***Official Aggies vs. 2018 MLB Draft Thread***

45,976 Views | 246 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggie1205
Mr.Ackar07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Round 1, Pick 9: Kyler Murray^ (Athletics) - Slot Value: $4,761,500
---------------Signed 6/7 - $4,660,000 - Article
Round 1, Pick 11: Grayson Rodriguez (Orioles) - Slot Value: $4,375,100
---------------Signed 6/9 - $4,300,000 - Article
Round 1, Pick 29: Noah Naylor (Indians) - Slot Value: $2,332,700
---------------Signed 7/3 - $2,578,138 - Article
Round 2, Pick 76: Mitchell Kilkenny (Rockies) - Slot Value: $787,200
---------------Signed 6/23 - $550,000 - Twitter
Round 4, Pick 119: Mason Englert (Rangers) - Slot Value: $464,700
---------------Signed 6/12 - $1,000,000 - Article
Round 5, Pick 148: Nolan Hoffman (Mariners) - Slot Value: $350,600
---------------Signed 6/13 - $300,000 - Twitter
Round 7, Pick 207: Cason Sherrod (Marlins) - Slot Value: $210,200
---------------Signed 6/13 - $20,000 - Article
Round 11, Pick 334: Michael Helman (Twins) - Slot Value: $125,000*
---------------Signed 7/5 - $220,000 - Twitter
Round 11, Pick 344: Stephen Kolek (Dodgers) - Slot Value: $125,000*
---------------Signed 6/14 - $125,000 - Link
Round 39, Pick 1182: Brandon Birdsell (Astros) - Slot Value: $125,000*
---------------Coming to A&M - Twitter
Free Agent Signing: George Janca (Rangers) - Slot Value: $0
---------------Signed 6/12 - $? - Facebook

* Maximum offer without using the bonus pool allocation
^Former Aggie Quarterback (2015)

With the draft just 41 days away (June 4-6), we should start to see a lot more projections, mock drafts, prospect lists etc. I thought I'd lump everything to watch out for in one post.

Draft Targets:

Seniors
Kaylor Chafin
Baine Schoenvogel
Cason Sherrod - Pick #207

Juniors
Cole Bedford
Michael Helman - Pick #334
Nolan Hoffman - Pick #148
George Janca
Mitchell Kilkenny - Pick #76
Stephen Kolek - Pick #344
Chandler Morris
Allonte Wingate

Draft-Eligible Sophomores (Turn 21 by July 21st)
Chris Andritsos
Hunter Coleman

High School/Junior College Recruits
Brandon Birdsell RHP (6-3, 195, Willis, TX Willis HS) - Pick #1182
Brett Brown SS (6-2, 185, Godley, TX Godley HS)
Jonathan Childress LHP (6-4, 205, Forney, TX Forney HS)
Ty Coleman SS (5-9, 175, Midland, TX Lee HS)
Mason Englert RHP (6-4, 215, Forney, TX Forney HS) - Pick #119
Colson Geisler LHP/OF (5-11, 165, Columbus, TX Columbus HS)
Joseph "Moo" Menefee LHP (6-1, 210, Richmond, TX Richmond HS)
Noah Naylor C/SS (6-1, 190, Ontario, Canada St. Joan of Arc Catholic HS) - Pick #29
Grayson Rodriguez RHP/1B (6-5, 220, Nacogdoches, TX Central Heights HS) - Pick #11
Miko Rodriguez OF (6-2, 200, Ada, MI Forest Hills Central HS)
Hunter Townsend OF (6-0, 190, Alto, TX Alto HS)
Hunter Watson 3B/1B (6-4, 210, Pottsboro, TX Pottsboro HS)
Chris Weber LHP (6-4, 215, Boerne, TX Champion HS)
Landry Wideman RHP (6-5, 220, San Antonio, TX Churchill HS)

Other Names to Follow
Jorge Gutierrez - Alvin CC (2017 Aggie OF/Util)

Of the recruits, Noah Naylor and Jonathan Childress will probably never make it to campus as each has seen their name in the Top 3 rounds of mock drafts. Grayson Rodriguez also might be a stretch as his velocity has ticked up to the mid-90s, and he has started to fill into his 6'5 frame. Two other names to watch out for are Brandon Birdsell who has appeared in a few Top 200 lists as well as Joseph Menefee who was with the 18U Team USA squad this past summer. Another potential name, though not as highly rated as the five above, is Hunter Watson who is listed as a top of line corner infielder among high school prospects.

