Tiger King-Netflix

88,956 Views | 492 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by oragator
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wait a minute, I think i speak for the whole Entertainment board when I say that we are gonna need some more context..

also, Joe said a tiger was like 2k. I think you got scammed.
redd38
AG
uujm said:

But WTF am I going to do with a full grown lion?

Uh, like a million things...
Have it hang out at your tailgate
Bring it to Northgate to protect your drink while you're in the bathroom
Start a sex cult
Become a social media influencer
Ride it to work
Have it eat your enemies
redass89
aggie0959 said:

Uncle in-law worked for USDA with the exotic department. We asked if he had heard of Carole and joe he said he spent many hours in the court room because of them. He said he's nuts but she's crazy.

Specific stories? Does he think Carole is a murderer?
Liquid Wrench
Sex Panther said:

I have no idea what this is, I just clicked on the thread with no context and now I am thoroughly confused and intrigued

It's dominating my Facebook feed now.
expresswrittenconsent
Do all these places kill the majority of the tiger/lion cubs when they get past that 6 month phase? Is that the dirty little secret?

What does Carole make from social media? Seemed like she has/had a pretty big following. I wonder if she will get any blowback from this? The doc makes her look as bad as anyone but she seems to have won every damn step of the way, and she seems like the type who could easily convince her supporters/followers that this was a BS hit piece.
aggie0959
I watch the series last week and the wife started tonight. We are going to wait till she finished to hear stories. He did send us a meme before we asked about her husband with a cat taking a crap that read Carole baskins husbands last sighting.

Wife is not so thrilled with me giving out a lot of info. They are a fairly private family. But I'll see what I can share
bonfarr
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B-F78AWF7ea
Humorous Username
AG
aggie0959 said:

I watch the series last week and the wife started tonight. We are going to wait till she finished to hear stories. He did send us a meme before we asked about her husband with a cat taking a crap that read Carole baskins husbands last sighting.

Wife is not so thrilled with me giving out a lot of info. They are a fairly private family. But I'll see what I can share

So she'll be watching the whole thing tonight, right?
aggie0959
With the new doxing rules Carole should not be allowed to post private information about people with cats.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Joe sold pizza from expired Walmart meat!

This show is pure gold.
FJB
Humorous Username
AG
I'd love to sit down and chat with Kirkham for about five hours. I bet that dude has some stories to tell.
Pahdz
We're both wrong, it was Tiger Safari in Tuttle
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

Joe sold pizza from expired Walmart meat!

This show is pure gold.
I'm on the same episode. Literally had to replay three different scenes to make sure what I was seeing was what I was seeing. In the same episode, we find out that Joe's campaign manager(!) for governor(!) was a manager from Wal-Mart(!) who worked the ammo(!) section.

This is all, and I double-checked, in the first 10 minutes of the episode.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Think about how many more episodes they could have stretched this if they had footage of the trial. F'er probably could have been 12 episodes.
07ag
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Think about how many more episodes they could have stretched this if they had footage of the trial. F'er probably could have been 12 episodes.
or if that shed hadn't burned down

regardless, i look forward to season 2
https://ts.la/eric59704
mazag08
AG
If one of OU or OSU doesn't change their mascot to the Tigers I'm going to be disappointed.
Ervin Burrell
AG
How much does Gerretson remind you of a thirty years younger Al Davis Jr?
mazag08
AG
Oh and the libertarian campaign manager is EXACTLY what i expect when someone tells me they are libertarian.
expresswrittenconsent
Ervin Burrell said:

How much does Gerretson remind you of a thirty years younger Al Davis?
current raiders owner (Al Davis son) has that same pageboy haircut.
AgPediRPh
AG
redd38 said:

Awful lot of longhorn hats in this show
If college football ever comes back, I am so trolling my tsip friends with pics of Joe Exotic wearing longhorn caps.
Humorous Username
AG
I'm on episode 5 right now, and I want to rip that f***ing flower crown off Carole's head and burn it in front of her.
bonfarr
AG
Joe's eulogy of Travis is quite possibly the greatest I have ever heard. Golden nuggets indeed.
Ervin Burrell
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Ervin Burrell said:

How much does Gerretson remind you of a thirty years younger Al Davis?
current raiders owner (Al Davis son) has that same pageboy haircut.

That's who I meant. I probably should have said "twenty years younger" and added a "Jr."
Big Al 1992
AG
Brock Sampson
AG
They was like golden nuggets to that boy
uujm
The white tiger cubs I was looking at cost about that much and that is what I wanted to go with. The distributor said ok as long as it was all white. I said cool let's just get a white tiger and paint it's stripes. The disgraced animal trainer who was our source for the exotic cats said you can't do that because the stripes will show through the paint. And he said when they painted the tiger in Beastmaster it died. So we had to go with a white lion cub which are more expensive.
SACR
AG
uujm said:

The white tiger cubs I was looking at cost about that much and that is what I wanted to go with. The distributor said ok as long as it was all white. I said cool let's just get a white tiger and paint it's stripes. The disgraced animal trainer who was our source for the exotic cats said you can't do that because the stripes will show through the paint. And he said when they painted the tiger in Beastmaster it died. So we had to go with a white lion cub which are more expensive.
Is he talking about the original 1980s movie or the television show?
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

wait a minute, I think i speak for the whole Entertainment board when I say that we are gonna need some more context..

also, Joe said a tiger was like 2k. I think you got scammed.

Tiger King x MFBarnes crossover??? Joking... kind of...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
uujm
The movie from 1982. I think the paint gave the tiger cancer.
redass89
aggie0959 said:

?itemid=15031809
SACR
AG
uujm said:

I honestly thought they used a real panther.
beanbean
Pahdz said:

We're both wrong, it was Tiger Safari in Tuttle

Yeah, you're right. Orr family farm is where all those horses got killed in the May 20th tornado.
expresswrittenconsent
SACR said:

uujm said:

I honestly thought they used a real panther.

Its clearly a tiger. No way to watch that movie and think it was a jaguar. Its also a bad movie from 40 yrs ago so I understand why most may have never heard of it.
Vernada
AG
bonfarr said:

Yeah Affliction T-shirt dude came off as the absolute worst of the entire group and that is saying alot. He and his wife are not only trashy swingers but they are complete posers that rent expensive houses and cars to con others into believing they are successful business people so they can rip them off.

Anyone know if his new zoo ever got built?
Vernada
AG
Thunder18 said:

Will Ferrell could play a great Antle IMO

I was thinking Travolta. He probably wouldn't even have to act.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.