How many here Have Not had Covid? - Just Curious

46,051 Views | 294 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Capitol Ag
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Still not had it. Got tested once cuz I needed surgery. Still a pure blood. My bidding for my blood starts off at $1,000 per pint.
TexAgs1992
Had a symptomatic case for the first time this past week. Not fun but not worse than some flu cases.

Monday 9/12: Sore throat and thought it was allergies.
Tuesday 9/13: Woke up achy, exhausted and with a mild fever. Fatigue got worse as the day went along. Pounding headache as well.
Wednesday 9/14: All symptoms from Tuesday were gone and the congestion and runny nose set in.
Thursday 9/15: Worst day cough/congestion wise. Oxygen levels never dipped below 95 thankfully but needed to use my emergency inhaler to clear phlegm from lungs.
Friday 9/16: Cough and congestion improved. Was at 80%.
Saturday 9/17: Continued to improve and at 90%
Sunday 9/18: Overall 100% other than slight lingering congestion.

Took no pharmaceutical meds to recover. My regimen was the following:

- 4000 IU of Vitamin D
- 500 mg Vitamin C
- 2 500mg of NAC
- 2 500 mg of Quercetin
- 1 Men's multivitamin
- One teaspoon of elderberry syrup daily
- Organic cough syrup ever 4 hours when needed
- Matcha tea twice a day
- One jar of homemade bone broth daily
- Two cups of Umcka Cold Care daily
- Two 30 minute walks outside daily

Picadillo
No Covid, no cold, no flu last 2.5 years.

Have taken Dr Zelenko prevention regimen since day one of this fiasco. Same goes for two other family members.
SVaggie84
AG
After 3 years and numerous exposures including kissing my hubby the day before he tested positive and going on a 4hoyd car trip with my daughter and sharing a hotel, I have finally caught after going to dinner with a group of my old Aggie friends.

Unfortunately, I was staying at my 91 year old mom's because she had been in the hospital. I'm waiting to see if she gets it.
chick79
AG
My wife and I have it right now. We're both in our mid 60s. We've had both vaccines and one booster. Literally everyone we know has had it. We were hoping we would be the only ones who wouldn't get it.
Jabin
How severe are y'all's symptoms?
Jabin
How are you doing and how is your mom? Did she end up getting it?
FCBlitz
To date I have not had COVID.
FireAg
AG
Never had Covid and never had the flu...

Never been jabbed for either...
AggieVictor10
AG
got it last year while i was in the hospital (for something unrelated)

wasn't the worst thing ever but it did not feel great either
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.
dermdoc
AG
Never got Covid and kept seeing patients except for one week in March of 2020.

Kept going to church, went to all the Aggie fb games home or away, went out to eat as much as possible, stopped mandatory masking at my office pretty quickly when I realized studies showed they did not work and hand washing was more effective.

Got the first two vaxes early 2021 and one booster since I am at risk (over 65).

We did pray a lot and had a sign on our office door that read

Christ
Over
Viral
Infectious
Disease.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
porchdawg
AG
I've had it 3 times. EXTREMELY mild cases each time. Could have easily passed over it and never known I had it.

1st case - (Oct 2020) felt a little weird one afternoon at work, went home and had a 99 fever. Next morning woke up feeling fine and no fever. 24 hours later I realized I had completely lost sense of smell, tested positive. Felt fine, That was only symptom. Didn't take anything for it.

2nd case - (about a year later) felt like I had allergies, mild but nagging cough, knew I had been exposed, work required I be tested. Multiple Positive tests. No fever, no aches or pains - just took OTC cough syrup and decongestant for a couple of days.

3rd case - Last June - low grade fever, aches and pains. Felt like mild flu-like symptoms. Multiple positive tests. Felt tired for a few days.

These are all symptoms that wouldn't have slowed me down or kept me out of work in the past. I think there are a lot of people out there who have COVID and really didn't know it. Just a hypothesis based on my personal experience. I honestly wouldn't have even tested if work didn't require it, because I wouldn't have thought I had it.
Charpie
AG
Could be.

I got it as did my husband. My daughter has yet to catch it, despite being a current student at A&M, where is spreads like wildfire.
aglaes
AG
Despite getting the first 2part vax, I've had it twice. Both times I was having symptoms a couple days before I actually got tested. Was around my wife a lot in those 2 days, both times, but she never got it. She also had the 2part vax. Neither one of us have had any boosters.

I think she has some kind of uber-immunity.

Update: - wife finally got it after being exposed to me during my second bout with it.
Capitol Ag
AG
aglaes said:

Despite getting the first 2part vax, I've had it twice. Both times I was having symptoms a couple days before I actually got tested. Was around my wife a lot in those 2 days, both times, but she never got it. She also had the 2part vax. Neither one of us have had any boosters.

I think she has some kind of uber-immunity.
Sounds like you got "boosted" twice, actually!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.