***** Formula 1 - 2024 Season *****

80,049 Views | 1035 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Legal Custodian
La Fours
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lol. Dude went back and hit da bomb and the last dab again. I bet he had a rough 48 hours after that.
tk for tu juan
Definitely a caught up in the heat of moment then regret later decision
tk for tu juan
Swollen Thumb
AG
He didn't blink though when he went back. Respect. And I am NOT a Ham guy.
Swollen Thumb
AG
….and thanks for sharing that btw. Entertaining for sure!
CoachRTM
AG
My friends and I actually ordered the sauces and used them on Pluckers naked wings last night while watching Lewis.

Last night actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. On the other hand…. today has been much worse than expected.
La Fours
AG
For sure, props to Lewis.
La Fours
AG
CoachRTM said:

My friends and I actually ordered the sauces and used them on Pluckers naked wings last night while watching Lewis.

Last night actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. On the other hand…. today has been much worse than expected.
Wheatables02
AG
Swollen Thumb said:

….and thanks for sharing that btw. Entertaining for sure!

Ditto. Big Red Bull Fan and tired of Hamilton's winning over the last decade but that was cool and gives me a lot of respect for him.
FancyKetchup14
AG
Ocon leaving Alpine. His feature (with Gasly) during the most recent DTS was interesting to see how they both went way back, but he never seemed all that likable. Despite that, he does have one of the finest of the F1 WAGs.

The Marksman
AG
FancyKetchup14 said:

Ocon leaving Alpine. His feature (with Gasly) during the most recent DTS was interesting to see how they both went way back, but he never seemed all that likable. Despite that, he does have one of the finest of the F1 WAGs.

Haas maybe?
MAROON
AG
FancyKetchup14 said:

stereotypical Frenchman
jorgerr96
I've always liked Ocon because he is a proper rags to riches story unlike majority of drivers in the sport. I never felt like he did wrong in Force India/Racing Point but his last couple of years with Alonso and Gasly as teammates just did no good to him.

I hope Alpine sign Victor Martins over Jack Doohan if the seat goes to an Academy member.
SydB92
AG
Checo and RedBull for another 2 years.....

jorgerr96
gotta give it up to the guy for getting those 2 years. the Mexican market really is the strongest one out there
aggiejumper
AG
Checo brings money and that trumps most all in F1. No surprise here.
Gladiator 96
AG
Checo has succeeded where Daniel, Pierre, and Alex struggled. Being the #2 at Red Bull behind Max.
PJYoung
AG
Succeeded.

Gladiator 96
AG
Yes success is a relative term, but when you look at how Gasly and Albon flamed out at Red Bull, Checo definitely did better there.

Daniel just got sick of the situation and departed for Renault.
The Marksman
AG
Love Checho, but that's a mistake on Red Bull's part
Matsui
Poot
Gladiator 96 said:

Checo has succeeded where Daniel, Pierre, and Alex struggled. Being the #2 at Red Bull behind Max.

Checo is a maniac and nobody knows what he's doing… except for maybe Leroy Jenkins.
jorgerr96
Just booked Houston-Dubai for the final race in Abu Dhabi this year. Still have a good amount of PTO left and accruing until the end of the year and I figured if the opportunity is there might as well take it. Booked Dec 10-Dec 10 to make enough time to go the GP and as a theme park fan to hit up the parks over there (Ferrari World being a big bucket list one) and explore the area.

F2 and F1 Academy finales as well and the way the season is going both championships could be decided there.
Gladiator 96
AG
ReloadAg
AG
This would be awesome for Williams! I'd love to see a Williams revival at some point.
The Marksman
AG
Poor Carlos, getting stuck with Williams. I have no confidence that they will ever return to relevance in F1.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It surely sounds like he couldn't make a deal with red bull work if these timelines are aligning
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C738mNFxvU4
Gladiator 96
AG
SydB92
AG
PJYoung
AG
Would love to see them go smaller but I know there's a limit due to safety.
lunchbox
Hailing on the circuit 1 hour before FP1...
Gladiator 96
AG
lunchbox said:

Hailing on the circuit 1 hour before FP1...
Which tyres do you use for hail?
nai06
AG
Is that bad?
Gladiator 96
AG
Practice right now ......

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.