Avengers Endgame [WARNING ON OP 4/26/19 - STAFF]

115,306 Views | 903 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgfromHOU
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

C@LAg said:

Some new stuff in here.

So they're going to be splitting into teams for at least part of the movie? Hmm

If time travel is, indeed, a part of the mission(s), I've hoped it would be kind of Inception-esque in nature. And this might fit that bill in that maybe each team has to go to a different time period/event (from their past), and each team has to pull off their part of mission/heist in coordination - across various time periods - and maybe they can somehow communicate as they're doing this. Maybe each team has a particular Infinity Stone they have to retrieve from a different time period? Could be pretty cool.
Quinn
AG
TCTTS said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

C@LAg said:

Some new stuff in here.

So they're going to be splitting into teams for at least part of the movie? Hmm

If time travel is, indeed, a part of the mission(s), I've hoped it would be kind of Inception-esque in nature. And this might fit that bill in that maybe each team has to go to a different time period/event (from their past), and each team has to pull of their part of mission/heist in coordination - across various time periods - and maybe they can somehow communicate as they're doing this. Maybe each team has a particular Infinity Stone they have to retrieve from a different time period? Could be pretty cool.
Sounds like a "Greatest Hits" type of movie, which would be fun to see.
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking/hoping for all along. A really cool, plot-propelled retrospective/"Greatest Hits" of sorts.
TexasAggie_02
AG
they should get the stones, go back in time to Titan, and halve it's population.
TexasAggie_02
AG
https://io9.gizmodo.com/filming-avengers-endgame-sounds-like-a-logistical-nigh-1834032265

Sounds like they filmed 14,000,605 scenes, bc Hemsworth doesn't even know if Thor lives or dies.

Brie Larson said she'd get her script pages each morning, and it would be blacked out except for her lines.
Olsen
AG
Feige just confirmed that Endgame will be the final movie to include a Stan Lee cameo.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
phatpat21
Just FYI, apparently some leaks came out tonight on Twitter so tread carefully.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
phatpat21
If you have Twitter you can go and mute words so they won't show up on your feed. that's what I did and I'm still worried i will see something. Might just stay off social media all together until next weekend
Bruce Almighty
AG
How do people get hold of this footage? I thought Marvel was super selective on who has been allowed to see the movie.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
phatpat21
That's such bull crap man. You cannot trust anyone these days man. If I was the russo bros I would find out who did it and ban them for life. To leak footage like that 1 1/2 weeks out is just garbage
TCTTS
AG
This is also why the lengths filmmakers go to in order to treat movies like they're nuclear codes is so dumb; not giving major actors the entire script, shooting alternate scenes, etc... I'm so sick of studios and directors going to such extremes to keep from spoilers leaking. They ALWAYS leak. Because, by this time in the process, so many people have already seen so much of the movie. We're at the point where even some random group dubbing the movie for, say, Japan has already seen it. That, and the amount of people who ultimately end up getting spoiled by stuff like this is such a small percentage of the eventual audience, I can't imagine why it ultimately matters.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Do you really think there isn't going to be a final fight with Thanos? Come on.
TCTTS
AG
Wait, there's another Avengers movie? I thought Thanos won?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
TCTTS said:

"In a way, all of us has an Thanos to face. For some, shyness might be their Thanos. For others, a lack of education might be their Thanos. For us, Thanos is a big, dangerous alien who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Steve Rogers, the people of this galaxy can conquer their own personal Thanos, who also happens to be 'the actual' Thanos!"
reb,
AG
phatpat21 said:

If you have Twitter you can go and mute words so they won't show up on your feed. that's what I did and I'm still worried i will see something. Might just stay off social media all together until next weekend
what words did you mute?
TCTTS
AG
Who do you guys follow on Twitter that spoils stuff like this? I follow over 600 people - a ton of them movie-related - and I don't think I've ever once been spoiled. I don't mean to sound high and mighty or anything - I'm genuinely curious. Is it a specific kind of group or type of person? I just can't imagine following anyone who would actively spoil a movie or even retweet others who would. I've seen plenty of warnings in my feed over the past few hours, though. If anything, I'm seeing people go out of their way to warn others and tell them how to avoid spoilers. So who are these assh*les and why are you following them?
reb,
AG
i only follow accounts that post videos of dogs skateboarding so i dont know
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Liquid Wrench
Just don't do any Endgame keyword searches. Seriously.

Legit accounts probably aren't going to be sharing it so it wouldn't be in your feed unless you did a search.

I immediately closed the tab as soon as I saw the top search result auto-playing.
Kate Beckett
AG
And with that, Twitter is going bye bye until I am done watching the movie
MooreTrucker
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

TCTTS said:

"In a way, all of us has an Thanos to face. For some, shyness might be their Thanos. For others, a lack of education might be their Thanos. For us, Thanos is a big, dangerous alien who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Steve Rogers, the people of this galaxy can conquer their own personal Thanos, who also happens to be 'the actual' Thanos!"
*singing* Your own.......personal.......Thanos.....
Quinn
AG
C@LAg said:

Quinn said:

Why are you saying what the leak is about?
of all the things to complain about...

Saying the leak is from the final fight gives away NOTHING ABOUT THE FIGHT OR THE MOVIE.
I'm not personally upset bc, duh, there's gonna be a fight, but plenty of people don't want to know anything, so what is the purpose in sharing what the spoiler is about? That I'm not sure about.
wangus12
AG
Twitter is only useful for one thing. They announce soccer starting lineups before anywhere else. So that's all I follow
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
fyi, it's totally worth spoiling yourself to watch.
TexasAggie_02
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

fyi, it's totally worth spoiling yourself to watch.
never
Quad Dog
AG
Has there ever been a movie to shoot a fake scene, and "leak" it as a spoiler? Seems like a pretty great underground marketing scheme. Also, it will make anyone not believe any real leaks and not share real spoilers.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Quad Dog said:

Has there ever been a movie to shoot a fake scene, and "leak" it as a spoiler? Seems like a pretty great underground marketing scheme. Also, it will make anyone not believe any real leaks and not share real spoilers.

Actually I was thinking it might be intentional considering all the buzz from celebration.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
there's more than 1 scene in the leak
Urban Ag
AG
People just get way too worked up over spoilers and leaked footage. If you're that concerned about it, don't watch it. It's not that hard.

I swear, I bet 95% of the people that complain about leaks and spoilers are actively looking for them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.