Kyle Rittenhouse Officially Picks A&M

39,969 Views | 431 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by chickencoupe16
aTmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

He's the conservatives Greta Thunberg. That being a child that likes getting attention who in reality desperately needs to shut their pie hole and go sit in the corner and quietly color.
Why does he desperately need to shut his pie hole? There is no reason to expect or want that. It's not like he's spouting about crap he knows nothing about like Greta Thunberg.

Reason 1: F16 loves to state how Greta Thunberg and David Hogg need to shut their cock holsters because no one wants to hear some silly teenagers opinions on anything. Asking for consistency in applying the same idea to little Kyle is reasonable.
We don't want to hear from Greta and Hogg because they are spouting about crap they know nothing about. Rittenhouse is not. He is talking about stuff that none of us know about. What it's like to get attacked by leftist thugs, having to kill to protect himself, to get slandered on public TV, get bogusly charged by a court system, and then beating it? That's the kind of thing I want everybody to know. The more he talks about his injustice the more know that the true nature of the left.
Quote:

Reason 2: He's a dumb kid (as are most kids his age) thus he's will sooner or later say or do something really stupid. It's inevitable. Don't need such stupidity attached to the right.
You are saying stupid on this thread and are associating yourself with the right. Should you take your own advice?
Quote:

Reason 3: I've always found it odd when adults fawn and pine away over some teenager or child. If he shuts up maybe so many adults embarrassing themselves will decease in number.
Who is "fawning"? We admire a kid who was willing to put himself at risk to protect others. Teenagers did that during D-day too. Do you call them stupid and wish they would shut up? Are those of us who praise them "embarrassing ourselves"?

No. That would be people like you.
PanzerAggie06
AG
aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

He's the conservatives Greta Thunberg. That being a child that likes getting attention who in reality desperately needs to shut their pie hole and go sit in the corner and quietly color.
Why does he desperately need to shut his pie hole? There is no reason to expect or want that. It's not like he's spouting about crap he knows nothing about like Greta Thunberg.

Reason 1: F16 loves to state how Greta Thunberg and David Hogg need to shut their cock holsters because no one wants to hear some silly teenagers opinions on anything. Asking for consistency in applying the same idea to little Kyle is reasonable.
We don't want to hear from Greta and Hogg because they are spouting about crap they know nothing about. Rittenhouse is not. He is talking about stuff that none of us know about. What it's like to get attacked by leftist thugs, having to kill to protect himself, to get slandered on public TV, get bogusly charged by a court system, and then beating it? That's the kind of thing I want everybody to know. The more he talks about his injustice the more know that the true nature of the left.
Quote:

Reason 2: He's a dumb kid (as are most kids his age) thus he's will sooner or later say or do something really stupid. It's inevitable. Don't need such stupidity attached to the right.
You are saying stupid on this thread and are associating yourself with the right. Should you take your own advice?
Quote:

Reason 3: I've always found it odd when adults fawn and pine away over some teenager or child. If he shuts up maybe so many adults embarrassing themselves will decease in number.
Who is "fawning"? We admire a kid who was willing to put himself at risk to protect others. Teenagers did that during D-day too. Do you call them stupid and wish they would shut up? Are those of us who praise them "embarrassing ourselves"?

1. So, we don't see post after post telling Greta and David to shut up because they are children? Please.

2. English?

3. Please peruse the many comments on this thread and elsewhere concerning little Kyle. If you don't see much of what is written as fawning then perhaps you don't have a clear understanding of the word.

Mort Rainey
aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Quote:

Quote:

You're equating this kid to soldiers who rushed the beach on D-Day. I would say that comparison constituted fawning.
aTmAg
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Quote:

Quote:

1. So, we don't see post after post telling Greta and David to shut up because their children? Please.
You really don't get the difference? And you are calling Rittenhouse stupid? Really?

If a child tries to give me investment advice, I will tell them to shut up because they are children and because I know more about investing than they would for several decades. Just like Greta.

If a child is talking about something they know more than me, then I'd listen. For example, if a kid at that Uvalde school was recounting his experience, the LAST thing I would tell them is to shut up.
Quote:

2. English?
You are accusing Ritenhouse of maybe saying something stupid later while saying stupid things yourself right now. Irony much?

Quote:

3. Please peruse the many comments on this thread and elsewhere concerning little Kyle. If you don't see much of what is written as fawning then perhaps you don't have a clear understanding of the word.
I see nothing but praise for his selfless actions. That is not fawning. Everybody who does that should be praised.
aTmAg
AG
Mort Rainey said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Quote:

Quote:

You're equating this kid to soldiers who rushed the beach on D-Day. I would say that comparison constituted fawning.
I was not equating the two. I was using his argument against those on D-day to show how stupid it was.
While it's not to the same degree, Rittenhouse showed simiilar mentality to police, fire fighters, and soldiers. More so than you (or me) sitting behind our computers.
PanzerAggie06
AG
Rittenhouse was stupid.

