Kyle Rittenhouse Officially Picks A&M

39,958 Views | 431 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by chickencoupe16
Fishing Fools
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Neehau said:

Why was he walking around with a rifle again? I really hope he doesn't get in or has he already? This will just do as much damage to us as the Physics department thinking they discovered cold fusion years ago.

Why??? Your lack of knowledge can be deadly.
backintexas2013
AG
You don't know the full story but already judge him.
petroleo y agua
Neehau said:

Why was he walking around with a rifle again? I really hope he doesn't get in or has he already? This will just do as much damage to us as the Physics department thinking they discovered cold fusion years ago.

For protection of his person during a riot. Also, why are your posts consistently smarmy?
CardiffGiant
AG
Are we finally going to change the football teams intro song to one of my favorites, "Hey man nice shot"?
Bill Clinternet
AG
petroleo y agua said:

Neehau said:

For protection of his person during a riot. Also, why are your posts consistently smarmy?

So he drove 20 miles to a race riot with a rifle? This is accurate?
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
petroleo y agua
He drove to protect property.
petroleo y agua
Also, I am about to drive 20 miles to a swim meet. What's your point?
SwigAg11
AG
Neehau said:

petroleo y agua said:

Neehau said:

So he drove 20 miles to a race riot with a rifle? This is accurate?

You're also missing the fact that he grew up in Kenosha and still had family that lived there after his parents' divorce.
Bill Clinternet
AG
petroleo y agua said:

His own property? Or was it a rallying call of patriots?
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
petroleo y agua
He was asked to help protect property. He responded in the affirmative.

Why does that bother you?
Bill Clinternet
AG
petroleo y agua said:

Seems to me it wasn't a very smart decision. I truly hope he doesn't get into Texas A&M.
KnuckleSandwich
AG
[We edited a post that you made that we were alerted to from a high number of red flags because you said that you were going to give your opinion and not respond to any replies. We are not going to address that post again and are we are going to remove any posts that you make about the moderation fo that post. -Staff]
petroleo y agua
Neehau said:

petroleo y agua said:

Seems to me it wasn't a very smart decision. I truly hope he doesn't get into Texas A&M.

No one cares whether you feel it was a smart decision. It was legal and Kyle acted completely within his rights.

I am going to actively work to have him accepted. I have two degrees from TAMU and guest lecture on an annual basis to a particular course.

My guess is that your extra income is spent on premium to obsess over kids playing a game. Again, your opinion doesnt matter here or in whether Kyle is accepted to TAMU.
petroleo y agua
So go back to the football obsession boards.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Neehau said:

petroleo y agua said:

Maybe you should do your own research outside of MSM and Dem talking points available from race baiters and The View.

Why do you feel competent to comment about a very public situation you know nothing about? Why do you suppose he won his lawsuit? Why are you asking for extra justification for him exercising his rights? Why are you ignoring members of a crime committing mob attempting to commit crimes against him? Why do you hat him for protecting himself once people were trying to injure and in all likelihood kill him? Why can people travel 100 miles to riot and destroy property that isn't theirs?

Why do you condemn someone you don't know for something you aren't aware of ?
doubledog
I give him a semester. TAMU standards >> ASU (IMHO).
Bill Clinternet
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

Neehau said:

petroleo y agua said:

Maybe you should do your own research outside of MSM and Dem talking points available from race baiters and The View.

Why do you feel competent to comment about a very public situation you know nothing about? Why do you suppose he won his lawsuit? Why are you asking for extra justification for him exercising his rights? Why are you ignoring members of a crime committing mob attempting to commit crimes against him? Why do you hat him for protecting himself once people were trying to injure and in all likelihood kill him? Why can people travel 100 miles to riot and destroy property that isn't theirs?

Why do you condemn someone you don't know for something you aren't aware of ?

