Rush died

28,155 Views | 388 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by pdc093
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will miss you Rush. Heaven got a golden voice today!
tunefx
AG
Here
Mr. Lahey
AG
RIP, haven't listened to him in years but I have many fond memories of listening to him with my dad while we would work on cars or drive to practices.
Big Al 1992
AG
Herknav
AG
//here//
//Herknav sends//
ApachePilot
AG
This just kills me. Loved loved his show for many decades. God who will fill his shoes?
NASAg03
Great radio presence. One of his greatest speeches that still applies even more today:

BanderaAg956
HERE
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Ag87H2O
AG
It's impossible to overstate the impact Rush Limbaugh has had on conservatism and on this country over the past three plus decades. Rush single handedly carried the conservative movement on his back from the time President Reagan left office in 1989 until the Gingrich revolution in 1994 when he was the only voice. No FOX News, no social or electronic media, not even many other voices on AM radio.

He is gone far too soon. While I'm heartbroken to see him go, I'm thankful he's in a far better place and is no longer suffering. I pray he understood the reach of a life well lived, the impact he made in so many lives, and the love he engendered.

From a grateful country - mission accomplished, well done, Godspeed.
HeadGames
AG
2021 has been very tough for me. I've lost two very influential men in my life, less than a month apart. My earliest memories are of listening to Rush in the car with my dad. Now they're both gone. I hate this ****ing year.
RGLAG85
AG
I will miss Rush immensely! There will never be another like him and his patriotic conservatism is unmatched.

Rest in peace you great man and God bless his family and followers.
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
NASAg03
sonnysixkiller
AG
Here. Started listening to him when I moved to College Station in 1989 feels like I lost a family member.
WillieBrownsBratwurstBun
AG
SIAP

https://www.c-span.org/video/?284357-3/rush-limbaugh-1951-2021
Astrobo
AG
Here
kappmeyer
I won't miss his message, but I absolutely respect anyone who's done something for so long, with such consistency and professionalism. He was a staple of radio.
Beechcraft AG 91
AG
once in a generation conservative radio host

he will be greatly missed
oldord
AG
Here
HILLJE61
HERE
Hillje
dschwab
AG
Here. Rush leaves a vacuum in the conservative talk radio arena. I hope it can be somewhat filled by one who can articulate the motives of the swamp and the peoples appropriate responses to them.
"Government is a broker in pillage and every election is an advance auction on the sale of stolen goods." H.L. Mencken

'81 Ag
TexasRebel
AG
Ditto.
muleshoe
AG
Here
No Longer Subsribed
AG
In listening to Rush the past few months I was often struck by how happy he sounded despite what he knew was a terminal illness. He is literally one of those who changed the world. Today I'm certain he heard those words we all want to hear: "Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world."
aTmAg
AG
What happens to his show now? Do they keep the EiB and have a new person take over? Does it just go away and it become a free-for-all on his time slot across America?
El Cazador
El Cazador
Owlagdad
TrumpGaveMeABabyBump said:

dschwab said:

Here. Rush leaves a vacuum in the conservative talk radio arena. I hope it can be somewhat filled by one who can articulate the motives of the swamp and the peoples appropriate responses to them.

It will be hard to do... Rush was like trump in a lot of ways... Said it like it was and didn't care who that offended...

I don't think anyone right now could take his place, I love Hannity but he is too politically correct aswell... I don't see anyone that could be the renegade he was ..

Could snerdly do it?
NASAg03
Big Al 1992 said:

Does Disney cancel her for saying worse things than Gina Carano?

Rapier108
aTmAg said:

What happens to his show now? Do they keep the EiB and have a new person take over? Does it just go away and it become a free-for-all on his time slot across America?
Sounds like in the short term they're going to be doing "best of" shows and guest hosts.

Probably going to take time to figure out what everyone will do with the show and time slot.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
CanyonAg77
AG
Again, I urge everyone posting hateful tweets to please stop.

We know the insane left is out there. We know that hate Rush because he represented us.

Don't give them the bandwidth.

Everyone will be plagued with it quite enough on social media and elsewhere, for several weeks.
b_rad
AG
Here. He will be missed by millions. 1100 central time here in Texas will never be the same. Will miss his voice. Sad day!!
Rapier108
Why do you people keep posting this sludge from ****ter?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Ags77
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

cap-n-jack said:

Terrible loss for conservatism. Can't wait to hear from the compassionate left.

Yup. Here it is.

I feel the same way about people that say hateful things about Mr. Limbaugh at his death as I do about the folks on here that said what they said about Senator McCain when he died. I feel sorry for them. Their lack of love in their hearts manifests in their hateful words.
Gigem
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

I feel the same way about people that say hateful things about Mr. Limbaugh at his death as I do about the folks on here that said what they said about Senator McCain when he died. I feel sorry for them. Their lack of love manifests in their hateful words.
I agree to a certain extent. But Rush was a happy warrior to the end. McCain was vengeful to the end.
EX TEXASEX
Can't even imagine how much further along our great country would be towards being a communist ****hole without him. Rip Great Ome !!!
#FJB

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.