I've heard repeatedly that Hunter Coleman wants to play at Texas A&M with his younger brother Ty next year. With his injury, slow start, and lack of a true position other than first base or a weak-armed catcher, Hunter will probably not be drafted high enough to entertain walking away from that chance. Chris Andritsos is worth watching with a low 90s fastball and massive light-tower power; however, I've not seen his name mentioned in any lists or mock drafts so far. He was highly touted coming out of high school.

George Janca, Mitchell Kilkenny, and Stephen Kolek all started the year named in various mock drafts and top prospects lists. Of those three though, only Kilkenny has remained steady. He currently projects as a 3rd round draft pick with the potential to be a late 2nd round pick. I would still assume that Janca with his power bat and power arm will still hear his name within the Top 10 rounds with Kolek as a late Top 10 round or early teen round pick. Michael Helman has recently started to creep into some draft lists and could be a 7-9 round pick. Nolan Hoffman too has started to generate some buzz, but it is still unclear where he will wind up in the draft. I would also imagine that Cole Bedford will generate some interest more with his plus defense as a catcher than with his bat and might hear his name called on the third day of the draft.

I am assuming that teams will still be interested in Cason Sherrod as a potential power arm prospect, and with his senior status, may end up as a pick towards the end of the second day when teams are more inclined to draft college seniors to help with bonus pool allotments. Kaylor Chaffin may need to turn his season around sooner rather than later to have any consideration going forward.

Jorge Gutierrez is having a decent year at Alvin Community College. He could be a late round target, but he will play at Lamar University in 2019 if undrafted instead of returning to the Aggies after being ruled academically ineligible for 2018.

Last year, the Aggies only lost 4 non-seniors to the draft. This year, we should lose a bit more including the majority of our trusted arms in the rotation and bullpen. Our biggest hit to the lineup should be Michael Helman although Janca's defense will be missed too.

What to look forward to next year:

The Aggies should return the majority of their offense for a second year in a row. Returning Shewmake, Foster, Coleman, DeLoach, and Frizzell will be a huge plus. Add in guys like Wingate, Walters, a healthy Cam Blake, and possibly Andritsos, and the Aggies should be almost set for 2019. If Hunter Watson makes it campus, I could definitely see an infield of Watson, Shewmake, Wingate, and Andritsos/Frizzell. Doxakis will return to lead the Aggies on Friday nights with the potential to add Asa Lacy and Chandler Jozwiak to the rotation. The majority of the Aggie bullpen will also be comprised of Sophomores and Juniors so I'm excited to see what these guys can do with a year of D1 experience and a summer developing.
Sean98
AG
Quote:

What to look forward to next year:

The Aggies should return the majority of their offense for a second year in a row. Returning Shewmake, Foster, Coleman, DeLoach, and Frizzell will be a huge plus. Add in guys like Wingate, Walters, a healthy Cam Blake, and possibly Andritsos, and the Aggies should be almost set for 2019. If Hunter Watson makes it campus, I could definitely see an infield of Watson, Shewmake, Wingate, and Andritsos/Frizzell. Doxakis will return to lead the Aggies on Friday nights with the potential to add Asa Lacy and Chandler Jozwiak to the rotation. The majority of the Aggie bullpen will also be comprised of Sophomores and Juniors so I'm excited to see what these guys can do with a year of D1 experience and a summer developing.

That sounds pretty enticing. I would be really surprised if we went L/L/L in the weekend rotation. I would hope we'd see one of the righty fish take a step forward and claim a spot. Maybe even Conlon? No matter who elevates to the starting rotation it should make for some nice pieces out of the bullpen. The key with college bullpens is always "can you throw strikes?" Far too often they're worried about missing bats and instead issue walks. That's not an A&M problem, it's all college programs.

Walters, Coleman, Andritsos, Frizzell should make for some good at bats but we still have the same problem in that 3-4 of them would have to play out of position. Would be amazing if we can hang on to Helman. I don't think he's shown enough pure power to rocket to the top of draft boards but he is an amazing college player. I'd be a happy camper if I got to see him in an A&M uniform for another year, even if it's the dreadful teal or RWB unis.
Mr.Ackar07
Sean98 said:

Quote:

Walters, Coleman, Andritsos, Frizzell should make for some good at bats but we still have the same problem in that 3-4 of them would have to play out of position.

