Pelosi Attacker

117,013 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

RGLAG85 said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/29/the-paul-pelosi-story-makes-no-sense-and-the-public-needs-answers-n650945

Quote:

It's the assailant himself that is such an enigma, though. Shortly after his arrest was announced, the authorities claimed that he was a right-wing conspiracy theorist with ties to January 6th rhetoric. That led to the usual gnashing of teeth, accusing Republicans of somehow being responsible for the attack despite that rule never applying to Democrats when leftwing attackers target conservatives.

Regardless, the problem is that fact patterns about the assailant appear to be clashing. For example, aside from supposedly being a January 6th nutter, we know that David DePape is a hemp jewelry-making nudist protester.

Additional pictures show signs supporting Bernie Sanders and Chesa Boudin, both far-left figures. The flag out front is a gay pride/marijuana flag (what will they come up with next?). Further, DePape is apparently a "father figure" to the children of a woman in a commune who is married to another man. That woman is known for her public proclamation of 9/11 conspiracy theories, which are typically a left-wing pursuit.

How does someone with that profile end up a Trump-loving, January 6th supporter as the authorities claim? I honestly don't have an answer to that, and that's the problem. The public needs more information, and this event can't be allowed to be swept under the rug in the way Paul Pelosi's DUI arrest was.

We need to actually see DePape's "right-wing" social media posts that were allegedly deleted before the incident was even announced. Because right now, we have what we can actually see telling one story and what the authorities claim but won't show us telling another story. Perhaps it all connects perfectly (or he's just a clinically insane person), but the burden of proof is not on the public. It's on the Capitol Police and the FBI to give us all the facts so that the assailant and the situation begin to make some semblance of sense. Until that happens, suspicions are going to continue.

I asked this yesterday and called the optics dubious at best. If he had a bunch of "right wing" post, there's nothing more they would have loved than to leave those up to be discovered by the media to splash all over the news! Where are they, and they can't surface days later and be believable?

Who is that? Not Depape.

ETA: Looks more like this.

Y'all don't recognize the guy that posted the video that started the attack in Benghazi?
sam callahan
Quote:

Now get some footage to prove this **** and she may be gone.

In California? Shoot. Her poll numbers would jump up 5 pts.
Ulysses90
AG
aggiehawg said:

Yeah, what? Housekeeper?

This is insane! There are 10 pages of posts on this thread with an impressive level of detail but nobody is asking the critical question that is on everyone's mind.

I'm calling my shot now: When the police bodycam video is finally released or leaked, it will show that as officers entered the house Paul Pelosi was screaming, "Palomino! Palomino, dammit!"

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/nancy-pelosi/n12084
Watermelon Man

nm
It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that he has been fooled.
RGLAG85
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

RGLAG85 said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/29/the-paul-pelosi-story-makes-no-sense-and-the-public-needs-answers-n650945

Quote:

It's the assailant himself that is such an enigma, though. Shortly after his arrest was announced, the authorities claimed that he was a right-wing conspiracy theorist with ties to January 6th rhetoric. That led to the usual gnashing of teeth, accusing Republicans of somehow being responsible for the attack despite that rule never applying to Democrats when leftwing attackers target conservatives.

Regardless, the problem is that fact patterns about the assailant appear to be clashing. For example, aside from supposedly being a January 6th nutter, we know that David DePape is a hemp jewelry-making nudist protester.

Additional pictures show signs supporting Bernie Sanders and Chesa Boudin, both far-left figures. The flag out front is a gay pride/marijuana flag (what will they come up with next?). Further, DePape is apparently a "father figure" to the children of a woman in a commune who is married to another man. That woman is known for her public proclamation of 9/11 conspiracy theories, which are typically a left-wing pursuit.

How does someone with that profile end up a Trump-loving, January 6th supporter as the authorities claim? I honestly don't have an answer to that, and that's the problem. The public needs more information, and this event can't be allowed to be swept under the rug in the way Paul Pelosi's DUI arrest was.

We need to actually see DePape's "right-wing" social media posts that were allegedly deleted before the incident was even announced. Because right now, we have what we can actually see telling one story and what the authorities claim but won't show us telling another story. Perhaps it all connects perfectly (or he's just a clinically insane person), but the burden of proof is not on the public. It's on the Capitol Police and the FBI to give us all the facts so that the assailant and the situation begin to make some semblance of sense. Until that happens, suspicions are going to continue.

