Pelosi Attacker

110,006 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pelosi heard a noise and grabbed a hammer or the dude had a hammer entering the home. There was a broken window or door where the apparently entered. An alarm went off or Pelosi called the police and is why cops showed up. Cops showed up as they were fighting over hammer and grabbed the dude as he was hitting Pelosi.

That story makes most sense to me .
LegalDrugPusher
Noticed that they have not reported on what the surveillance cameras shown and this house is very well surveilled, you would think they would say yes this guy drove up in this car was walking along the street was wearing this and that none of that has been reported this guy may have already been over there early in the evening and he and Paul's little hook up or whatever the case may be went from good to bad
unmade bed
Tumble Weed said:

Both of them were holding a hammer , according to the guardian , and he decided to beat on Paul after the police showed up?

Something doesn't pass the sniff test.

Only thing I can figure is one or the other had the hammer and the other grabbed it and they were both holding it to keep the other from using it. Police arrived and Paul let go of the hammer which was evidently not a good move.

But I saw another story that said they each had their own hammer (meaning multiple hammers involved) which is kind of WTF if true.
C@LAg
Burdizzo said:

Saxsoon said:

Gigem314 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

Second time in recent months Pelosi is in the news for her husband being hammered.

You really…hit the nail on the head…with that one.
A man is dying/ in brain surgery regardless of his political persuasion

From CNN...

try google again.

Nancy Pelosi's husband undergoes skull surgery after attack at SF home, sources say; suspect ID'd

https://abc7news.com/pelosi-break-in-san-francisco-assault-nancy-paul/12390087/
Jbob04
AG
Saxsoon said:

Gigem314 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

Second time in recent months Pelosi is in the news for her husband being hammered.

Fake news
LegalDrugPusher
Dan Scott said:

Pelosi heard a noise and grabbed a hammer or the dude had a hammer entering the home. There was a broken window or door where the apparently entered. An alarm went off or Pelosi called the police and is why cops showed up. Cops showed up as they were fighting over hammer and grabbed the dude as he was hitting Pelosi.

Why was the suspect arrested in his underwear?
C@LAg
LegalDrugPusher said:

Dan Scott said:

Why was the suspect arrested in his underwear?
crazy people do crazy things/.

Burdizzo
AG
C@LAg said:

Burdizzo said:

Saxsoon said:

Gigem314 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

From CNN...

try google again.

Nancy Pelosi's husband undergoes skull surgery after attack at SF home, sources say; suspect ID'd

https://abc7news.com/pelosi-break-in-san-francisco-assault-nancy-paul/12390087/

Is the skull the same thing as a brain?
unmade bed
Gonna go out on a limb and guess that a guy that breaks into a congresswoman's home and has no problem beating on an octogenarian head with a hammer in front of the cops probably has a screw or two lose, so no telling…
LegalDrugPusher
Dan Scott said:

This may be all true but if not this is exactly what they want people to believe something as easy and understandable and no confusion much but I think there's more to this than just that alone
Dan Scott
AG
Is that new reporting in the last hour? I haven't seen that. Could be gay sex gone wrong or it's San Fran and that's normal attire.
LegalDrugPusher
unmade bed said:

Gonna go out on a limb and guess that a guy that breaks into a congresswoman's home and has no problem beating on an octogenarian head with a hammer in front of the cops probably has a screw or two lose, so no telling…

Wouldnt this well secured surveillance home have shown this guy walking in with just his underwear on or undressed for some odd reason? if he wasn't there already believe me they're going to hold what they don't want people to know if this thing is not as exactly as they have been reporting
LegalDrugPusher
Dan Scott said:

Is that new reporting in the last hour? I haven't seen that. Could be gay sex gone wrong or it's San Fran and that's normal attire.

Jonathan Hunt from Fox News reported it
Marvin
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Oh my goodness. That is so wrong and yet so perfect. Just surgical.

Blue parachute for you!
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Kozmozag
Sounds like the cops where there before he got hammered
unmade bed
LegalDrugPusher said:

unmade bed said:

Wouldnt this well secured surveillance home have shown this guy walking in with just his underwear on or undressed for some odd reason? if he wasn't there already believe me they're going to hold what they don't want people to know if this thing is not as exactly as they have been reporting

Sure. You are surprised they haven't released surveillance video already? Cops showed up for a reason so obviously something was reported to them.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

I chuckled therefore a blue parachute is distributed to you
Dan Scott
AG

LegalDrugPusher
unmade bed said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

unmade bed said:

Sure. You are surprised they haven't released surveillance video already? Cops showed up for a reason so obviously something was reported to them.

Of course the cops were called but that doesn't mean that this guy wasn't there already early in the evening and a friendship relationship whatever went from good to bad then the cops were reported and that's when the fighting all occurred
Dan Scott
AG
The underwear thing is weird but don't think it's gay sex gone wrong. I doubt Pelosi would bring a gay lover into his home with all the surveillance. I can understand if Pelosi was in his underwear assuming he was sleeping. This dude that's probably normal attire.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Would love to know what these "anti Government conspiracy theories" are.
C@LAg
Dan Scott said:

The underwear thing is weird but don't think it's gay sex gone wrong. I doubt Pelosi would bring a gay lover into his home with all the surveillance. I can understand if Pelosi was in his underwear assuming he was sleeping. This dude that's probably normal attire.
homeless/mental idiots do weird things. they often strip down when breaking into homes because they think it leaves less evidence behind
C@LAg
johnnyblaze36 said:

Would love to know what these "anti Government conspiracy theories" are.
the cnn link above references them.

textbook exaggerated Jan 6/MAGA type character. very convenient.
Burdizzo
AG
Ok, I don't know how much "brain surgery" has been verified, and how much is just media echo...

Also, still quoting "full recovery" as in "not dying"
Dan Scott
AG
CNN just reported Nancy was able to speak to Pelosi before he went into the surgery. No details on type of surgery and believes Paul will make a full recovery.
Manhattan
Underwear only good way to not get shot by the cops.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Yep, looks MAGA to me. Probably a Proud Boy. Good luck with that narrative, MSM.

carl spacklers hat
Saxsoon said:

Gigem314 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

A man giant POS is dying/ in brain cranial surgery regardless of his political persuasion, and I couldn't care less.
FIFY
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
MookieBlaylock
AG
He thought it was Vladimir Poutine
TRADUCTOR
That Canadian Ted Cruz needs to condemn this!
johnnyblaze36
AG
duffelpud
AG
C@LAg said:

Dan Scott said:

homeless/mental idiots do weird things. they often strip down when breaking into homes because they think it leaves less evidence behind
When you're invisible isn't it standard procedure?
"What's this button do?"
Thinice
unmade bed said:

Tumble Weed said:

Both of them were holding a hammer , according to the guardian , and he decided to beat on Paul after the police showed up?

Something doesn't pass the sniff test.

Only thing I can figure is one or the other had the hammer and the other grabbed it and they were both holding it to keep the other from using it. Police arrived and Paul let go of the hammer which was evidently not a good move.

But I saw another story that said they each had their own hammer (meaning multiple hammers involved) which is kind of WTF if true.

If you're gonna challenge someone to a hammer duel you have to provide them with one, thems the rules.
Science Denier
AG
Are they gonna let this guy out with zero bond?
Slicer97
AG
I'd like to say I feel bad for Mr. Pelosi and hope he has a speedy recover. I'd like to say that....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.