True. If Coleman catches full time in 2019, then that frees up Andritsos and Frizzell for the 1B/DH split. I would say Walters ends up back in RF where he was shaky at times, but with Cam Blake back where does Logan Foster go? I think Foster played third base in high school, but I do not know how his range and arm would perform at the college level.

Edit to add: Maybe we could see Wingate at third and Foster at second
KT 90
AG
Quote:

Chris Andritsos is worth watching with a low 90s fastball...
With our bullpen struggles, any ideas why Andritsos hasn't pitched but one inning this season? Or have the injuries prevented him from getting time in the bullpen and he is behind?
KT 90
AG
And I think we can forget Helman coming back. He's hitting .398 right now, and there are no guarantees that he'd do that again if he comes back. If he is interested in pro ball, he'll go. He'll get caught up in the same situation as Boomer did where his draft stock after his junior year is likely as good as it is going to get. Plus, no leverage following your senior year anyway.

TMartin
Which player this year was most improved after returning from summer ball?
Mr.Ackar07
TMartin said:

Which player this year was most improved after returning from summer ball?
Foster & Doxakis
ensign_beedrill
AG
I know it's not likely but I really wish we could get Helman back. It's not fair we only get to see him play one year.
OKCAGS
No way Helman comes back . Coleman will be back for sure ..... Kolek might return unless he shows something down the stretch.

I would not be surprised if someone took a flyer on Janca and gave him a shot at pitching. He has the frame and a howitzer for a right arm.
Mr.Ackar07
Mlb released their latest Top 100 list: http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2018?list=draft

Grayson Rodriguez makes a huge climb. This is the highest I've seen him.

28. Grayson Rodriguez
Quote:

Like Forrest Whitley two years ago, Rodriguez is a Texas prep right-hander who could land in the first round after improving his physical conditioning and seeing his stuff and stock take a significant step forward. He led Central Heights (Nacogdoches) to the Texas state 3-A title as a two-way star in 2017, then consistently worked in the low 90s on the showcase circuit. This spring, he repeatedly has topped out at 97 or 98 mph.

Rodriguez's fastball sits at 92-94 mph with heavy life that should turn wood bats into kindling. He has an array of promising secondary pitches, with most scouts preferring his low-80s slider to his mid-70s curveball, though the latter has nice shape. He hasn't had much need for a changeup but shows the potential to have an average one.

Rodriguez is a decent athlete who uses a controlled delivery that allows him to provide strikes on a regular basis. His 6-foot-5 frame and high-three-quarters slot create steep downhill plane with his pitches. His emergence this spring makes it unlikely he'll follow through on a commitment to Texas A&M.
32. Noah "Bo" Naylor
Quote:

The younger brother of Padres first base prospect Josh Naylor, Noah has a similar offensive profile to his sibling, but with one difference in his overall game: his ability to catch. His combination of a power bat and power arm were on display over the summer and was watched carefully when the Canadian high schoolers started playing this spring.

The power bat was definitely on display at Marlins Park in Miami as Major League Baseball's All-Star Break commenced. On the Sunday morning before the Futures Game his brother would play in, Naylor out-homered top prospect Nolan Gorman in the annual High School Home Run Derby and got to take hacks in between rounds of the big league derby. In game action, he's shown an advanced feel to hit, giving him the chance to hit for average and power. His defensive game is a bit behind his bat, outside of his arm, which is a plus tool that helps control a running game. To show he can stick behind the plate, he'll have to improve his overall receiving skills, with many scouts seeing strides in his defensive work this spring.

Naylor did play some third base during the Area Code Games and showed some agility there, and there's always the chance he could join his brother among the first base ranks. The team that takes him early will likely give him every chance to catch at the next level.
89. Mitchell Kilkenny
Quote:

Primarily a reliever in his first two seasons at Texas A&M, Kilkenny opened his junior year as the Aggies' No. 3 starter and claimed the top spot in their rotation by mid-April. He won his first eight decisions over his first nine starts, boosting his Draft stock into the first three rounds. He's A&M's best pitching prospect since Michael Wacha was a first-round pick six years ago.

Kilkenny lacks a plus pitch in his arsenal but is pretty solid across the board with control to match. His fastball operates in the low 90s and tops out at 94 mph, and his sink and downhill plane allow him to pound the bottom of the strike zone. He can throw his low-80s slider for strikes or entice hitters to chase it off the plate, and he does a nice job of locating his average changeup to keep left-handers honest.

