Tiger King-Netflix

90,240 Views | 492 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by oragator
TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pignorant said:

I'm confused as to the timeline of filming this documentary. Did they start filming in 2015/2016?

I'm thinking it was originally just going to be a documentary about crazy cat people, but changes directions when all the murder stuff came out
Chipotlemonger
AG
Damn, he would be perfect for that role!
Thunder18
AG
Will Ferrell could play a great Antle IMO
Gigem314
AG
Ag_07 said:

Gigem314 said:

bonfarr said:

If I had seen this documentary thirty years ago and had learned that tiger cubs get you all the hot women you could ever want my life would have evolved very differently.
I mean...they have to do a movie or short series with Danny McBride playing this guy...right?

It's just too perfect.

They did...It's called East Bound and Down
But now we can get it with...tigers.

Dolla dolla bills y'all...
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Trying to think of a good Carole casting. Would be the role of a lifetime.
Jim01
AG
Bruh... already taken care of.

Big Al 1992
AG
johnnyblaze36
AG
If you're a fan of Mike Leach then you'll enjoy this podcast on Tiger King.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/wins-losses-with-clay-travis/id1464161769?i=1000469662646
RebAg13
AG
Funniest comment I've seen.

Carols third husband is just as dead inside as her second.
LHIOB
AG
Bill Paxon would have been the perfect Doc Antle. RIP.
Sex Panther
AG
This girl is a new cast member on SNL. I've only seen one sketch of hers (which was absolutely hilarious). This is pretty fantastic. P.S. she's actually pretty damn hot.

https://instagr.am/p/B-I7GwUJIBe
Garrelli 5000
AG
Maybe Randy Quaid will come out of hiding from the whackers to play Joe if he's not too old looking.
bonfarr
AG
So awesome if they could get Pacino to play the drug kingpin with the monkeys all over his house.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I saw someone say McConaughey as Joe Exotic, and Billy Bob Thornton as his TV producer Kirkham.

Head Ninja In Charge
AG
LMAOOOOOOOOO.
beanbean
bonfarr said:

So awesome if they could get Pacino to play the drug kingpin with the monkeys all over his house.

I'm only 2 episodes in so I don't know if they've touched back on it, but how the hell did that guy get out on an appeal in 12 years after being sentenced to 100 years for cocaine trafficking and being involved in a murder? They breezed over that detail pretty quickly.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
#1 show on Netflix today. Thanks, COVID-19!
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Kirkham needs to be played by this guy:

CharlieBrown17
AG
The whole show I thought Antle looked like Dan Aykroyd playing a cult leader
CharlieBrown17
AG
And it's already been pointed out, but I appreciated that even in Oklahoma the white trash still love tu
Humorous Username
AG
If you really love working with Tigers, and you're a dude, Doc Antle isn't the right place for you.

If you really love working with Tigers, and you're a lady, Doc Antle REALLY isn't the right place for you.
duck79
AG
I would like to thank Joe Exotic for my most replied to topic ever!!!
Sex Panther
AG
Humorous Username said:

If you really love working with Tigers, and you're a dude, Doc Antle isn't the right place for you.

If you really love working with Tigers, and you're a lady, Doc Antle REALLY isn't the right place for you.

I would say if you really love working with tigers, and you're a dude, Joe Exotic definitely isn't the right place for you
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Humorous Username said:

If anything, this documentary has shown me that if you really love working with tigers in any capacity, there is no right place for you and you're f***ed in some way regardless.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
beanbean
Doc Antle reminded me of Ted Nugent. Same personality.
captkirk
AG
bonfarr said:

I didn't even notice this watching the show. The decor in the homicide detectives house is creepy and weird like a serial killer lives there.
The rattan furniture is a nice touch
bonfarr
AG
brucoh said:

bonfarr said:

I'm only 2 episodes in so I don't know if they've touched back on it, but how the hell did that guy get out on an appeal in 12 years after being sentenced to 100 years for cocaine trafficking and being involved in a murder? They breezed over that detail pretty quickly.

Was he convicted of murder or with tampering with a body? He says he didn't kill the Informant but admits to concealing the.body. I was surprised more that he seemed to have preserved his fortune after serving that many years behind bars. Usually the government seizes all of the assets of a convicted drug smuggler.
EFE
AG
Sex Panther said:

Humorous Username said:

I would say if you really love working with tigers, and you're a dude, Joe Exotic definitely isn't the right place for you
"I know you say you ain't gay, but.... I got some tigers, and guns and 4 wheelers, and meth"
Sex Panther
AG
bonfarr
AG
Humorous Username
AG
07ag
AG
https://ts.la/eric59704
uujm
I was very surprised how inexpensive it was to buy large cat cubs. I bought a white lion cub from a dude in FL back in 2018 for $8K. She is currently at a large cat sanctuary owned by one of the guys from Jackass. Technically I still own her. But WTF am I going to do with a full grown lion?

https://i.imgur.com/QOPRgQz.jpg
aggie0959
Uncle in-law worked for USDA with the exotic department. We asked if he had heard of Carole and joe he said he spent many hours in the court room because of them. He said he's nuts but she's crazy.
CharlieBrown17
AG
uujm said:

I was very surprised how inexpensive it was to buy large cat cubs. I bought a white lion cub from a dude in FL back in 2018 for $8K. She is currently at a large cat sanctuary owned by one of the guys from Jackass. Technically I still own her. But WTF am I going to do with a full grown lion?

They let you have internet in prison Joe?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.