Tiger King-Netflix

91,574 Views | 492 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by oragator
Humorous Username
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vernada said:

bonfarr said:

Yeah Affliction T-shirt dude came off as the absolute worst of the entire group and that is saying alot. He and his wife are not only trashy swingers but they are complete posers that rent expensive houses and cars to con others into believing they are successful business people so they can rip them off.

Anyone know if his new zoo ever got built?

Doesn't sound like it. One of the doc producers says that Lowe is operating "on fumes" right now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.menshealth.com/entertainment/amp31940235/tiger-king-jeff-lowe-netflix/
bonfarr
AG
Vernada said:

bonfarr said:

Yeah Affliction T-shirt dude came off as the absolute worst of the entire group and that is saying alot. He and his wife are not only trashy swingers but they are complete posers that rent expensive houses and cars to con others into believing they are successful business people so they can rip them off.

Anyone know if his new zoo ever got built?

They have an Instagram page and a website for it but it is not open for business yet. They were supposed to open six months ago.

The Lowes are broke ass hucksters once the Tim guy got wise to him and bailed after realizing he was the only one putting any money into the venture the park was probably doomed.
javajaws
AG
A presidential pardon would be the perfect ending to this story.
CW Griswold
Did Rick Kirkham give anyone this guy's kinda vibe?

cp2011
AG
I suspect it wouldn't be the ending
Ag 11
AG
5 min in to the show my wife says, "I don't want to watch this crap, change it." By the end of the episode she was telling me to hurry up & start the next one.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Ag 11 said:

5 min in to the show my wife says, "I don't want to watch this crap, change it." By the end of the episode she was telling me to hurry up & start the next one.

Ladies love them tigers, amirite?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Humorous Username
AG
One of the best comments I've seen about this came from Lights Out with David Spade.

"This is like an episode of Cops, without the cops."
redd38
AG
Humorous Username said:

One of the best comments I've seen about this came from Lights Out with David Spade.

"This is like an episode of Cops, without the cops."

I think I saw somewhere that Joe used to be police chief or something like that of a small Texas town before all the tigers, so he can play the part of cop as well
swimmerbabe11
Go look At Joshua Dial's facebook page
Teddy Perkins
AG
Seen on FB:

Quote:

Imagine if 10 years ago you were approached by a time traveler and he was like "look, I don't have much time to explain, all I can tell you is that the year 2020 is going to be an absolute circus. You know Donald Trump, the star of the apprentice? Well he's the president of the United States and at the beginning of 2020 he gets into a Twitter beef with Iran that almost starts world war 3. Australia catches on fire and a woman tries to save it by selling pictures of her boobs. Kobe Bryant passes away in a helicopter crash. Half the world is devastated, the other half just makes messed up memes. A little time passes and just when the world starts recovering from the loss of Kobe some dude in China eats a raw bat and starts a global pandemic that specifically kills maw maw's and paw paws. Everyone loses their minds. 40% of the population thinks it's the end of the world another 40% thinks it's all fake and 20% blames the whole thing on cell phone towers and Tom Hanks' kids. The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the only way to survive is by hoarding toilet paper. Grocery stores are ransacked and Charmin ultra soft essentially replaces the dollar as the United States official currency. Eventually as hysteria grows, world governments are forced to shut the entire planet down and lock everyone in their houses and the only person that can keep the people from completely flipping out and starting a huge riot is a gun toting homosexual Oklahoma man with a meth addiction and 180 pet tigers...
CW Griswold
Oh Carole

https://www.bcrwatch.com/uploads/2/6/8/1/26816874/jaycbaykal_po.pdf

I like page 3 the best
Thunder18
AG
The handwriting is nearly illegible. Cliff notes?
bonfarr
AG
Thunder18 said:

The handwriting is nearly illegible. Cliff notes?

Carole dated a guy between her dead husband and the beta male **** she is married to today and the boyfriend filed a restraining order against her because he was afraid he would end up a steaming pile of tiger **** too.
InternetFan02
AG
Watching now...tried to get my wife to join...she sits down right at the photo of Carole on the beach walking the dude in the caveman outfit on a leash...she's like Nope I'm out and is this really what you're doing all day?
Thunder18
AG
Thank you, and color me unsurprised. That ***** is BSC for sure
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Carole Baskin's response to the docuseries on the Big Cat Rescue website. She appears to be responding to comments at the bottom using her real FB as well...

Here was an interesting excerpt regarding her alleged involvement with her former husband's disappearance:
Quote:

The Application for a Restraining Order. Don spent one week per month in Costa Rica. Don was a man who wanted to have sex daily. He would go to Costa Rica during the week I was having my menstrual cycle. I accepted this as something I had to live with. During the week he was away, I would haul off the property as much of the junk as I could. Wendell told Don I was doing this. Don tried calling the police to get them to stop me. They told him he would need a restraining order. It is unclear if it was Don's idea that to get a restraining order he should say I threatened him or if someone like Wendell suggested that. Don filed for the order June 20, 1997 and it was denied.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tk for tu juan
Bunk Moreland
tk for tu juan said:

ok I know earlier on the thread I said I didn't care to watch the movie....now I'm rethinking it.
AgPediRPh
AG
Time to audition! Just hope I'm not cast as Travis
Humorous Username
AG
tk for tu juan said:

That scene in True Detective should be enough.
SACR
AG
In case you were wondering why Joe was wearing a knee brace during parts of the show, he was bit by a tiger during playtime once.

SACR
AG
Humorous Username said:

tk for tu juan said:

VeryNSFWslomocompilationofTHATscene
aggieactor01
AG
Thank you! I wondered what that was all about. I assumed but since they never mentioned it I wasn't sure.
swimmerbabe11
I'd like some of our lawyers to talk about the whole thing where they copyrighted a picture of the rabbits ...after it went viral. That one seems like it shouldnt have stuck.

the logo is obviously ridiculous and valid.
Humorous Username
AG
Carole's husband probably says "no" to ketchup because he thinks it's too spicy.
SACR
AG
Humorous Username said:

Carole's husband probably says "no" to ketchup because he thinks it's too spicy.
She obviously pegged him into submission on their honeymoon, look at the pictures!
beanbean
Rhea Seehorn needs to play the federal prosecutor. All she needs is a short haircut. Looks fairly similar, and their voices are freaking identical. I kept thinking I was listening to Kim Wexler.
Bunk Moreland
Same.

Could Billy Bob Thornton pull off Joe?
TXAG 05
AG
SACR said:

In case you were wondering why Joe was wearing a knee brace during parts of the show, he was bit by a tiger during playtime once.

Figured that was from injuries from when he wrecked his car trying to commit suicide
beanbean
That scene with Joe talking about his Chimps in the last episode hit me right in the feels.
Frok
AG
Carol reminds me of Hillary Clinton
redd38
AG
SACR said:

Dang, that's a hell of a gash. Nothing like riding to the ER in the back of a pickup truck. He's lucky he made it with Larry, Senior Moe, and Curly trying to get him on the stretcher and in the truck.

After watching the series I was surprised there weren't more tiger attacks, but I guess maybe they just weren't crazy enough to make the cut.
SACR
AG
brucoh said:

That scene with Joe talking about his Chimps in the last episode hit me right in the feels.
The redemption of his character arc, possibly the most poignant moment of the whole show.
Mr.Bond
AG
SACR said:

Humorous Username said:

tk for tu juan said:

VeryNSFWslomocompilationofTHATscene

Sweet Mary mother of Jesus
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.