Kilkenny has an easy delivery and no trouble repeating it, allowing him to steadily improve his control throughout his college career. He doesn't have the sexiest ceiling, but he has a high floor as a safe bet to start. His track record of performance in multiple roles in the rugged Southeastern Conference also helps his cause.
LRB38
S
Rodriguez is very likely to be drafted in the first 2 rounds this year. I really wouldn't expect to see him in the maroon and white next season.

Would love if it happened though.
Mr.Ackar07
Fangraphs updated their rankings: https://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/updated-2018-mlb-draft-rankings/

23. Grayson Rodriguez

Quote:

Rodriguez was up to 92 last summer but has been up to 98 mph regularly this spring after he dropped about 25 pounds during the offseason. His slider is above average to plus and he has four average or better offerings, along with the feel to start.
He's moving up a lot of lists with the latest updates coming within the past few weeks. Looking more and more like a potential first rounder.
Mr.Ackar07
http://www.the3rdmanin.com/grayson-rodriguez-mlb-draft/

Quote:

Committed to Texas A&M, Rodriguez has been an Aggies fan his entire life, as his mother received a degree from the university.

But with his success this spring, there's a chance Rodriguez doesn't step foot on campus as a student-athlete this fall. If he's able to continue his dominance the remainder of his high school season, he'll have a shot at being a first-round pick in the 2018 draft.

"I try not to pay attention to the draft because I don't want to get caught up in what's going on around me," said Rodriguez, who's goal is to improve his command in the next two months. "I just try to not think about it too much.
Mr.Ackar07
PG Mock Draft through Comp A round: https://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=15110

Quote:

27. Washington Nationals | Grayson Rodriguez, RHP, Central Heights HS (Texas)
Rodriguez has been one of the pop-ups of the spring as the extra-large framed righthander has reached the upper-90s with his fastball, shown advanced feel for spinning two separate breaking balls and has done a good job throwing strikes. He's definitely had a significant amount of helium this spring. (BS)
This is the assigned slot value for Pick 27:

Quote:

27. Nationals: $2,472,700

I think it's safe to assume he's gone if he goes anywhere near here.
Mr.Ackar07
Draft site updated their mock 5 round draft: https://www.draftsite.com/mlb/mock-draft/2018/

Round 2 - Pick 42. Noah Naylor (Rockies: $1,704,000)
Round 3 - Pick 83. Jonathan Childress (Mets: $705,300)
Round 3 - Pick 101. Mitchell Kilkenny (Nationals: $555,100)
Round 5 - Pick 141. Stephen Kolek (Padres: $375,600)
Round 5 - Pick 144. Joseph Menefee (Pirates: $364,600)

I imagine their next update will include Grayson Rodriguez in it.

Mr.Ackar07
https://www.mlb.com/news/college-players-lead-in-mlb-mock-draft/c-276190214

Quote:

16. Rays: Noah Naylor, C, St. Joan of Arc Catholic SS (Mississauga, Ontario)

The younger brother of former Marlins first-rounder and current Padres prospect Josh Naylor, Noah has similar power potential and more defensive value as a possible catcher or third baseman. He's one of several prep hitters mentioned here, along with Adams, Casas and Florida OF Connor Scott.
Quote:

22. Rockies: Grayson Rodriguez, RHP, Central Heights HS (Nacogdoches, Texas)

Rodriguez's heavy fastball gets up to 98 mph and pair of quality breaking pitches has thrust him into the first round, and he conceivably could go 10 or so choices ahead of Colorado. The Rockies have followed several prep arms, including Georgia RHPs Kumar Rocker and Wilcox.
Mr.Ackar07
https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/2949688/last

Just to consolidate:

Quote:

BB Insider said:

Englert will never make it to campus. Most Mock Draft and draft reports are based on summer performance...he had a minor injury that sidelined him last summer so his exposure was limited. Possible 1st round guy if he had been healthy.

His fastball is up to 95 this spring and the scouts like it. Projected 2nd round pick at this point.

