Kyle Rittenhouse Officially Picks A&M

39,950 Views | 431 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by chickencoupe16
murphyag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did he actually get accepted? I thought he just said he'd filled out some applications.
annie88
AG
Here come the crazies.
MsDoubleD81
AG
This is my question. Seems like we'd hear more than just from him on a talk show if he was enrolled. He needs a pic with the "class of 2026" sign. Don't they send to those who have been accepted?
BrandoC
AG
Stupid BLM is about to pick back up on campus. I am not against Rittenhouse but hell we are just asking for it accepting him……
backintexas2013
AG
That's only if ****ing idiot believe he shot black people. He didn't. Let them look like the ****tards they are.
ATX_AG_08
AG
I'm happy for him and hope he never has to pay for a single drink.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Can we get him on TexAgs?
javajaws
AG
murphyag said:

Did he actually get accepted? I thought he just said he'd filled out some applications.

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past them to just outright reject him.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
CanyonAg77
AG
BluHorseShu said:

rca21978 said:

I wonder if he has already been accepted and, if so, when he is supposed to enroll. Let's hope so because there will likely be a liberal student and faculty effort to keep him from enrolling.
Doesn't look like (as of yet) he's listed to start in Fall. But maybe it's just late paperwork or acceptance.

Where are you seeing this? Is there a public list of accepted students, or are you revealing university info?
APHIS AG
deddog said:

Birds of a feather, flock together.
BluHorseShu
AG
Charles Coghlan said:

Welcome Kyle you are are an asset to the Aggie family proud you are here.
Im not actually sure he's been admitted
Gigem314
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

"they paid for him too" - Nick Saban
MsDoubleD81
AG
I looked here and he isn't listed. My niece will be a freshman in the fall is there.

https://directory.tamu.edu/
murphyag
AG
It may just be that he wants to attend A&M. Since he's not from around here he might not understand that admission to A&M is competetive. Especially for out of state applicants. Hasn't he been taking online classes at ASU? That school just requires that you have a pulse to enroll, so he might assume A&M is the same way.
BTHOtrolls
AG
Put him in charge of firing the cannon on game day?
WestGalvestonAggie
I'd bet everything I own that he isn't admitted but has decided that he wants to come. There's a big difference...
P.H. Dexippus
AG
utah, get me two said:

The corps is pretty conscious of their optics. Doubt they would want him

Corps leadership is woke. I would be surprised if the did want him.
lb3
AG
BTHOtrolls said:

Imaging the Reeeeeeees from the media. Such sweet tears.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
BTHOtrolls said:

I think he'd win yell leader
Tanya 93
Did he say he decided to apply and it is his first choice?
Or that he was accepted?

Because I don't know how easy it is to get in being out of state
_mpaul
AG
BTHOtrolls said:

milner79
Gig'em!

v1rotate92
AG
Knucklesandwich, we understand and hope you don't play again
agsfan
Do we have a class on gun laws and knowing your abilities with a firearm? Because he needs them
Artorias
AG
agsfan said:

Do we have a class on gun laws and knowing your abilities with a firearm? Because he needs them
His abilities seemed pretty good that night
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I am not sure if Kyle Rittenhouse is admitted, but he would be a great asset to the Aggie Network.
agsfan
If he operated within his abilities he wouldn't have been there.
He was a scared kid in a bad position that he put himself in because he wanted to act like GI Joe when his firearm competency was more Friday night pig hunting.
mjschiller
AG
Welcome to the greatest university on this earth.
Marvin J. Schiller
Hydrocele_aggie
agsfan said:

He was a scared kid in a bad position that he put himself in because he wanted to act like GI Joe when his firearm competency was more Friday night pig hunting.

So he"s at fault for people attacking him ? If they would have you know left him alone nothing would have happened
Teslag
AG
agsfan said:

He killed two terrorist thugs and wounded another. There's socom operators that haven't scored hits like that. I'd say his competency is just fine.
chickencoupe16
AG
agsfan said:

Nearly anyone on this board would have discouraged their son from going where Kyle did that night. It wasn't a great decision and it put him in a bad situation. But to blame him for being attacked is insane. Even more insane is to claim that Kyle didn't know how to use the gun.

You do realize that he only missed one shot that night, right? And just barely? At a guy who was running and jumping and trying to kick Kyle in the head?
wbt5845
AG
SanAntoneAg said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Will he join the cadet corps?
The what?
The ROTC
CanyonAg77
AG
BTHOtrolls said:

You have to earn that right
Bill Clinternet
AG
Why was he walking around with a rifle again? I really hope he doesn't get in or has he already? This will just do as much damage to us as the Physics department thinking they discovered cold fusion years ago.
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
petroleo y agua
agsfan said:

He volunteered to help protect property during a riot. The freaks chased him down so he was in fear for his life, which is why he acted against those seeking to take his life.

He was courageous and calm while being attacked, and he terminated two white criminals.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.