2024 Postseason Thread

21,806 Views | 483 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by dixichkn
Jackal99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well…
Aston 91
AG
Holy **** what an ending!
amercer
AG
Holy ****
RED AG 98
AG
Yeeehaw Nestor's dead!
kyledr04
AG
Wow
tjack16
AG
Hate the dodgers but damn what a moment… Boone lost that one with the Nestor move
docb
AG
Wow is right!!!!
MaroonStain
AG
**** YEAHHHHH!!!! WHATA BALL GAME!!!1+1!1!!!!
RED AG 98
AG
Well, they couldn't both lose. Might as well be heartbreak for one of them.
amercer
AG
I hate that guy but gooooooooodddddd damnnnnnnn he ****ing crushed that
94chem
Pretty good game 1's the last 2 years.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
94chem
tjack16 said:

Hate the dodgers but damn what a moment… Boone lost that one with the Nestor move

Pitched to 3 HoFamers, threw 2 total pitches.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
double aught
AG
Freddie Freeman: Modern day Kirk Gibson.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
94chem said:

Everyone knew that was gone right off the bat. No doubt.

Great game 1.
Double Talkin' Jive...
fullback44
AG
What a crazy ending .. he crushed that ball
jkag89
whelp Game 1 actually lived up to the hype. If we get six more like that a Damn Yankees/Effin' Dodgers Series might kinda sorta be bearable.
AustinAg2K
As much as I hate watching the Dodgers win, at least I now get to enjoy one of my favorite pastimes... Watching YouTube videos of Yankee fans reactions after they give up a walk-off. It won't be as much fun as it would have been if it was an Altuve Walk-off, but still fun none the less.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
It was crazy how Freddie Freeman hid a walk-off grand slam with one out left in the bottom of the 10th inning to lead the Dodgers to a thrilling 6-3 win over the New York Yankees and take a 1-0 lead in the World Series.
Danny Vermin
Why would anyone hate Freddie? He seems like a very good human being from all accounts.
jograki
AG
That was incredible. After a crazy year for Freddie I'm so glad he got this moment.
Aston 91
AG
double aught said:

Lots of similarities: game 1 Dodger walkoff, lefty batters, leg injuries, and probably a lot more that Stat Track will find.
tjack16
AG
94chem said:

3 years really. 2022 was extra innings Phillies win 6-5, 2023 extra inning walk off, and then this one
amercer
AG
Danny Vermin said:

Why would anyone hate Freddie? He seems like a very good human being from all accounts.

I don't care about him as a person. I care about him as an opposing sports fan.

I'm sure he's a great guy, or not, but if I need to judge athletes based on how they treat their kids, friends, wives, or random people they meet on the street then I'm doing it wrong.

That guy murdered the stros, so I hope he strikes out every time he comes up to bat.
RED AG 98
AG
Aston 91 said:

double aught said:

Lots of similarities: game 1 Dodger walkoff, lefty batters, leg injuries, and probably a lot more that Stat Track will find.
Really big earthquake in Cali the following year -- maybe it'll finally fall into the ocean this time.

(FBI: this is a joke, kinda.)
toucan82
amercer said:

Danny Vermin said:

I'm sure he's a great guy, or not, but if I need to judge athletes based on how they treat their kids, friends, wives, or random people they meet on the street then I'm doing it wrong.

That guy murdered the stros, so I hope he strikes out every time he comes up to bat.

That's fair
GrapevineAg
AG
What a great game and fantastic ending! Anybody who didn't enjoy that (minus NYY fans), just doesn't like baseball.
EliteElectric
Freddy!!!!Freddy!!!!Freddy!!!!
www.elitellp.net/

Danny Vermin
amercer said:

Danny Vermin said:

As a Ranger fan, I hope he does it again and again if he ever plays the asstros in the playoffs in the future.
dixichkn
AG
Danny Vermin said:

Doyer.

The end

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.