Would have looked good in maroon and white, but not likely at this point.
If this is the case, the Ags could really suffer in this draft losing up to half of their high school recruits. I'm sure there would be some late junior college additions if this is happens.
Mr.Ackar07
Updated FanGraphs projection: https://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/2018-mlb-mock-draft-v-2-0/

Compensation Round:
31. Tampa Bay Rays Noah Naylor, C, St. Joan of Arc HS (CAN)
34. K.C. Royals Grayson Rodriguez, RHP, Central Heights HS (TX)
Mr.Ackar07
Updated Perfect Game projection:

Round 1:
Quote:

22. Colorado Rockies | Grayson Rodriguez, RHP, Central Heights HS (Texas)
Like Cole Winn, Rodriguez has been so steadily good all spring after not being evaluated as a Day 1 pick prior to the spring that he could go much higher than this. He would seem to be a perfect fit for the Rockies should he last this far, though, with multiple pitches he can throw for strikes and a big and durable athletic build.
Quote:

29. Cleveland Indians | Noah Naylor, C/3B, St. Joan of Arc Catholic SS (Ontario)
Naylor's lefthanded bat and very high-level of athleticism have plenty of scouts speculating about whether the top Canadian prospect in the class might be better off starting his career at third base to maximize those two talent areas.
Mr.Ackar07
Perfect Game's Top 350 prospects: https://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=15118
(this is a little old)

34. Grayson Rodriguez
47. Noah Naylor
80. Jonathan Childress
110. Mitchell Kilkenny
205. Mason Englert
218. Joseph Menefee
219. Hunter Watson
233. Brandon Birdsell

That 205-233 grouping will be interesting to watch.
chaze15
AG
Keith Law just put Grayson Rodriguez at #10 and Noah Naylor at #24 in the mock draft he released this morning...

10. Pittsburgh Pirates: Grayson Rodriguez, RHP, Central Heights HS (Nacogdoches, Texas)

It's all prep arms with the Pirates right now -- Rodriguez, Stewart and Liberatore in particular.

24. Chicago Cubs: Noah Naylor, C/INF, St. Joan of Arc HS (Mississauga, Ontario)

Naylor is the most divisive player I've had on these mocks; when I circulate rough drafts, he's the name most cited as someone scouts/directors don't think goes in the first round. I don't think he's a catcher in the long run but I think he's a good enough hitter and athlete with enough teams interested that he'll go no worse than the comp round, and maybe inside of 20.
BohunkAg
AG
Rodriguez is gone IMO.
Mr.Ackar07
With less than a week to go, Rodriguez finds himself 10th in another mock draft:

Bleach Report

Quote:

10. Pittsburgh Pirates: Grayson Rodriguez, RHP, Central Heights HS (Texas)

Rodriguez has more helium than any player in this year's draft, and he's been heavily linked to the Pirates in recent weeks. There's a lot to like, as the big 6'5", 230-pound right-hander can touch 98 mph with a heavy fastball that features excellent late life. The Pirates develop pitching as well as any organization, and he could be their next homegrown standout. Kelenic and Stewart could also be options here, but expect the Pirates to go the high school route.
Quote:

26. Boston Red Sox: Noah Naylor, C, St. Joan of Arc HS (Ont.)

The Red Sox did not have a single catching prospect among the organization's top-30 list when the season began, according to MLB.com, before Roldani Baldwin moved into the No. 30 spot. Naylorthe younger brother of Padres prospect Josh Nayloris one of the best pure hitters in the class. He also has a higher offensive ceiling than Seigler, albeit with less defensive polish. This has to be his floor.
Mr.Ackar07
I'm starting to wonder if Michael Helman might fall to a late round pick and potentially come back for a second year.
Mr.Ackar07
Draft Site updated their mock 5 round draft and it now includes Grayson Rodriguez:

Round 1, Pick 23: Grayson Rodriguez (Slot Value: $2,815,900)
Round 1 (Comp Balance Round A), Pick 41: Noah Naylor (Slot Value: $1,744,800)
Round 3, Pick 86: Jonathan Childress (Slot Value: $673,200)
Round 3, Pick 102: Mitchell Kilkenny (Slot Value: $549,700)
Round 5, Pick 142: Stephen Kolek (Slot Value: $371,900)
Round 5, Pick 145: Joseph Menefee (Slot Value: $361,000)
Mr.Ackar07
https://www.soxmachine.com/2018/05/29/mlb-draft-report-mock-3-5-and-30-players-to-watch-in-ncaa-regionals/

This article provides a mock 1st round which includes Grayson Rodriguez as a 15th overall pick as well as 2 prospects to watch in each regional:

Austin Regional:

Quote:

