Houston
Sponsored by

HLSR 2k20

64,701 Views | 483 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AGHouston11
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I clicked that link but looks like it's just individual passes for cookout. Are they not doing an access pass for all days this year?
TheVarian
AG
All good, thanks!
David_Puddy
AG
Do they have shake weights in the Chicken Shake?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
TheVarian said:

Morning!

Have a buddy looking for 2 passes to the Chicken Shack...anyone know of anyone selling a few?

Thanks in advanced

ETA: I bet they have shake weights

The real question is what kind is chics is he bringing?
Chewy
AG
Is there a meet up spot on the grounds for TexAgers to get wrist bands from each other?

TIA
aTm2004
AG
Chewy said:

Is there a meet up spot on the grounds for TexAgers to get wrist bands from each other?

TIA
Yeah, but the spot is determined by the TexAgger who is on the better committee than the others.
Diggity
AG
Maybe Red Pear has a team. Flat fee entrance charge?
Liquid Wrench
I've got a good discount on drink tickets if anyone still needs a hook up. DM me on the DL.

TXAG 05
AG
Good time tonight, although the crowd was a little thin for having such good weather. Round 3 tomorrow.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
4th quarter, time to go big.
LondonAg89
AG
Enjoyed BBQ last night. Perfect weather, great band at Those Texans tent and not too hungover this morning.
TXAG 05
AG
Getting ready to head back out for day 4. Was expecting a bigger crowd last night. We were dead when normally slammed on a Friday night, especially with great weather.
digging tunnels
AG
Day 4 is upon us, With fantastic weather!

Went to chicken shack last night for first time. Wow the talent in there!!
Dr. Horrible
First day to go out and play! I'm ready!
RK
AG
I need 4 tickets for Sunday 3/8 if anyone is selling. Need to take the kids.
Liquid Wrench
Cstrickland05 said:

Getting ready to head back out for day 4. Was expecting a bigger crowd last night. We were dead when normally slammed on a Friday night, especially with great weather.

Where were you? It was a pretty busy night for some of us. But I wonder if the parking lots filling up early turned some people away. Had an early crowd that never left.
TXAG 05
AG
Body By Fisher said:

Cstrickland05 said:

Where were you? It was a pretty busy night for some of us. But I wonder if the parking lots filling up early turned some people away. Had an early crowd that never left.

Northeast corner, right by the BBQ committee tent. We weren't empty, just our numbers were way down compared to a typical Friday. We were slammed last night though.
Liquid Wrench
I didn't watch the news before heading out Friday, but apparently some people thought cookoff was going to have to shut down because of the water thing. But they already had water trucked in or something by the time my shift started.
TXAG 05
AG
We figured that may have had something to do with it, either that or coronavirus fears.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
TXAG 05
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
done
Bubba smollett
Did shots with Tillman in the chicken shack Friday Invited me to after party I declined .
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Astroworld lot was full by about 7:15 Saturday night.

That's gotta set some type of record.
David_Puddy
AG
LaQuica said:

Did shots with Tillman in the chicken shack Friday Invited me to after party I declined .

Damn....I didn't see him in there. Heard he was at Wild Game.
TXAG 05
AG
Wild Game had Bruno Mars on Friday night, or at least someone who looked just like him
Chewy
AG
Damn mayne. Bruno has fallen so far he's playing Cookoff? It happens to the best...
Diggity
AG
heard he dropped down to 18 karat
schmellba99
AG
Cstrickland05 said:

Wild Game had Bruno Mars on Friday night, or at least someone who looked just like him
My little brother was there and said it was 100% Bruno, and he was there partying. Tilman was there as well.
David_Puddy
AG
schmellba99 said:

Cstrickland05 said:

My little brother was there and said it was 100% Bruno, and he was there partying. Tilman was there as well.

Your brother is quite gullible. You think Bruno Mars would play at a tent of maybe 4-500 people when he easily sells out 100k+ venues?
Dr. Horrible
Damn I've missed the wine garden...
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Is gullible a word found in the dictionary??
AustinCountyAg
so how was the first night? Chronicle slideshow had plenty of urban cowboys and Laredo Heat on full display.

FWIW I would guess Midland was pretty good? They are about as country as the rodeo will get this year.
David_Puddy
AG
brs4688 said:

Is gullible a word found in the dictionary??

One too many L's, sorry spelling nazi.
TXAG 05
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

so how was the first night? Chronicle slideshow had plenty of urban cowboys and Laredo Heat on full display.

FWIW I would guess Midland was pretty good? They are about as country as the rodeo will get this year.

Midland put on a pretty good show. Light crowd. 600s were completely empty, but everything else was pretty full

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.