He was justified in carrying a rifle and in using it but inserting himself into the Kenosha riots was stupid.
aTmAg
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

Rittenhouse was stupid.

He was justified in carrying a rifle and in using it but inserting himself into the Kenosha riots was stupid.
No he wasn't. That's like calling the cop that busted into the room in Uvalde "stupid" while the rest were being "smart".

The proper terms are "selfless" or "brave".
Charpie
AG
but the cops in Uvalde were stupid
torrid
AG
I've tried to take a broad view of what Rittenhouse did, but please to do not compare what he did that day in Kenosha to D-Day.
PanzerAggie06
AG
aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Rittenhouse was stupid.

No he wasn't. That's like calling the cop that busted into the room in Uvalde "stupid" while the rest were being "smart".

aTmAgs 17 yo Son: " Hey dad me and my friend Billy want to go to the riots and take our semi auto rifles with us. Can you drop us off?"

aTmAg: "Sure son. That's a great idea. Can Billy's folks pick you up after the riot?"

aTmAg Son: " Of course".

aTmAg: "Great! Here's $20. Get a coke and some extra ammo."

Is that how it would have gone down if your son wanted to go to the riot? I'm guessing not. You'd have said, "hell no you moron don't be stupid."
aTmAg
AG
Charpie said:

but the cops in Uvalde were stupid
Using Panzer's logic it is the reverse. The guys who stayed back were "smart" and the one guy who busted in with his barber's shotgun was "stupid".

Which shows why his "logic" is not.
aTmAg
AG
torrid said:

I've tried to take a broad view of what Rittenhouse did, but please to do not compare what he did that day in Kenosha to D-Day.
Good lord. Can you guys read? When one says "using your argument about X you could say Y" does not equate X with Y.
aTmAg
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Rittenhouse was stupid.

aTmAgs 17 yo Son: " Hey dad me and my friend Billy want to go to the riots and take our semi auto rifles with us. Can you drop us off?"

aTmAg: "Sure son. That's a great idea. Can Billy's folks pick you up after the riot?"

Is that how it would have gone down if your son wanted to go to the riot? I'm guessing not. You'd have said, "hell no you moron don't be stupid."

That's not at all how it went down and you know it.

He went with adults and spent much of the day cleaning graffiti and helping people. He got the gun later from a friend and he (and other adults) went to help protect property.

If rioters were closing in my neighborhood I would have no problem with me and my son together defending the neighborhood. I wouldn't send him by himself just like Kyle wasn't sent by himself.
aggiehawg
AG

Ryan Balch was with Kyle most of the night until they became separated and Kyle was trying to find and rejoin him when the trouble started.
aTmAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ryan Balch was with Kyle most of the night until they became separated and Kyle was trying to find and rejoin him when the trouble started.
And he was an army veteran if I remember right. The notion that Kyle went by himself to protect all of Kenosha is total BS.
PanzerAggie06
AG
aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Rittenhouse was stupid.

He went with adults and spent much of the day cleaning graffiti and helping people. He got the gun later from a friend and he (and other adults) went to help protect property.

If rioters were closing in my neighborhood I would have no problem with me and my son together defending the neighborhood. I wouldn't send him by himself just like Kyle wasn't sent by himself.

Would you send your son with other adults, not you, into a riot area with a semi auto rifle?

Him "getting the gun later" isn't the point. Him, regardless of the timeline, interjecting himself into a riot with a rifle was stupid.
FriscoKid
AG
It's amazing how many people just picture this situation a different way because they want to. The MSM did a fantastic job trashing his reputation and distorting the facts.

Panzer is flat out lying now about what actually happened.
PanzerAggie06
AG
FriscoKid said:

It's amazing how many people just picture this situation a different way because they want to. The MSM did a fantastic job trashing his reputation and distorting the facts.

Panzer is flat out lying now about what actually happened.

Did Kyle go to the riots of his own accord? Yes.

Did he have a semi auto rifle with him? Yes.

Where is my lie exactly?
FriscoKid
AG
If someone asked me to help him protect his property because the cops weren't interested in doing it then don't you think a gun is the correct tool to use?

Do you think he should have been armed with a can of spray paint?
aTmAg
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Rittenhouse was stupid.

Would you send your son with other adults, not you, into a riot area with a semi auto rifle?

Him "getting the gun later" isn't the point. Him, regardless of the timeline, interjecting himself into a riot with a rifle was stupid.
He didn't get SENT. And when the other adults he was with are reasonable and responsible that include army veterans then sure I would be perfectly fine with that.

And BTW, it is certainly MUCH smarter to interject yourself into a riot WITH a rifle than without. And you are calling him stupid?

