Buffalo Tops Supermarket Mass Shooting

38,252 Views | 440 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by lethalninja
agz win
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buffalo NY. First thought it was Texas.

Suspect now in custody.

Man in military type dress spraying bullets in the store.
Sully Dog
Is it just me or does this crap happen more when dems are in the white house
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Post removed:
by user
Sea Speed
AG
I'm assuming thats the last Vegas one? Thst whole deal is still so weird to me. Usually major events like that make it in to our lexicon but that one was out if the news cycle as quickly as it started and never really gets discussed anywhere. Sketchy.
Sully Dog
FAT SEXY said:

The worst mass shooting in U.S. history happened while Trump was president...
Magnitude is not the same as frequency, and my point is frequency
Sully Dog
Sea Speed said:

I'm assuming thats the last Vegas one? Thst whole deal is still so weird to me. Usually major events like that make it in to our lexicon but that one was out if the news cycle as quickly as it started and never really gets discussed anywhere. Sketchy.
Which reminds me. Has anyone seen the final report on that yet?
Touchscreen
AG
Listening to Fox News. Said it was a white supremacist. They are pushing the narrative of white supremacy as the major threat to the country.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
FAT SEXY said:

Still wish we knew anything about that at all.
Jason C.
AG
FBI activated another one.
Rapier108
Jason C. said:

Yep, but it will never come out that he was "known to the FBI" like most of these people are.

The left needed something with a "white supremacist" because an election is coming up and they need more distractions for Biden's abject failures.

It is simply amazing how these things always happen when it is most convenient for the left.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
batchuser
Don't post the shooters name, face, or anything about them and punish the media outlets that do. But I know this will never happen.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Sea Speed said:

Nashville bombing of AT&T data center was memory holed in the same hole as LV shooting.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Sea Speed said:

Nashville bombing of AT&T data center was memory holed in the same hole as LV shooting.
I'll add San Bernardino and Orlando to that list.
annie88
AG
Sully Dog said:

Is it just me or does this crap happen more when dems are in the white house
Seems to be in cities and it's states with the strictest gun laws more than president, but not sure.

Truth is they happen under both parties of presidents. Bad guys in crazy people simply do not follow laws. And if they want to kill people they're going to do it.

Depending on who did the shooting depends on how much the media picks up on it or how long it stays in the news as well. We don't hear about the Pulse much anymore because it didn't fit the narrative.

Very sorry for the victims and their families.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
FAT SEXY said:

Which one are you talking about?

Vegas?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
BAP Enthusiast
Jason C. said:

The guy was vaxxed. He has a 180 page manifesto with politically correct terms for lgbt that list off the exact gun he used, websites like 4chan, 8chan, discord chats that he used, and so much more. He claims to be a "white supremacist" and a fascist.

Everything about this absolutely screams false flag from the Feds.
Ted Lasso
Video and manifesto is posted on 4chan /pol. Inspired by Roof and Tarrant
Rapier108
BAP Enthusiast said:

Jason C. said:

The guy was vaxxed. He has a 180 page manifesto with politically correct terms for lgbt that list off the exact gun he used, websites like 4chan, 8chan, discord chats that he used, and so much more. He claims to be a "white supremacist" and a fascist.

Yep. It's sad that it has come to the point in this country were we expect the FBI to conduct or at least "encourage" something like this.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
UTExan
If only New York banned rifles like his.

If only New York had the death penalty.

If only a citizen legally carrying concealed was able to disrupt the attack.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
aggiehawg
AG
Ted Lasso said:

Can you expound?
Matt_ag98
Rapier108 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Jason C. said:

Yep. It's sad that it has come to the point in this country were we expect the FBI to conduct or at least "encourage" something like this.

I wonder what that job posting for "false flag researcher/interloper" looks like on USAJobs and who applies for that?
BAP Enthusiast
aggiehawg said:

Ted Lasso said:

Can you expound?

Dylan Roof shot up a black church in Charleston and Brenton Tarrant live-streamed himself shooting up a mosque in Christchurch, NZ that was well known for producing actual terrorists.

These guys were true believers. Pretty sure this guy is just some random schizo:

Here is a picture of his trunk:

If he joined /pol/ in 2020 and then got redpilled about everything afterwards, why did he get vaxxed? /pol/ was extremely anti-Covid vax, it was everywhere there for more than a year.

Also, no one on /pol/ ever uses politically correct terms for lgbtq.

These two things alone make me question all of it.
Rapier108
Matt_ag98 said:

Rapier108 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Jason C. said:

I wonder what that job posting for "false flag researcher/interloper" looks like on USAJobs and who applies for that?
Ask the FBI guys who led the faux-plot to kidnap the Michigan governor.
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks.
HabitualLineStepper
batchuser said:

Don't post the shooters name, face, or anything about them and punish the media outlets that do. But I know this will never happen.

It's a matter of public record, why should media outlets be punished for something completely legal?
IslanderAg04
5th amendment, bruh. Even criminals have rights. You cant pick and choose.
BAP Enthusiast
His manifesto reads like a literal leftist wrote it:

Who on the right would ever describe guns in this manner?
Dan Scott
AG
Dude was 18 years old
IslanderAg04
Wow, that literally checked every Liberals wet dream
Sid Farkas
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

Biden's Ministry of Truth will manipulate the interpretation. your take is destined to fail.
BAP Enthusiast
IslanderAg04 said:

The entire manifesto is like that.

Stolen from elsewhere:

Quote:

Breaking: Mass shooting in Buffalo NY

- Self proclaimed "gun nut" = Time to ban firearms
- Radicalized by ****posts = Words are terrorism (see recent media buzzword "stochastic terrorism")
- Radicalized by infographics = Accurate data is terrorism (time to hide the crime stats)
- "I never saw this information until I found 4chan, etc." = 'Far-Right' websites exclusively promote "disinformation" that leads to terrorism
- "I felt awakened" = Anyone who wakes up from NWO brainwashing is a potential terrorist
- Self described "white supremacist" = Anyone who opposes replacement migration is a racial "supremacist"

What sort of ****** would believe that you can stop the replacement of Whites by shooting up a random store and publishing a manifesto that will be used as ammunition to shut down the only semi-organized political resistance? This **** glows.
PCC_80
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

His manifesto reads like a literal leftist wrote it:

Who on the right would ever describe guns in this manner?
Yep, this does not read like you would expect. Certainly makes you question who wrote this.
oldyeller
AG
UTExan said:

If only New York banned rifles like his.

Some will likely try to sell the narrative it was bought in a jurisdiction with more lenient gun laws, which helps push the need for a federal ban on normal, excuse me "high," capacity magazines and scary black rifles. And they will note how easy it is to modify these guns to circumvent restrictions, further claiming that warrants another ban on so-called "assault rifles."

I'd wager little attention will be paid to just how many meds the shooter is/was on, psychiatric condition leading up to this incident, nor how his mental condition is the real problem here, not the weapon(s) he used.
Marcus Brutus
Will this be the incident that kills the filibuster?
Marcus Brutus
This is bizarre. Shooting up a grocery store because of white replacement? This is false flag.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.