COVID exponential growth in full swing

115,566 Views | 1213 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by texagbeliever
dBoy99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Houston facing "apocalyptic" COVID-19 growth!!! - https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3120790

I am part of the problem and you're the victim...
billydean05
Don't you know...

2 more weeks
dBoy99
AG
billydean05 said:

Don't you know...

2 more weeks

dBoy99
amercer
AG
billydean05 said:

Over under on 50,000 deaths in their US by the end of 2020. I take the under
Onceaggie2.0
Lol if you believe the death numbers
cmag
LOL if you think they're substantially off
Onceaggie2.0
cmag said:

LOL if you think they're substantially off

Right and Geroge Floyd died of covid too !
amercer
AG
FPS_Dough said:

Oh right, those 150,000 people are just being held in the basement of a DC pizza place with JFK, Elvis, and 2Pac until the election is over.
Onceaggie2.0
amercer said:

FPS_Dough said:

Oh right, those 150,000 people are just being held in the basement of a DC pizza place with JFK, Elvis, and 2Pac until the election is over.

Believes everything the government tells him.
amercer
AG
FPS_Dough said:

amercer said:

FPS_Dough said:

Believes everything the internet tells him.
Onceaggie2.0
amercer said:

FPS_Dough said:

amercer said:

FPS_Dough said:

Believes everything the internet tells him.

Right these hasn't been any fraudulent deaths attributed to covid 19 none at all! You get em

Also I think the covid board is more your speed that's where the ignorant tend to gather
amercer
AG
Sorry being so consistently wrong is triggering for you.
Onceaggie2.0
amercer said:

Sorry being so consistently wrong is triggering for you.

Yeah since you responded to me killing your bumping of this thread. I'm sorry your virus lost
amercer
AG
I didn't bump it.

But I do think this thread shows that the virus is much worse than most people on here (myself included) though it would be. No conspiracy theory, just a nasty virus that we still don't fully understand.
Onceaggie2.0
amercer said:

I didn't bump it.

But I do think this thread shows that the virus is much worse than most people on here (myself included) though it would be. No conspiracy theory, just a nasty virus that we still don't fully understand.

You tried spiking the football on a virus you deem nasty very cool man!
amercer
AG
It was the first post I found. I'm sure somewhere later in the thread you could find me saying that there's no way 100k Americans die from this.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
amercer said:

billydean05 said:

I don't think we understood the breadth of ways Covid can kill. From respiration issues, blood issues, brain effects, heart attacks, automobile accidents, gun shots, Covid can bludgeon you to death and do this without bothering with infecting you.
Matt Hooper
AG
Its amazing anyone is still alive to bump the thread with an illness still circulating; that has a 99% survival rate.

Headed to Cabo this Friday. If I get sick and die you can all ridicule me. I suspect I am at greater risk of serious illness or death from other things Mexico related - some of which are fun. As such - time to keep LIVIN.

PS - will wear a mask on the plane and in the US airport without complaint. Not sure what it will be like once we land in Mexico; assuming the pilots don't die mid-flight from the Rona.
Onceaggie2.0
Aggie Joe 93 said:

amercer said:

billydean05 said:

I don't think we understood the breadth of ways Covid can kill. From respiration issues, blood issues, brain effects, heart attacks, automobile accidents, gun shots, Covid can bludgeon you to death and do this without bothering with infecting you.
amercer wont like this.
dBoy99
AG
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3133989

Punked Shank
AG
Are we all dead yet?!?
Kozmozag
2 more weeks obviously you weren't a math major.
dBoy99
AG
To the top as the vaccine is rolled out and people are fainting from their fear of needles...
bmks270
AG
Cases, hospitalizations and deaths are at all time highs.

I really didn't think we would surpass the surge earlier in the year, but we definitely have passed the daily case count and are the same or worse in terms of daily hospitalizations and daily deaths. It's not clear if we are at the new peak or if it will keep going higher for the next few weeks.

I still think we should go on with our lives and remove all business restrictions.

With the holidays I actually expect a short terms drop in the number of cases and deaths. No one wants to spend their vacation quarantined, people will be using their vacation time to the fullest, so won't be getting tested and reporting will fall.
You can see where cases dipped down during the thanksgiving break too.
MaxNumberOfCharactersIs01
Punked Shank said:

Are we all dead yet?!?

Yes, I am. Died a couple weeks ago. After voting in-person and having family for Thanksgiving, I went downhill pretty quick.
BigRobSA
The Kraken said:

Punked Shank said:

Are we all dead yet?!?

Yes, I am. Died a couple weeks ago. After voting in-person and having family for Thanksgiving, I went downhill pretty quick.

Did you vote before or after you died. And, if after, how many times did you vote for Biden?
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Keegan99
AG
Fall surge is in decline.

Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
BigRobSA said:

The Kraken said:

Punked Shank said:

Are we all dead yet?!?

Did you vote before or after you died. And, if after, how many times did you vote for Biden?

This claim of election fraud has been disputed.
GAC06
AG
It's pretty clear the kraken was in fact dead on arrival
BallerStaf2003
AG
So I'm currently at a hospital in LA covering a surgery and the surgeon just shared an email to The hospital's employees with some pretty dire news. It shares a staggering statistic about the state of affairs in Los Angeles.

We are currently at 99% IcU capacity citywide with over 10K cases a day (14K yesterday, 22K the day before)

Of those, 12% are going to need a hospital bed.

Of those, 12% will go to the icu.

That means an addition of 200 people will be needing ICU beds daily. There is nowhere to put them and they are beginning to plan to make OR rooms and other areas with space makeshift ICUs but they don't have enough equipment.

In short, the message is that things are about to get a lot more serious.
AgResearch
AG
Two more weeks
BigRobSA
BallerStaf2003 said:

So I'm currently at a hospital in LA covering a surgery and the surgeon just shared an email to The hospital's employees with some pretty dire news. It shares a staggering statistic about the state of affairs in Los Angeles.

We are currently at 99% IcU capacity citywide with over 10K cases a day (14K yesterday, 22K the day before)

That means an addition of 200 people will be needing ICU beds daily. There is nowhere to put them and they are beginning to plan to make OR rooms and other areas with space makeshift ICUs but they don't have enough equipment.

Why didn't LA mandate masks?!
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
AgResearch
AG
Keegan99 said:

Fall surge is in decline.

Southern US "fall" surge is just creeping up looking at the last dataset. Then will decline in similar fashion to the Midwest.
BallerStaf2003
AG
BigRobSA said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Why didn't LA mandate masks?!

Yeah it doesn't seem to have done much good but we will also never know what would have happened if there wasn't a mask mandate. How much worse would it have gotten?

But what does it matter to you, you think the virus is weak and have your head in the sand.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.