Tiger King-Netflix

90,173 Views | 492 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by oragator
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cstrickland05 said:

SACR said:

In case you were wondering why Joe was wearing a knee brace during parts of the show, he was bit by a tiger during playtime once.

Figured that was from injuries from when he wrecked his car trying to commit suicide
I keep seeing this theory repeated, but that suicide attempt happened when he was young. If that was the cause, he'd have been limping throughout the whole show.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
SACR said:

In case you were wondering why Joe was wearing a knee brace during parts of the show, he was bit by a tiger during playtime once.

His knee brace is from injuries sustained in a car crash, and is on the other leg than the one bitten in this clip. But nice try I guess.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
You can read about the crash in 2018 here. https://www.radiotimes.com/news/on-demand/2020-03-24/joe-exotic-leg-injury-tiger-king/

And if you want photos of the knee brace on his right leg just do any bit of due diligence.

Not sure why folks run to the internet with BS that is easily proven otherwise.
SACR
AG
Anagrammatic Nudist said:

You can read about the crash in 2018 here. https://www.radiotimes.com/news/on-demand/2020-03-24/joe-exotic-leg-injury-tiger-king/

And if you want photos of the knee brace on his right leg just do any bit of due diligence.

Not sure why folks run to the internet with BS that is easily proven otherwise.
Not sure why you're so triggered over a simple discussion of a point in a Netflix show.

Regardless, my statement that it was not because of his suicide attempt by car is correct.

Teddy Perkins
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I'd like some of our lawyers to talk about the whole thing where they copyrighted a picture of the rabbits ...after it went viral. That one seems like it shouldnt have stuck.

the logo is obviously ridiculous and valid.

It's the furthest thing from interesting considering the subject matter of the show but ownership in a copyright vests at the time of creation (when the photo is taken, when a story is written, etc.). Registration of that copyright with the US copyright office is just a formality and has to be done before you file a copyright infringement lawsuit. Here, Carole saw an opportunity to further drain Joe Exotic of cash by drowning him in legal expenses so she registered her copyright in the photo way after it was taken and tacked on the claim for copyright infringement. Nothing legally deficient about that strategy.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
Your statements have been BS. Did you even read the link? It's hard to take you seriously when you couldn't even remember which leg he wore the brace on. I'm triggered because I loathe people that can't decipher simple things on their own.
TXAG 05
AG
SACR said:

Cstrickland05 said:

SACR said:

Figured that was from injuries from when he wrecked his car trying to commit suicide
I keep seeing this theory repeated, but that suicide attempt happened when he was young. If that was the cause, he'd have been limping throughout the whole show.

The car wreck may not have been the cause, but pretty sure he had the brace on the entire show.
Mozart Paintings
AG
brucoh said:

Rhea Seehorn needs to play the federal prosecutor. All she needs is a short haircut. Looks fairly similar, and their voices are freaking identical. I kept thinking I was listening to Kim Wexler.

We noticed the exact same thing
SACR
AG

Your statements have been BS. Did you even read the link? It's hard to take you seriously when you couldn't even remember which leg he wore the brace on. I'm triggered because I loathe people that can't decipher simple things on their own.
DFG, are you one of those losers who argues points of minutiae because your life is so empty, the only validation you can find is winning minor arguments on the internet? Because this sounds like you want to engage in a stupid argument over a minor point no one cares enough to argue about.
Carlo4
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

So at first, wife and I both got a Steve Martin in Baby Mama/Bowfinger with ponytail vibe from him. Then, Ted Nugent. However, this is perfect!
expresswrittenconsent
I drove bus said:

brucoh said:

Rhea Seehorn needs to play the federal prosecutor. All she needs is a short haircut. Looks fairly similar, and their voices are freaking identical. I kept thinking I was listening to Kim Wexler.

We noticed the exact same thing

Do you have multiple personalities? Which one drove bus?
atm0812
AG
Only 2 episodes in, and it seems like Carol is the only one who doesn't know she's not the hero of the show.

Loved the way the director was able to show that Joe, Doc and Carol are basically the same, profiting off the cats and getting free labor from their cult following. Some are just smoother and more polished than others.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
You're the one arguing back to me. Just say "I had no clue what I was talking about" and then move on. I was done with it all until you doubled down on being wrong.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
atm0812 said:

Only 2 episodes in, and it seems like Carol is the only one who doesn't know she's not the hero of the show.