Mitchell Kilkenny, RHP, Texas A&M Every time I watch Mitchell Kilkenny he seems to be getting better. A nice, repeatable delivery with an arsenal of 93 mph fastball paired with an average slider and changeup with good control of his pitches. Ranks #110 on the ADPD which falls in the third to fourth round range, Kilkenny has an opportunity against outstanding hitting teams in this Regional to improve his stock. Season numbers: 8-4, 3.00 ERA, 93 IP, 82 H, 87 K, 22 BB

and as a bonus:
Quote:

Josh's Regional Winner: Texas A&M
Mr.Ackar07
D1 released their final Top 200 college prospects list. It's a pay article: https://d1baseball.com/prospects/2018-final-college-top-200-prospects/

Mitchell Kilkenny and Michael Helman are the only Aggies on the list. No Hoffman (which surprised me), Janca, Kolek, or Andritsos
Sean98
AG
Quote:

Chapel Hill Regional

You can skip watching this regional. Unless you went to Purdue. I hope the Cinderella season continues because it's a pretty impressive season for the Boilermakers.

Josh's Regional Winner: North Carolina

Mr.Ackar07
The MLB draft begins at 5pm CT tonight. (Well coverage begins; the draft clock won't start until 6pm)

Updated MLB's Top 200 Prospect List

22. Grayson Rodriguez
27. Noah Naylor
83. Mitchell Kilkenny
114. Mason Englert
115. Jonathan Childress
Mr.Ackar07
Today's draft will take us through picks 1-78 (1st round, Competitive Balance A, 2nd round, Competitive Balance B, and Compensation picks)

Grayson Rodriguez and Noah Naylor should be off the boards relatively soon. Kilkenny might get a call later in the day, but will most likely hear his name tomorrow.

Mason Englert's bio on the MLB Top 200 list mentioned this:

Quote:

He has taken a step forward this year and has the potential for future improvement, making him a first-round candidate for 2021 should he attend Texas A&M.
That could bump his signing bonus from around $500,000 to the low $2 millions mark.
Mike Elko
AG
We need all the help we can get next season, so hoping for some miracles.
Mr.Ackar07
Minor League Balls' 4 round mock draft: https://www.minorleagueball.com/2018/6/2/17420558/2018-minor-league-ball-community-mock-draft-round-one

20. Noah Naylor
45. Grayson Rodriguez
134. Mason Englert
Mr.Ackar07
Chris Weber LHP (6-4, 215, Boerne, TX Champion HS)

https://www.expressnews.com/sports/high-school/article/Rocket-armed-Weber-skipping-draft-to-study-rocket-12934993.php

Quote:

Before the start of his senior season at Boerne Champion, Chris Weber made a formal request to the MLB commissioner's office to be removed from consideration for next month's draft.

Most major league organizations have expressed interest in Weber. But, the 6-foot-4 left-handed pitcher, who fires a fastball almost 90 mph and boasts a breaking ball with bite, is not enticed by pro baseball at least not yet.
Quote:

He is set on attending Texas A&M, where he plans to continue pitching while majoring in both aerospace engineering and physics.
Quote:

Weber is the Chargers' ace with an 8-1 record, 0.61 ERA and 123 strikeouts in 68 2/3 innings. He has allowed a total of two runs in three postseason starts.

He also plays first base and is one of the team's most feared sluggers, hitting .363 with two home runs and 27 RBIs.
Mr.Ackar07
Baseball America's Top 1,178 prospects by state: https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/2018-mlb-draft-prospects/

#20 Noah Naylor (Canada #1)
#24 Grayson Rodriguez (Texas #1)
#99 Mitchell Kilkenny (Texas #12)
#107 Jonathan Childress (Texas #15)
#126 Mason Englert (Texas #19)
#217 Michael Helman (Texas #25)
#248 Joseph Menefee (Texas #29)
#268 Brandon Birdsell (Texas #31)
#349 Miko Rodriguez (Michigan #4)
#354 Hunter Watson (Texas #37)
#372 Stephen Kolek (Texas #39)
#381 George Janca (Texas #40)
#480 Chris Weber (Texas #42)
#--- Kaylor Chafin (Texas #46)
#--- Cason Sherrod (Texas #47)
#--- Brett Brown (Texas #64)
#--- Ty Coleman (Texas #81)
Mr.Ackar07
Interesting to note that there is no Hoffman on the list. Nor Andritsos or Bedford.

Gabe mentioned on the radio that Joseph Menefee is recovering from TJ surgery and thinks he won't sign.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.