I asked this yesterday and called the optics dubious at best. If he had a bunch of "right wing" post, there's nothing more they would have loved than to leave those up to be discovered by the media to splash all over the news! Where are they, and they can't surface days later and be believable?

What does this have to do with his social media and why it was scrubbed if it was full of "right wing" post?
RGLAG85
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I posted earlier from a local Berkeley paper (which I consider more gumshoe reporting actually looking at police blotters, etc.) and their reporting is that Depape doesn't not have any records of criminal charges in that county.

h
His former GF though, Gypsy Taub, is still in the state pen on stalking and attempted child abduction charges of a 14 year old boy from 2019.
Same question for Ms. Hawg.

What does this have to do with his social media and why it was scrubbed if it was full of "right wing" post?
FTAG 2000
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

RGLAG85 said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Quote:

that photo isn't pelosi or depape
aggiehawg
AG

Robert L. Peters
Are they all homosexual?
aggiehawg
AG
From the second tweet I posted above.

Quote:

"Hello this is Gypsy Taub. I am the ex-life partner of David DePape and the mother of his children," said Oxane Taub, calling from the Californian Institution For Women in Corona, California.

Taub -- better known as "Gypsy" -- is a well-known nudist activist who spoke with ABC7 in 2013 at a protest in San Francisco.

"We just wanted to test the waters to see how much the police department respected our first amendment rights," said Taub in 2013. Now she's revealing a longtime relationship with David DePape.

"He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time," said Taub, who last year was found guilty on 20 counts, including the attempted abduction of a 14-year-old boy near his Berkeley high school.
Quote:

Taub told ABC7 News that she and DePape met more than 20 years ago. Together they raised their two sons and her daughter until about seven years ago.

She described a time DePape returned home after disappearing for a year.

"He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him," Taub said. "And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal."

Tara Campbell: "Did he ever show any aggression towards politicians, were his political beliefs extreme in your opinion?"
Quote:

Taub: "Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old ,and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi."

She sends the following message to the Pelosis: "I would like to express my deepest apology to Nancy Pelosi and her husband for the terrible tragic thing that happened."
[url=https://abc7news.com/abc-news-live-local-watch/11513295/][/url]
LINK

Nothing about Depape being gay or bisexual.
agent-maroon
AG
Not that it was ever in question, but you know that he must be mentally ill when someone like fellow nude activist Oxane "Gypsy" Taub is calling him out for it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
agent-maroon said:

Not that it was ever in question, but you know that he must be mentally ill when someone like fellow nude activist Oxane "Gypsy" Taub is calling him out for it.
Especially when you consider why she is in prison. Her stability is questionable at best.
Glenlivet
AG
https://web.archive.org/web/20221029193056/https://www.smobserved.com/story/2022/10/29/news/the-awful-truth-paul-pelosi-was-drunk-again-and-in-a-dispute-with-a-male-prostitute-early-friday-morning/7191.html

And here is a story from the Santa Monica paper...
Fat Black Swan
AG
https://nypost.com/2022/10/29/paul-pelosi-attacker-david-depape-sexually-abused-his-kids-stepdaughter/

Quote:

The man accused of attacking Paul Pelosi with a hammer sexually abused his sons and stepdaughter as children, one of the alleged victims claimed in online posts.

David DePape, 42, was "consumed with darkness," Inti Gonzalez charged on Facebook and in a blog post.

"This attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband came as a shock to me, though not much considering the kind of extreme abuse he had inflicted on me and my brothers," the 20-something Gonzalez wrote.

Gonzalez described DePape as someone who "did genuinely try to be a good person," but added "the monster in him was always too strong for him to be safe to be around."

She said her mom met DePape whom she describes as her "father" in Maui while pregnant with her. The couple moved to the Bay Area shortly after Gonzalez was born.

They split in 2014, when Gonzalez was 13. Gonzalez said her mother "kicked David out because of his toxic behavior."

Six months later, Gonzalez's brother Nebosvod started to remember their father "physically and sexually abusing me and my brothers, which started when we were very young and continued until around 2008, when [Gonzalez] was 7," she recalled.

Although their mother filed a police report accusing DePape of abuse "the case was not managed properly, so nothing was done about it,' wrote Gonzalez.

She claimed she and her younger brother Daniel also "started getting memories of his abuse."

Despite their troubled past, Gonzalez said she still loves DePape and called him a "quiet" man who was "never violent, yelled or even swore."

She also alleged DePape's single mother "was a person who would beat him almost to death."