Loved the way the director was able to show that Joe, Doc and Carol are basically the same, profiting off the cats and getting free labor from their cult following. Some are just smoother and more polished than others.

I'll give it to Joe, at least he wasn't having sex with too many of them, or pretending he was being too noble about how he hired is employees.
expresswrittenconsent
atm0812 said:

Carol is the big winner here. She killed her husband, took his millions (from his kids), convinced social media she was running a rescue, makes millions from her social. She bankrupted Joe.
At the end of the show, scumbag Joe is in jail, scumbag Doc Antle is raided by the feds and about to go to jail, but scumbag Carol just keeps on winning, making big bucks and convincing her entire staff to volunteer as slave labor.
EFE
AG
Humorous Username
AG
Interview with Saff (who continues to be one of the more level-headed members of this motley crew) from a couple of days ago.

SACR
AG

You're the one arguing back to me. Just say "I had no clue what I was talking about" and then move on. I was done with it all until you doubled down on being wrong.
Thank you for identifying yourself as one of those losers. Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards solving your problem. Try to have a better day.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
Cheers. My day is going great.
bonfarr
AG

Dude you come across as a petty person that always has a 2x4 shoved up their ass. You are worse than my 11 year old that always has to get the last word in.

Kindly give it up and let us get back to laughing at this show.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
bonfarr said:

Dude you come across as a petty person that always has a 2x4 shoved up their ass. You are worse than my 11 year old that always has to get the last word in.

Oh hi, I see you wanted to show up and try to get the last word in as well.
Mike Elko
AG
This series doesn't do Floridians any favors. It basically checks all of the stereotypical boxes. What a wacko group of individuals. Entertaining folks, as always.
Vernada
AG
Quote:

Tiger King Fails To Mention Joe Exotic, Michael Jackson Connection

Quote:

Turns our those were Michael Jackson's animals that perished in the fire. According to the LA Times "The late pop star's seven alligators and a crocodile died in the March 26 blaze that also destroyed a video production studio at Garold Wayne Interactive Zoological Park in Wynnewood, Okla., said owner Joe Schreibvogel."

[url] https://kj103fm.iheart.com/featured/tj-janet-jrod/content/2020-03-28-tiger-king-fails-to-mention-joe-exotic-michael-jackson-connection/[/url]
redd38
AG

bonfarr said:

Oh hi, I see you wanted to show up and try to get the last word in as well.

Bro, give it up. Your posts have gone from sad to pathetic to cringy. No one cares that you're right if you're an a-hole about it.
Btron
AG
How about Joe Exoctic getting 20% of the votes for Governor of OK! What?!?
09Ag
AG
The documentary was misleading. He got 19% of the libertarian primary for governor (less than 700 votes).
TXCityAggie
AG
Just finished the last episode. Carole is my least favorite person out of everybody...and that's really saying something.
Humorous Username
AG
Good interview with John Finlay. According to him is was the director's idea to have him be shirtless during the interview.

Humorous Username
AG
Jeff Lowe expands on how they came to link up with Joe and take ownership of the zoo.

Their nanny makes an appearance in the last minute.

redd38
AG
Humorous Username said:

Good interview with John Finlay. According to him is was the director's idea to have him be shirtless during the interview.

Not surprising, he looked uncomfortable without his shirt on
Thunder18
AG
Humorous Username said:

Jeff Lowe expands on how they came to link up with Joe and take ownership of the zoo.

Their nanny makes an appearance in the last minute.

Jeff Lowe is the guy I'm hoping gets nailed by the feds, dude seemed like the biggest POS on there and that's saying a lot
Humorous Username
AG
We're all in agreement that the interview with the hit man in his bathtub was weird, right?
Btron
AG
Humorous Username said:

We're all in agreement that the interview with the hit man in his bathtub was weird, right?

And sharing a pizza with a monkey as you drive
expresswrittenconsent
Humorous Username said:

Yes but there's also no way it was his bathtub.
Mr.Bond
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Humorous Username said:

Yes but there's also no way it was his bathtub.
Coming from a poor area......that 100 percent looked like a tub I have seen in numerous trailer homes
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.