Bluey

38,102 Views | 323 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by BadMoonRisin
Star Wars Memes Only
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone out here with toddlers that watch Bluey? It's a fantastic show, I enjoy sitting and watching it with my kid. If you're a parent with small children, I highly recommend it.
Ron Murkundy
My kids love this show. I might love it more. The dad always cracks me up.
powerbelly
AG
Best kids show on tv right now.
Quad Dog
AG
My kids are too old for this now, but I've heard good things. I remember I think I always enjoyed Phineas and Ferb more than they did years ago.
FtBendTxAg
AG
It's phenomenal, and without a doubt the best children's show I've ever watched with my demon toddler. And the music is fantastic. Dad is hilarious.
heddleston
AG
Bandit and Chili are without a doubt the best parents on television.
IrishAg
heddleston said:

Agree completely, great show and I love watching it with my kid.
Matsui
AG
Same. My 5 year old loves it. Me too
jeffk
AG
heddleston said:

Definitely agree, but I also appreciate that they show them getting tired and annoyed and having to do adult things on occasion too.

Bluey is our families favorite show (we have two little girls who like to call themselves Bluey and Bingo).
Tanya 93
Quad Dog said:

My kids are too old for this now, but I've heard good things. I remember I think I always enjoyed Phineas and Ferb more than they did years ago.
That is how I felt sometimes about Gravity Falls
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
It's a great show. Helps me find more ways to continue be a more interactive dad and helps my kids verbalize to me how they want to play.
Brock Sampson
AG
Best kids show ever that's equally as funny for adults.
_lefraud_
AG
Such a great show. Other than my son confused about Bluey being a girl, it's one of the few shows the entire family can watch and enjoy.
jeffk
AG
Season 2 hits Disney+ tomorrow, btw.
BadMoonRisin
AG
jeffk said:

I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
MW03
AG
Bluey:
Dad. That's not the plan. You're not allowed to stop and talk to your friends. You have to take us straight to the playground.

Bluey's Dad:
Hmm. Interesting plan. How's this plan: I'll do what I want, and you don't tell me what to do.

Solo Tetherball Champ
We have a two and four year old. The first time my wife and I watched this was at a hotel room during a road trip to keep the kids distracted while we could unwind.

The wife and I looked at each other and asked "did someone film our lives?"
jeffk
AG
Yeah, I've basically lived the Takeaway episode in some form or fashion many times
Dumpster Fire
Love it. My 8 year laughs at the same things I do and he wants to watch it all the time. He's my youngest so it's surprising that he likes this. I'm willing to bet it doesn't last much longer but we enjoy the show.
tysker
AG
jeffk said:

I guess I know what the whole family will be binging this weekend
OldArmy71
AG
I'm not sure what it means to be on Disney Plus, but Season 2 has been on the Disney Junior TV channel (I think that's what it's on) for several months. My grandson and I watch it on Spectrum.

Is this something different, or just a mobile way to watch it?
jeffk
AG
Yes, Disney+ is their on demand streaming service.
Brock Sampson
AG
jeffk said:

For real life!?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
My girls are consistently trying to freeze me with their "magic xylophone" or get me to play airport or taxi. Tomorrow I am playing "hotel" with them

My favorite episode is the one where they're at the park and all the kids are trying things for the first time, and the dad is just watching them and telling Bluey not to intervene because the young pups have to figure it out on their own.
jeffk
AG
Brock Sampson said:

jeffk said:

For real life!?

Josepi
AG
My kids think the bus episode with the old ladies on the bus is the funniest thing on television.
powerbelly
AG
Josepi said:

My kids think the bus episode with the old ladies on the bus is the funniest thing on television.

They are correct.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
I surprised my kids this morning by showing them Season 2 was available... the screeching happiness was infectious
aggiechick
After reading this thread, my fourteen year old and I just watched several episodes while I'm working today. What a great show! Even for us olds and a teenager.
Thunder18
AG
jeffk said:

heddleston said:

Definitely agree, but I also appreciate that they show them getting tired and annoyed and having to do adult things on occasion too.

Bluey is our families favorite show (we have two little girls who like to call themselves Bluey and Bingo).

My daughters aged 4 and 2 also do this. I only wish I was as cool a Dad as Bandit is though
jeffk
AG
There's apparently a lot of us with four and two year old daughters on here.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
I've got a 7, 5, & 2 year old
OldArmy71
AG
My grandson was five when we started watching; he's now six and laughs hysterically at most of the shows, though he likes to pretend that Bluey is a boy, not a girl.

My 12-year-old granddaughter has been known to sit down and watch several episodes with us.

I love Bluey.
Satellite of Love
Watching Sleepytime with my 3 year old perfectly help explain to her why she isn't allowed to sleep in mom and dad's bed. Seeing bandit get beat up in his sleep is a scary thought!
Btron
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

My girls are consistently trying to freeze me with their "magic xylophone" or get me to play airport or taxi. Tomorrow I am playing "hotel" with them

My favorite episode is the one where they're at the park and all the kids are trying things for the first time, and the dad is just watching them and telling Bluey not to intervene because the young pups have to figure it out on their own.

My girls make me do rocket ship up the stairs. Most days. 5-1, blast off! Rocket noises as I struggle to run up the stairs. All thanks to Bluey!
My now 2 yr son first got comfortable saying Dad because of the intro song to Bluey. Do o do doo DAD!!!!
Great show!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.