"He barely opened up about himself or his past but it was obvious that he grew up in hell and that we didn't know the worst of it," she wrote.

Gonzalez said DePape would regularly take her and her siblings to beaches and parks when they were young and one time said at a park that he's sorry '"for everything I have done."

She said she hasn't seen DePape since she was 13, but did contact him about 4 months ago. She said the conversation ended when he refused to admit to the abuse.

fka ftc
Our good buddy Chuck Todd spent 45 minutes gaslighting on Depape's strong ties to Mega MAGA as did4 out of his 6 guests. He slapped around Sinunu and the other Todd if they tried to point out anything to the contrary.

They are going all in on the MAGA connection. I think its obvious the Mar-a-Lago was an attempt by the FBI to foil this plot by finding secret comm between Trump and Depape setting all this up. This was aided by evil Cannon stepping in to prevent the DOJ uncovering this evidence before the attack happened!

At least that's what I am getting from all the usual news sources thus far.
Sea Speed
AG
Yea I am definitely going to take 3 children with teenage years of sudden memories of sexual abuse out of the blue with a grain of salt. That article reads like the mom talked them in to believing it after the dude left. Of course it could have happened, but that article does the accusations zero favors.
Rapier108
The Santa Monica Observer is one of those fake news sites that have appeared in the last 10-15 years or so.

Some of them are left wing trash, other are right wing trash.
sanangelo
AG
Rapier108 said:

The Santa Monica Observer is one of those fake news sites that have appeared in the last 10-15 years or so.

Some of them are left wing trash, other are right wing trash.
I don't think this is the case. Looks like the free weekly paper has been around for more than a decade and you can call them on the phone tomorrow morning and talk to the owner. 310-452-9900
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Rapier108
Current headline making the rounds.

AP source: Pelosi attacker carried zip ties, in Jan. 6 echo
Squadron7
AG
Rapier108 said:

Squadron 7 source: "Everyone found in their underwear in Andrew Gillum echo."

aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

In his underwear?
Squadron7
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

In his underwear?

Most Leftist men have zip in their underwear.
Fat Black Swan
AG
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old ,and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I've always been very progressive.

I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi."
Fight Fight Fight.
Sea Speed
AG
"Man was breathing during heinous attacks in January 6th echo."
annie88
AG
Do we even know if he knew the Pelosi's lived there? If he's a nut job maybe he just picked an open door? It's possible it was political but it's interesting how quickly the media has jumped that assumption.

I haven't read the whole threads or stories but did he say he was specifically there to attack a Pelosi?
Fight Fight Fight.
Burdizzo
AG
https://www.motortrend.com/features/roadkill-zip-tie-drags-tucson-dragway-automotive-event-like-no/amp/

The official motorsports event for MAGA and cross dressers
Gap
AG
Has the full police body cam video been released? If not, when will we see it?

Since this has been moved from the criminal to the political, it is a must that it is immediately released in the name of transparency to ensure the American people aren't being gamed in any way.
i is smart
AG
Gap said:

Has the full police body cam video been released? If not, when will we see it?

Since this has been moved from the criminal to the political, it is a must that it is immediately released in the name of transparency to ensure the American people aren't being gamed in any way.

This would be a good plot for 'House of Cards' on a mission to destroy the footage. Concludes with fellow Dems keeping a copy for future blackmail purposes.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

Do we even know if he knew the Pelosi's lived there? If he's a nut job maybe he just picked an open door? It's possible it was political but it's interesting how quickly the media has jumped that assumption.

I haven't read the whole threads or stories but did he say he was specifically there to attack a Pelosi?
Not that I have read. But there is some confusion over the call made to police and whether a call taker stayed on the line while the police were en route. I mention that because of the "Where's Nancy?" reports that Depape asked that.

The police and DA pressers have left many unanswered questions and in fact have generated even more questions. The puzzle pieces just don't fit together into a credible narrative of what happened.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
Did Paul tell Nancy he was blowing the whistle on something? Did SHE orchestrate this whole thing? No doubt he's a liability for her…
GAC06
AG
Sooper Jeenyus said:

Did Paul tell Nancy he was blowing the whistle on something? Did SHE orchestrate this whole thing? No doubt he's a liability for her…

He may have been blowing something
Jabin
Regarding the door he supposedly broke into to gain access, the broken glass seems to be mainly on the outside of the door. Couldn't that possibly indicate that it was actually broken from the inside?
aggiehawg
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.