So let me guess, you think everybody should just move aside and let these thugs burn whatever property they want? And that isn't stupid?
aggiehawg
AG
His group with one of the car lots' owner.

ETA: One of the lots' damage from the night before.

PanzerAggie06
AG
aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Rittenhouse was stupid.

He didn't get SENT. And when the other adults he was with are reasonable and responsible that include army veterans then sure I would be perfectly fine with that.

And BTW, it is certainly MUCH smarter to interject yourself into a riot WITH a rifle than without. And you are calling him stupid?

So let me guess, you think everybody should just move aside and let these thugs burn whatever property they want? And that isn't stupid?

I'll be blunt. I don't believe you.

I don't believe for one second you'd sign off on your son driving to another city, in the presence of Army veterans, or not, to interject himself into a riot. And I definitely don't believe that regardless of him taking it, or picking it up later, that you'd want your son roaming the streets with a semi auto rifle playing Johnny Law.

And before the, "you just hate guns" nonsense starts I'll point out that he was completely justified carrying the gun and using as he did.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I don't believe for one second you'd sign off on your son driving to another city
He worked in Kenosha. His Dad, grandmother, uncle and cousins lived in Kenosha. He was already in Kenosha on August 24th, the day before, for work and stayed at Dominic Black's stepfather's house the night of the 24th.
American Hardwood
AG
We used to call taking arms up to protect lives and property 'brave'. Now it's being called 'stupid'. The reciprocal would be to say that not defending people and property is 'smart'. So, let the rioters burn the world?

Seriously, we are regressing as a civilization.
PanzerAggie06
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I don't believe for one second you'd sign off on your son driving to another city
He worked in Kenosha. His Dad, grandmother, uncle and cousins lived in Kenosha. He was already in Kenosha on August 24th, the day before, for work and stayed at Dominic Black's stepfather's house the night of the 24th.

Awesome.

Would you want your 17yo son to take a semi auto rifle to a full blown riot?
American Hardwood
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

aTmAg said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Rittenhouse was stupid.

I'll be blunt. I don't believe you.

I don't believe for one second you'd sign off on your son driving to another city, in the presence of Army veterans, or not, to interject himself into a riot. And I definitely don't believe that regardless of him taking it, or picking it up later, that you'd want your son roaming the streets with a semi auto rifle playing Johnny Law.

And before the, "you just hate guns" nonsense starts I'll point out that he was completely justified carrying the gun and using as he did.
I would rather my 22 year old son, grab a gun and go defend his neighbors from a violent mob than see him enlist in the military under an SOB like FJB. At least in the case of the riot, I would know he was being righteous and chose his destiny.

Saying that, I am not impugning military service. It is a high calling, but personally I could not take orders from someone as corrupt and, frankly, evil as whoever is pulling president potatohead's strings.
aggiehawg
AG
I never had children.
Tanya 93
The fact his gun was a straw purchase does not seem like he was surrounded by the best of influences
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

The fact his gun was a straw purchase does not seem like he was surrounded by the best of influences
He never had possession of the gun. It was kept locked in a gun safe at Dominic Black's (purchaser) step-father's house. Only the step father knew the combinations to the gun safes. So he had to approve when Kyle and Dominic would use the guns for target practice (usually with the stepfather or Dominic's older step-brothers.)

ETA: Charges were dropped against Black for the purchase, BTW.
torrid
AG
Who never had possession of the gun?
Tanya 93
aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

He never had possession of the gun. It was kept locked in a gun safe at Dominic Black's (purchaser) step-father's house. Only the step father knew the combinations to the gun safes. So he had to approve when Kyle and Dominic would use the guns for target practice (usually with the stepfather or Dominic's older step-brothers.)

ETA: Charges were dropped against Black for the purchase, BTW.
I read reports where that gun was the one he used.

But, he had an adult take his money and buy him a gun.
He pled no contest and the felony was dropped, but it happened and black paid a fine.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

But, he had an adult take his money and buy him again.
I know the charges were dropped, but it happened.
Yes and the stepdad unlocked the safe so he could have it with him that night.
Tanya 93
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

But, he had an adult take his money and buy him again.
I know the charges were dropped, but it happened.
Yes and the stepdad unlocked the safe so he could have it with him that night.
So it is okay for any straw purchase as long as someone else gives permission for when the gun is used?

Kyle couldn't wait 7 months to buy a gun?
techno-ag
AG
We don't need to relitigate what happened. Kyle was acquitted because it was self defense. Some can't accept that because they swallow the media lies. That's fine, but it doesn't change reality. He's a hero.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Tanya 93
techno-ag said:

We don't need to relitigate what happened. Kyle was acquitted because it was self defense. Some can't accept that because they swallow the media lies. That's fine, but it doesn't change reality. He's a hero.
I never thought he should have been prosecuted for the shooting, but the purchase was illegal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.