He can go to Tech. This will be so bad for our school.
KnuckleSandwich
AG
Mr guest lecture guy, you also add to the irony. I would suspect an advanced academic as yourself would welcome an opposing opinion and the chance for the ensuing debate.
I am going to take your advice though & go read about our awesome football team. Did you hear about our awesome recruiting class or about what a badass Jimbo is? I'd be glad to tell you all about it.
petroleo y agua
Weird hobby to obsess over, but to each their own.
petroleo y agua
You keep stating that but do not provide a reason. Why would it be bad?
Bill Clinternet
AG
petroleo y agua said:

Bad publicity. Texas A&M deserves to be a top 10 public school, just like University of Texas. The guy made a horribly stupid decision and should not have gone to the race riots with a rifle. Playing stupid games to win stupid prizes.
petroleo y agua
His actions were legal and heroic. I believe it would send a strong signal that TAMU is not going to crater to woke pressure, but remains committed to educating the future of the country in areas that matter most.

Sorry your wokeness is offended.
backintexas2013
AG
Neehau said:

petroleo y agua said:

Bad publicity. Texas A&M deserves to be a top 10 public school, just like University of Texas. The guy made a horribly stupid decision and should not have gone to the race riots with a rifle. Playing stupid games to win stupid prizes.

He didn't win a stupid prize. He was acquitted. The three white idiots that attacked him won the stupid prizes. Maybe they should have skipped the race riots. Two will never attend another one. As Meatloaf said two out of three ain't bad
Shoefly!
AG
agsfan said:

If he operated within his abilities he wouldn't have been there.
He was a scared kid in a bad position that he put himself in because he wanted to act like GI Joe when his firearm competency was more Friday night pig hunting.

I considered him pig hunting when he legally protected himself from those 3 pig fkers!
Bill Clinternet
AG
petroleo y agua said:

His actions were legal and heroic. I believe it would send a strong signal that TAMU is not going to crater to woke pressure, but remains committed to educating the future of the country in areas that matter most.

Sorry your wokeness is offended.
Oh I hate wokeness just as much as you do. One of the main reasons I left the Democratic Party. I dont think his actions were heroic. I think they were silly.
petroleo y agua
Defending your own life is silly? Defending property is silly? Maybe go back to the Dems with those takes.
backintexas2013
AG
You are arguing with a guy who said he would let his house get robbed while he sat there and did nothing.
BMX Bandit
He's got insurance. Duh.
Bill Clinternet
AG
petroleo y agua said:

Defending your own life is silly? Defending property is silly? Maybe go back to the Dems with those takes.
You should always defend your own life. Part of that process is making wise decisions. Kenosha has a professional, trained police force? Ever been there? I go there every year for the Renaissance Festival right next door. He made silly decisions and almost paid with ruining his life for it. He should go to a school in his home state and not bring his silliness to Texas A&M.
backintexas2013
AG
You should always defend your life. You should also always be able to defend property. The three idiots played a stupid game by rioting and then attacking him. His kill rate was pretty damn good.
Bill Clinternet
AG
backintexas2013 said:

You are arguing with a guy who said he would let his house get robbed while he sat there and did nothing.
Get new stuff from the insurance company. You aren't legally required to stop the burglars if you think your life is at risk. Get new locks and cameras outside. Zero point in getting into a firefight in my home when it is almost assuredly a one off experience that will never happen again.
SwigAg11
AG
Neehau said:

petroleo y agua said:

You should always defend your own life. Part of that process is making wise decisions. Kenosha has a professional, trained police force? Ever been there? I go there every year for the Renaissance Festival right next door. He made silly decisions and almost paid with ruining his life for it. He should go to a school in his home state and not bring his silliness to Texas A&M.
During those nights of rioting, that police force you mention was overwhelmed in many parts of the city. They were pushed back multiple times and had to abandon large parts of the city that were rioting. What do law abiding citizens do in that scenario? Do they give up property and let it be destroyed? I believe that insurance policies for many businesses have exclusions in their coverage for riot damage. That would destroy family businesses and their income. What should they do then?
BMX Bandit
When your spouse gets killed by home invader, you can use the life insurance money to sign up for several dating apps
CanyonAg77
AG
The "professional police force" in Kenosha was overwhelmed and letting the place burn to the ground.

Side note, first, you say you'll let home invaders rob you blind, then refuse to answer when asked if you'd let them take your wife and daughters.

Now, you attend Renaissance festivals.

Your credibility to argue any position is being eroded rapidly.
CanyonAg77
AG
Zero point in wearing a seat belt, I won't get in a wreck
Zero point in wearing a helmet while biking or skiing
Zero point in having home insurance, as you just said, it won't happen

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.