Houston
Sponsored by

****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****

173,417 Views | 1352 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Whoop Delecto
William Foster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sea Speed said:

Not gonna lie, bath time can be contentious AF.
True dat. My wife has an inherent flaw where she just struggles with concept of time. Drives me crazy.
maroon barchetta
William Foster said:

Sea Speed said:

True dat. My wife has an inherent flaw where she just struggles with concept of time. Drives me crazy.

Your post is redundant.
William Foster
maroon barchetta said:

William Foster said:

Sea Speed said:

Your post is redundant.
Lol true, glad to know I'm not alone.
maroon barchetta
Rapper known for glorifying pimp life is sentenced to prison for human trafficking.

https://abc13.com/post/houston-rapper-slando-kareem-faces-life-sentence-sex-trafficking-teens-after-glorifying-pimping-music-court-documents-say/15332068/
maroon barchetta
It's outside of Houston, but its first responders committing crimes at the scene of crashes, so it feels like Houston.

This is a weird one.

https://abc13.com/post/liberty-county-fire-marshal-arrested-accused-stealing-cheese-croissants-crashed-truck/15350437/
Psycho Bunny
maroon barchetta said:

It's outside of Houston, but its first responders committing crimes at the scene of crashes, so it feels like Houston.

This is a weird one.

https://abc13.com/post/liberty-county-fire-marshal-arrested-accused-stealing-cheese-croissants-crashed-truck/15350437/
Why cant I ever get the high end cheese truck accidents. All I ever get is the pissed off Karen who blew through a red light and is threating me with the whole, "you know who my husband is" sound bit.
I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
maroon barchetta
How about the stealing the diesel out of an overturned truck?
Psycho Bunny
maroon barchetta said:

Not like the truck is going to need it.

I'll see myself out now.
I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
Jack Cheese
AG
Heart warming tale with a satisfying conclusion out of the CYP.

Home invader killed...
Ciboag96
Jack Cheese said:

Home invader killed...

One solid way to raise the collective IQ of Houston
CDUB98
AG
If more home invaders were ventilated more often, I think the others might start thinking twice.

Sadly, thanks to progressives, even when you are fully within your home and your rights to protect your family and property, you will go through hell to keep from being charged.
Mas89
AG
maroon barchetta said:

I thought hazmat would need to pump the diesel out especially if leaking but not sure what they are supposed to legally do with it. Not sure if felony charges should be filed for keeping it. Can't easily give the diesel back to the truck and I doubt the owners would come later to pick it up.
I guess the tow truck drivers usually get what's left over.
Al Bula
AG
Jack Cheese said:

Home invader killed...
Quote:

t happened just before 11 p.m. when deputies with the Harris Co. Sheriff's Office said there were at least two homes on Woodoak Drive and Fairbanks North Houston Road, that suffered serious damage.
Did Cypress expand???
Jack Cheese
AG
Al Bula said:

Jack Cheese said:

Home invader killed...
Quote:

t happened just before 11 p.m. when deputies with the Harris Co. Sheriff's Office said there were at least two homes on Woodoak Drive and Fairbanks North Houston Road, that suffered serious damage.
Did Cypress expand???

Sorry, I read it wrong as Cypress North Houston.
Smeghead4761
Al Bula said:

Jack Cheese said:

Home invader killed...
Quote:

Did Cypress expand???
I hadn't read the story, and I was wondering how big of a gun the perp was shot with...a .50 cal? 12 pounder Napoleon?

Then I read the story and it wasn't nearly as interesting. Still weird, though.
randy828
AG
Jack Cheese said:

Home invader killed...
A friend of mine pinged me early yesterday morning. He lives right next door to the shooting. His house is the one with the basketball goal that has the police tape wrapped around it in videos.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAVcDidOG13/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
GoAgs11
randy828 said:

Jack Cheese said:

Home invader killed...
A friend of mine pinged me early yesterday morning. He lives right next door to the shooting. His house is the one with the basketball goal that has the police tape wrapped around it in videos.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAVcDidOG13/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Really makes you think
William Foster
Jack Cheese said:

Al Bula said:

Jack Cheese said:

Home invader killed...
Quote:

Did Cypress expand???

Sorry, I read it wrong as Cypress North Houston.
Ha I did the same...after that gangland shootout at Tuckerton and Huff the other night, I was thinking "here we go".
Ciboag96

Gonna have to take care of our own business it seems. Judges keep turning killers loose.
maroon barchetta
Which judge?
bigjag19
AG
Brian Warren and it's a manslaughter charge.
CDUB98
AG
bigjag19 said:

Brian Warren and it's a manslaughter charge.
Need to find this dude and drop him off at ol' Brian's house and see how he feels.
Whoop Delecto
AG
She works at TAMU Galveston https://www.tamug.edu/emergency/documents/Dee%20Ann%20Haney.html

Was convicted of 2 deaths in 2017 and given probation and now arrested for DWI

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/former-texas-city-commissioner-guilty-of-criminally-negligent-homicide

From I45Now:

Former Texas City Commissioner Haney jailed on DWI

Haney was on probation after homicide conviction for 2017 crash that killed father and son

Dee Ann Haney, the former Texas City Commissioner convicted of criminally negligent homicide and given a probated sentence, was jailed overnight Friday (9/27/2024) on a charge of driving while intoxicated.

Haney, 61, was arrested at about 4 AM after reportedly giving chase to what she claimed was a reckless driver.

Texas City Police Chief Landis Cravens said that during her own pursuit of the driver, Haney was involved in a disturbance in the 200 block of 22nd Avenue North.

Prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Haney's probation after the DWI charge.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.