Bluey

39,207 Views | 323 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BadMoonRisin
W.C. Griffin '09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bluey is great! Cracks me up
cs09
AG
Enjoy your cutlery!
mrsbeer05
AG
We're done with season 2 and now can't wait for season 3. This has been the first family show that we all 100% love. Watching the show is like watching our boys. The oldest is so like Bluey, I'm pretty sure there are hidden cameras in the house they use for material.
slappy
AG
My kiddo now yells "Beeeeeeeeeeeach!" because of that episode.

The music is really good too.
Engine10
AG
Granny episode is absolute hilarity. I slipped on my beans!!
redline248
AG
Man, I love this show way too much for an adult. My kids love it, as well. I had a scheduled recording for all the new season 2 episodes. Such sadness in our house on the weeks there wasn't a new one. My kids also love to play rocketship and keepy uppy.

Stumpfest, Quiet Game and Baby Race are probably my favorites in season 2
CDub06
AG
Terrific show. The ice cream episode is our 3 year old's favorite. When something doesn't go her way, she'll exclaim "It's not fair" in an Aussie accent. The proper retort is ""It's TOTALLY fair," also in an Aussie accent.
ABattJudd
AG
If you haven't seen the Easter episode, make sure to take a look. Some subtle Resurrection symbolism in there.
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
CDub06 said:

Terrific show. The ice cream episode is our 3 year old's favorite. When something doesn't go her way, she'll exclaim "It's not fair" in an Aussie accent. The proper retort is ""It's TOTALLY fair," also in an Aussie accent.

One of mine says "Whyyyyy?" like they do
mrsbeer05
AG
Wackadoo and "for real life" are my new favorite phrases
redline248
AG
I say biscuits! all the time
Steve McQueen
AG
The show is awesome, but I haven't yet seen the absolute best part about Bluey mentioned - the fact that each episode is only 7 mins.

"Aww... Dad! One more episode before night night..." isn't quite so bad as slogging through another half hour of Bubble Guppies.
mrsbeer05
AG
Yes, the 7min time frame is awesome. I also think it just makes the story lines better. They only have to be funny for 7 minutes, not 30.
redline248
AG
There are so many little things that make this show great...

Like the Hammerbarn episode. At the end when Bandit is making the pizza and sharing a bite with his neighbor, the mom - off camera - goes "this is the best pizza I've ever had" and the 2 dads high five.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Just watched Grandad; Ice Cream, BinNight, and Squash
jeffk
AG
Those were a series of punches right to the feelz.
redline248
AG
jeffk said:

Those were a series of punches right to the feelz.
Grandad hits hard
jeffk
AG
Squash too. Made me think of my little brother.
OldArmy71
AG
Gotta be done!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
BLUEY: Dad our ice creams melted, it's not Fair!!!

BANDIT: Seems about right to me.
ABattJudd
AG
redline248 said:

There are so many little things that make this show great...

Like the Hammerbarn episode. At the end when Bandit is making the pizza and sharing a bite with his neighbor, the mom - off camera - goes "this is the best pizza I've ever had" and the 2 dads high five.
Watch the Stumpfest episode...I'm quite sure the moms are hammered throughout.
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
BDG02
AG
Bluey and Indy looking to spend her 5 bucks on a treat at the market:

Indy: "Wait, does this have wheat, gluten, dairy or sugar in it?"

Market Shop Owner: "That's ALL it has in it."
ABattJudd
AG
BDG02 said:

Bluey and Indy looking to spend her 5 bucks on a treat at the market:

Indy: "Wait, does this have wheat, gluten, dairy or sugar in it?"

Market Shop Owner: "That's ALL it has in it."
I've used that episode in my AP Macroeconomics class to demonstrate velocity of money.
ChipFTAC01
AG
That's one of my favorite episodes. Up there with the episode at Blueys school where they all have their own pretend play things going on that gradually get intertwined.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Grandad and Baby Race will get you if you're not careful
jeffk
AG
One of my favorite aspects of the show is how other bystanding adults get randomly drawn into the games and stuff. Like in Featherwand where the neighbor starts at Bingo in a Naruto run before getting zapped by a "heavy!"
PDWT_12
AG
jeffk said:

One of my favorite aspects of the show is how other bystanding adults get randomly drawn into the games and stuff. Like in Featherwand where the neighbor starts at Bingo in a Naruto run before getting zapped by a "heavy!"
"Janelle! Shaun's back!"
ABattJudd
AG
jeffk said:

"Morning Wendy!"
redline248
AG
Whenever the kids say "let's play xxxx" and one of the adults goes "oh not xxxx" I always lose it
heddleston
AG
I laugh cried at the start of Ticklecrabs and then had to pause it and threaten my kids after they learned a new method of emotionally manipulating their dad.
Hudson2508
AG
One of my favorite moments is in the magic asparagus episode when the mom and Bingo attack the neighbor hanging clothes. I laughed so hard at that and it was so brilliantly done.
jeffk
AG
Same when the neighbor yells "I've done me hamstring!" when he's trying to help keep the balloon up.
MW03
AG
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
I honestly think I might like this show more than my kid. Love Dancemode and Featherwand.

Biscuits!!
Star Wars Memes Only
Was watching an episode with my kid today and realized I think the music in the show is quite nice as well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.