In my defense though, the initial reporting was unbelievably terrible. Three men? Two in their underwear? Wellness check call? Could this have been any more wrong?

Does that story sound like someone the Pelosi's never knew before and never had been to their house before LOL

I'm sure some stranger shows up in a person's bedroom in the night it's going to go like that ……
Hungry Ojos
The one remaining issue for me is the lack of ANY type of security, which is very strange.

I would imagine that if the story is in line with the police report, we'll get to see the video sooner or later.
agent-maroon
AG
Agree. One of the reports was(is) wrong. Why would the media report so many initial details that were so wrong? And why would the Pelosi family wait so long to refute any details? They still haven't they let the FBI do it for them.

As another poster said this reeks of a cover-up
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

The one remaining issue for me is the lack of ANY type of security, which is very strange.

I would imagine that if the story is in line with the police report, we'll get to see the video sooner or later.
DA Jenkins was asked about that yesterday, whether any video or body cam footage would be released. Her response indicated only if it was used in court would it be made public. I thought that was an odd thing to say. She's the DA. She should know pretty much what would be included in any preliminary hearing or trial.

My spidey senses tell me she is not sure this case will get diverted or not due to his mental health issues.
FTAG 2000
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Every residence in that neighborhood has multiple cameras.

Pelosi's house has multiple cameras (going off media photos).

There was absolutely camera footage of everything that happened, from how he entered the residence (came home with Paul vs. the forced entry cover story) to everything that happened inside including Paul getting hammered.

And no, that video will never see the light of day.
CanyonAg77
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Not even an alarm system?

Even my 92yo mom, five miles out in the country, has an alarm system with cell phone linkage and panic buttons.

And her net worth is a fraction of Pelosi's.
BusterAg
AG
Yeah, it's tough to tell what really happened, but, what is in that police report is not what happened.

Multiple people saying that the Pelosi's already knew the guy.
10thYrSr
damiond said:

Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi. Pelosi moved towards another part of the house, but DEPAPE stopped him and together they went back into the bedroom. c. While talking with each other, Pelosi went into a bathroom, where Pelosi grabbed a phone to call 9-1-1. DEPAPE stated he felt like Pelosi's actions compelled him to respond.

So was it twist ties like you close a loaf of bread with, or zip ties like Jan6 protestors? Important difference.
FTAG 2000
AG
damiond said:

Nonsense.
agent-maroon
AG
Canadian illegal nude rights activist carrying on about the American founding fathers vs the British?

BS
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Secolobo
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

So what does this residence have in common with the Capital security and video footage?
fka ftc
BuddysBud said:

unmade bed said:

Uh oh. CNN big mad at you guys

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/31/politics/pelosi-attack-right-wing-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html

That article is full of the leftists' magic words "conspiracy theory", which usually ends up being the truth.

If the Democrats want to end "conspiracy theories", tell him he truth! Give the facts and stop changing your fake story every hour.
I love this beautiful quote from "the American University professor" that does a perfect job of describing how we got here.

They must have left out the part where this is ALL attributable to Russia-gate, fake Mueller investigation, and the "most secure election ehah" crowd represented appropriately by an burro.

Miller-Idriss, the American University professor, said that prominent figures carelessly spreading misinformation can lead to wider impacts on society.

"It's dangerous because it undermines peoples' sense of truth, it helps them further divorce from reality," she said. "It is a situation where they spread it further and they pass it on."

Paul's blood and other body fluids are on their own hands and hands of those who continue to vote for it. There is no blame for the Mega MAGA folks who support law & order and yearn to make this Country great once more.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after Pelosi's call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview.
Do Canadian schools teach the Revolutionary War from the American or British perspective?
agent-maroon
AG
10thYrSr said:

damiond said:

Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi. Pelosi moved towards another part of the house, but DEPAPE stopped him and together they went back into the bedroom. c. While talking with each other, Pelosi went into a bathroom, where Pelosi grabbed a phone to call 9-1-1. DEPAPE stated he felt like Pelosi's actions compelled him to respond.

So was it twist ties like you close a loaf of bread with, or zip ties like Jan6 protestors? Important difference.

Maybe they're MAGA twist ties
unmade bed
aggiehawg said:

There was a witness, a security guard for a neighboring house, who saw a person all in black with a black backpack walking on the street. Then he heard some "bangs" and then police sirens a minute or two later. (According to affidavit of probable cause.)

Questions:
  • why didn't the security guard call in a suspicious subject at 2:20 in the morning? Dressed all in black carrying a black backpack suggests a burglar in that neighborhood at that time of the morning
  • Why were sirens and lights on for a wellness check?

Not sure why people are getting caught up in the whole "wellness check" thing.

They refer to it that way because what prompted the response was a call from inside the house where the dispatcher did not talk directly with the caller.

Pelosi evidently dialed 911 and left his phone on without making it obvious he was on the call with police. Instead he made statements like "what are you doing here" "why did you come into my house" "I don't know who you are" "what are you going to do to me" that the dispatcher could hear.

