Bluey

39,188 Views | 323 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BadMoonRisin
Legalize-It-Ags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BowSowy said:

My kid does that for the Bluey theme and the Hot Dog song
HOT DOG! HOT DOG! HOT DIGGITY DOG!
P.H. Dexippus
AG
My kids are going to age out of watching the show before they ever get around releasing season 3 stateside.
Scriffer
AG
BIL works for the mouse. Season 3 should be arriving in August
The Porkchop Express
Scriffer said:

BIL works for the mouse. Season 3 should be arriving in August

Or pay $3 for a VPN and watch it right now. We are on episode 25 of season 3.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Blue's house on Airbnb

https://news.airbnb.com/bluey/
BQAG02
AG
My 3yo was sick late one night so the wife and I were up at 3am with him and figured we'd find something to watch. That was our first exposure to Bluey and it was awesome
P.H. Dexippus
AG
We have a VPN. Where are you streaming it from?

ETA
Quote:

You can watch Bluey Season 3 on the ABC Iview website (https://iview.abc.net.au/channel/abc4kids). You need a VPN set to Australia though. I highly suggest the chrome web store extension "Urban Free VPN proxy Unblocker - Best VPN" since it's free and it works simply!
jeffk
AG
FYI!

The Collective
AG
Nm, I see this thread is pretty active. I won't clutter with other kids show stuff.
spadilly
S
I think I'm more excited about season three finally coming than my kids are.
Madmarttigan
AG
What I've noticed watching this with my daughter is the music is really good and fits each episode really well. The Easter bunny episode recaptures the excitement of being a kid on Easter/Christmas really well and the ending with the music always makes me smile.

Formerly tv1113
CDub06
AG
We've bootlegged the first half of season three and there are some really great episodes. And Lucky's Dad really makes a name for himself.
jeffk
AG
Who doesn't already know Lucky's dad?!
ChipFTAC01
AG
CDub06 said:

We've bootlegged the first half of season three and there are some really great episodes. And Lucky's Dad really makes a name for himself.

Luckys dad is really great how he just charges right into whatever insane game is going on at the Heeler household. Likes it's totally normal
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Madmarttigan said:

What I've noticed watching this with my daughter is the music is really good and fits each episode really well. The Easter bunny episode recaptures the excitement of being a kid on Easter/Christmas really well and the ending with the music always makes me smile.

My kid loves the Easter episode a bit too much. Just wants to watch it on repeat. Same with Christmas Swim. But, yeah, the music in Easter is definitely fantastically done
BowSowy
AG
CDub06 said:

Does he actually get a name?
Sapper Redux
BowSowy said:

CDub06 said:

Does he actually get a name?

If you haven't seen Dad Baby, you need to see Dad Baby. It's part of season 2 but not shown on Disney +. You can find it online.
The Porkchop Express
CDub06 said:

They have made Chili a much more prominent character which is nice, as Bandit was basically the star of the first 2 seasons.

Have you watched #18 "Rain"? I think it might be my favorite of all.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
EllisCoAg
AG
We had to stop watching in the mornings as the grandkids and myself would not finished getting ready for school\work.
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
CDub06
AG
helloimustbegoing said:

CDub06 said:

They have made Chili a much more prominent character which is nice, as Bandit was basically the star of the first 2 seasons.

Have you watched #18 "Rain"? I think it might be my favorite of all.

Wendy also becomes more of a character. But Lucky's Dad (Pat) is really the best. Rain is a beautiful episode.

And they lean heavily into the parent demographic this season, especially with the hangover episode (Whale Watching) and the 80s episode (Fairytale). There are 26 episodes in the first half, but only 25 will appear on Disney, so they're cutting one (which is probably the one where Bandit is on trial for "fluffying" in Bluey's face).

And yeah, Dad Baby, which Disney banned from Season 2 might be the best episode of them all. And actually where Lucky's Dad gets his name.
The Porkchop Express
Actually you can bogart the first 37 now because they released some more down under.
jeffk
AG
So bizarre how Disney chooses to not show a couple of episodes on Bluey to American audiences when there's much more "offensive" material all over their service.
CDub06
AG
helloimustbegoing said:

Actually you can bogart the first 37 now because they released some more down under.

Yeah, but they're only releasing the first "half" on Disney in August. I've got the second half of the Aussie season bookmarked, but haven't watched them yet. Apparently there are some tearjerkers.
Rule Number 32
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

CDub06 said:

Luckys dad is really great how he just charges right into whatever insane game is going on at the Heeler household. Likes it's totally normal

Pat is the neighbor everyone wishes they had
spadilly
S
Beat website to watch season three now? A site that won't give my computer a virus?
The Porkchop Express
spadilly said:

Beat website to watch season three now? A site that won't give my computer a virus?
Get a VPN that has IP addresses in Australia and watch it on the official ABC Australia site.
Satellite of Love
Anyone missing 21 episodes each from seasons 1 & 2 on Disney+? It says there are 51 eps per season by my list only goes to episode 30…
jokershady
AG
Satellite of Love said:

Anyone missing 21 episodes each from seasons 1 & 2 on Disney+? It says there are 51 eps per season by my list only goes to episode 30…
are they counting an episode as a full 30 minutes? Or an episode as one segment within 30 minutes (I.e. a standard cartoon like this has 2 episodes in a 30 minute timeframe)
Fenrir
Satellite of Love said:

Yes. Been having the issue for a while now. Haven't tried playing episode 30 to see if it auto plays to episode 31 or not. Are you trying it on a fire device? That seems to be a recurring issue based on other discussions I have seen so assume it is an issue with the fire version of the app.
Satellite of Love
An episode is like 6 minutes long. These aren't very long.
Satellite of Love
Yea on a fire stick. Interesting to now it's a software issue. Thanks.
jokershady
AG
Satellite of Love said:

oh dang...so these are like the mickey shorts....which y'all should definitely watch it's as if they threw the mickey mouse gang into the ren & stimpy universe and it's amazing
thriller03
AG
jokershady said:

Satellite of Love said:

it's as if they threw the mickey mouse gang into the ren & stimpy universe and it's amazing
My 4 year old loves these, and has for a couple of years. They are a blast! And you're correct about the animation looking like the R&S style from the 90's (which I think these might be from that general timeframe...maybe a few years later).

Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad at Hollywood Studios is based on these shorts and animation style...cool ride.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Bluey Day! Kids are 5 episodes in. Trying to get out the door early this morning is going to be hard.
jeffk
AG
There's another banned episode this season too. Called Family Meeting. Disney doesn't think American kids are ready for fart jokes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.