Tim Kerlee - 12th Man

382,200 Views | 1425 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Jack Boyette
Aggie Grad Student
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The family is in our thoughts.

We remember.

God bless all of you.
aggie0811
God Bless all the families and friends of the twelve aggies.
Mark Fairchild
AG
They are in our prayers every day and especially today. In the Catholic church the month of November is the month to remember and pray for all souls. Our l2 are on the scrolls at our church, St. Stephen's Catholic Church in Midland, TX. We will never forget them or the survivors.

Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
LawAg02
God Bless all of the families of our 12 Aggie Angels. Please know that the Aggie family is still here for you and constantly remembering you in our prayers.
LOAD2000
AG
We Won't Forget!

WALTON LOADS
TXAg04
AG
ttt
UT_TheUniversity
Very Sad, My prayers go out to all involved.

HOOKEM
GIG EM

"t-sips never respect Aggies......until they work for one!"--Temple of Kyle

The problem is they never work for one!!

kjaneway
AG
ttt
Praying for the Kerlee family.
Bec93
Never forget
Christi '97
I just read The Chance to Say Goodbye; great book Mrs. Kerlee. Your son was truly a blessing. Thank you for sharing.
AgDotCom
Gig'em buddy
Guitarsoup
AG
ttt

Happy Birthday
TimsParents
S
Please remember Tim and the other eleven Angels today. I know he would be very disappointed in all the dissension and enmity among Aggies today. Come together as Aggies do under all circumstances. That is what brought him here when he could have gone anywhere in the country.

Gig'Em & God Bless
LittleAggie2003
ttt
BTHOB-98
I am sorry for your pain. If I could take it on myself I would.
TimsParents
S
Don't forget the Aggie Spirit Tim & the eleven other angels are watching!

Gig'Em & God Bless
TimsParents
S
Tim and the other angels are smiling as you all discuss positive solutions! Keep up the Spirit of Aggieland especially in times of disagreement!

Gig'Em & God Bless
AggieMAM03
I am a member of the Class of 2003. Much like Tim, I am from out of state. It was not until a campus visit that I decided to come to Texas A&M not only for the education I would get, but for the traditions and pride surrounding the school. With the recent Bonfire happenings around campus, I have taken the time to read Mrs. Kerlee's book. I would just like to take the time to thank her for doing so. She has made my spirit for Aggieland even stronger. I am good friends with one of Tim's buddies (Em Porterfield), she spoke nothing but positive words of Tim. I am just sorry I did not get the opportunity to know him. He MORE than represents the Aggie Spirit. To the Kerlee's, I am aware of all you do in the College Station area, thank you, you are truly a blessing to the Aggie Family!
TimsParents
S
Thinking of you today as every day. We know you are watching over us and Aggieland!

Gig'em and God Bless
We Love You
Mom & Dad
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Tim's Parents--

Is there still a link to the book?

kathy
TimsParents
S
3rd Gen Ag
Go to iuniverse.com and click on bookstore. The title is The Chance to Say Goodbye. They have it in the campus bookstore.

Gig'Em & God Bless
TimsParents
S
Thinking of you today as every day! We miss you always but are comforted knowing you are with Jesus. We love you!

Mom and Dad
kjaneway
AG
Thank you, Tim's Parents, for always giving me a good feeling when I revisit this thread.

You two seem so special; it is obvious the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

God Bless you all.
TimsParents
S
Tim, Thinking of you all day yesterday as it was your Mom's birthday. We know you are watching over us and the campus this Parents Weekend

Gig'Em & God Bless
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Tim,

I see your parents on campus and around town a lot. They don't know me from Adam, but they sure are nice everytime I say hi. They're always showing their smiling, faithful faces.... letting your light shine like you did when you were here, as they do good on campus. You should be proud.. they're awesome..

Kourtney '03
RXAggie02
AG
If only all Ags could read this!
Good to know their are some ags in heaven watchin over us.
I didn't know Tim, but he was definitly someone I would have loved to have been able to meet. There really is just no words for a guy that awesome and whole hearted.
jbirdag96
AG
I know this thread has been going on for a few years, but I have a question that is in regards to the photo that is at the first of this thread. I read that a few people are seeing an angel in the top left hand portion of the picture. I've looked at it and can't really make anything out. Maybe its something that will "jump out" at me over time. I've read his mom's book and its very good. I had the chance to meet her very briefly after an Aggie football game last fall when I purchased the book. She was very kind and loving...no surprise there
Kels
AG
May 31, 2002 - I SAW IT! For the first time I saw what DOES appear to be an ANGEL. I've looked at that picture a hundred times, if not more, and...nothing. Today, it was just THERE. It justed popped off the screen at me. WOW!
Forrest
Good to see that this thread is still active. It honors Tim and 11 others always.

God bless our twelve and may we never forget.

Good to see you here, 88 and glad you see the angel...

Forrest, your old neighbor...
OregonAg
AG

ttt for Miranda, Jerry, Jeremy, Jamie, Michael, Chad, Scott, Brian, Christopher, Lucas, Chris and Tim.
kjaneway
AG
Best thread on texags.
AggieSarah01
AG
WOW - After studying the picture again for several minutes, I now see all of the angels talked about. It is so amazing and incredible! The arm of the child and the shocked face to the right of it are the easiest to see and go from there. Once you see it, it becomes so clear...

God Bless the 12!
Tx Ag 85
God Bless Timothy

Former Falcon
TimsParents
S
Thanks to all of you who keep Tim JR in your memories. There is a new scholarship in his name in the Mechanical Engineering Dept. that will be awarded this fall for the first time. Son you will always be remembered here as will the others.

Gig'Em & God Bless
Christi '97
ttt

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.