The dispatcher asked police to respond to check out what was going on even though she was not directly asked by anyone at the residence for police to come out. That is why it is considered a "wellness check."

had he called and said "hello this is Paul Pelosi, there is a man in my house, please send help" that would not be a wellness check. In that case there is affirmative request from the scene for police presence at the scene. As for why Paul didn't directly speak to the dispatcher, I would imagine the circumstances of the call dictated that. He probably didn't want to alert Depape that he was calling the police.
TRADUCTOR
Lies over lies over lies to the point everything is untrue with each bit of lie in every scenario. No scenario is completely true. Every scenario is then a conspiracy.

Progressive liberal corruption and lies infects the Democrats and MSM.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Pelosi evidently dialed 911 and left his phone on without making it obvious he was on the call with police. Instead he made statements like "what are you doing here" "why did you come into my house" "I don't know who you are" "what are you going to do to me" that the dispatcher could hear.
Must have missed that. Can you point me to where that was released?

TIA.
fka ftc
unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

There was a witness, a security guard for a neighboring house, who saw a person all in black with a black backpack walking on the street. Then he heard some "bangs" and then police sirens a minute or two later. (According to affidavit of probable cause.)

Questions:
  • why didn't the security guard call in a suspicious subject at 2:20 in the morning? Dressed all in black carrying a black backpack suggests a burglar in that neighborhood at that time of the morning
  • Why were sirens and lights on for a wellness check?

Not sure why people are getting caught up in the whole "wellness check" thing.

They refer to it that way because what prompted the response was a call from inside the house where the dispatcher did not talk directly with the caller.

The dispatcher asked police to respond to check out what was going on even though she was not directly asked by anyone at the residence for police to come out. That is why it is considered a "wellness check."

had he called and said "hello this is Paul Pelosi, there is a man in my house, please send help" that would not be a wellness check. In that case there is affirmative request from the scene for police presence at the scene. As for why Paul didn't directly speak to the dispatcher, I would imagine the circumstances of the call dictated that. He probably didn't want to alert Depape that he was calling the police.
There is NO WAY this house was not equipped with a multitude of panic buttons and other means to summon police in an emergency.

I would also imagine there is a certain protocol followed by 911 when a number of a high profile person shows up on caller ID.

Its the slow dribble of facts, often conflicting facts, that leas us to gay lovers arguing in their underwear because Day Pepe hung the pic of their rainbow crooked.

Things that still do not add up. The glass, but not because it was found outside - that can happen. But, its beyond incompetence those doors could be breached with a hammer. They would be made from the same indestructible glass Nancy's wine glasses are made of.

Then elevator phone v bathroom v code talk v overheard conversation.

Why did the security guard not report the suspicious man. Again, they would be versed on protocol.

What was the response time for police. I have heard two minutes, four minutes, eight minutes. This should be a straight calculation based on surveillance and body cam footage. No excuses for misinfo here.
BQ78
AG
"You can't see it" seems to be a common denominator.
Secolobo
AG
bingo, and the person in charge of security.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Things that still do not add up. The glass, but not because it was found outside - that can happen. But, its beyond incompetence those doors could be breached with a hammer. They would be made from the same indestructible glass Nancy's wine glasses are made of.

Then elevator phone v bathroom v code talk v overheard conversation.

Why did the security guard not report the suspicious man. Again, they would be versed on protocol.

What was the response time for police. I have heard two minutes, four minutes, eight minutes. This should be a straight calculation based on surveillance and body cam footage. No excuses for misinfo here.
We assume police dispatchers are competent and on top of things.

What I saw during the Chauvin trial was that those dispatchers f***ed up royally.
J. Walter Weatherman
New World Ag said:

Dude is a nutcase.
Not MAGA.
Not a gay sex lover/prostitute.

Yep. Lunatic breaks into congresswoman's house and one side rushes to pretend he's attended every trump rally in history and was a groomsman at one of trumps weddings while the other side fabricates some sort of gay sex conspiracy. Meteor can't get here soon enough.
unmade bed
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Must have missed that. Can you point me to where that was released?

TIA.

To be clear the call and or transcript of the call has not been released (yet - I assume it will be at some point). However the existence of the call and it's content was confirmed by DA (warning link to very fake news CNN follows):

Quote:

Paul Pelosi was able to call 911 at the start of the attack, according to a law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter. He managed to keep the line open and the dispatcher could hear a conversation in the background, according to the law enforcement source.

Pelosi was talking in code, said the law enforcement source, providing enough detail so that the operator overhearing it could understand that there was something wrong. At the same time, Pelosi seemed to be trying not to make it obvious to the intruder that he had an open line, the source described.

The source said the dispatcher could hear Pelosi speaking about what was going on and dispatched police to check on the house.

The struggle with Pelosi was captured on a police body-camera as police came through the door to intervene, according to one of the sources.

Jenkins confirmed the call, telling CNN's Erin Burnett: "It is really thanks to Mr. Pelosi having the ability to make that call, and truly the attention and the instincts of that dispatcher to realize that something was wrong in that situation and to make the police call a priority so they got there within two minutes to respond to this situation."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/paul-pelosi-attack
fka ftc
The gay lover hammer beater is at least a novel idea vs Orange Man Mega MAGA Trickledown Assaulter.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.