Houston
Sponsored by

Your Nextdoor daily highlight

51,635 Views | 245 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Jugstore Cowboy
OCEN99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
willie wonka said:

OCEN99 said:

Quote:

There's a chicken at the chevron corner at fireside and Louetta if you are missing one.

Apparently there's been sightings there of her running back and forth across Klein Church Rd dating back a year.

Any idea why she did it?
Not what you're thinking! There's actually a Church's right across Louetta from that location. She's constantly having to bug out whenever they get a bead on her hideout.
JYDog90
AG
This was today's top post. Not really funny, actually pretty hard core. I'm not asterisking out cuss words but people's names.

Quote:

NEVER thought this would happen to us. Please...Always be aware of your surroundings.
This afternoon, **** and I went to deposit a check at the Well Fargo ATM drive-through which is close to our home. As he inserted the debit card into the machine, our little dog, ***, started to bark ferociously. I turned to see what he was barking at...There at my window stood a black guy wearing a red hoodie pointing a gun at my face. Another one was on ******'s side pointing a gun at him. The guy was saying something, but I couldn't understand him because of our dog's barking. OMG!! I said. "I'm going to die here." I thought.
My next thought was My husband. I thought he was going to get shot and die.

In a split second, *** put it in drive gear and screeched away. Two shots were fired at us. I thought for sure one of us or both of us would get hit. But, God is good. We escaped without getting shot. The guys with the guns jumped over a fence next to the drive-through. ****, being the macho man, drove around the drive-through to see where the guys went. I called 911. About 7 or 8 deputies came and took our report. Then, I called *****, my sister, for support. Below, is a picture of the sheriff's cars. Our car is the gray Jeep. (The person in the picture is someone walking by.)

I can't stop thanking God for giving us another day to live. This was a miracle. My husband is my hero.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
aTm_bomb
AG
Quote:

F those guys. If they're the older couple with the bloodhounds driving the subaru, I've yelled at them before. I was walking my dogs and pushing a stroller, and they pulled over toward me and I saw them pointing and coaxing the dogs to bark at my dogs. I yelled "excuse me, please don't encourage your dogs to bark..." and the dude pegs it rather than saying sorry. I've been waiting for the opportunity to deck one of those dogs but when I see them starting to slow down, I think they recognize me because they speed back up. I think I saw them pull into a driveway on cheena or wigton once but I usually see them around westbury park

Had those dogs drive by my house for the past 5 years and never had a negative experience. My kids love them and wave all the time. They slow down for the girls to say hi...

What's more likely? Dude drives around with blood hounds harassing people for no reason or you misunderstood what they were doing. All my neighbors enjoy the experience, you must be the exception.

It's like the ice cream truck, you can hear them coming down the road bc they are saying out the windows. It's an occurrence I always look forward to.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm glad you enjoy getting barked at, i don't think it's ever appropriate to encourage ones dogs to bark at other people or their dogs or kids

Fwiw i am not fond of our creepy super rich running neighborhood ice cream rape van either
aTm_bomb
AG
I completely agree about the rape van, we could use a better option. I was referencing an ice cream truck in general.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
aTm_bomb said:

I completely agree about the rape van, we could use a better option. I was referencing an ice cream truck in general.
Post removed:
by user
JYDog90
P.H. Dexippus
AG

Post removed:
by user
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I'd like to meet this "doctor" that diagnosed them with radiation poisoning. Did he prescribe potassium iodide and contact the CDC and NRC?
Build It
AG
Gator ate a dog on hole number 8 of Bay Oaks this week. Nextdoor gold going on in Clear Lake. Lock up the children. Horrible for the owner but why that dog not be leashed? Everyone knew that gator was there. They are everywhere around the bayou.
Liquid Wrench
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

I'd like to meet this "doctor" that diagnosed them with radiation poisoning. Did he prescribe potassium iodide and contact the CDC and NRC?
Post removed:
by user
Jack Cheese
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

This is an absolutely flawless nextdoor troll job. God, I hope it is.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
The thread blew up. There were some people using common sense, but I cut them out.

OCEN99
AG
Big Cat `93
AG
The dihydrogen monoxide warnings are always crowd-pleasers.
OCEN99
AG
JosephMarcus
NRD09 said:

AgLiving06 said:

Social Media Influencer said:

Diggity said:

I have an old lady who walks her cat nightly and refuses to wave back. She doesn't seem to like the young whippersnappers that have moved in.
Have you seen the lady who drives her dog around in the car and slows down long enough for the dog to bark at other people walking their dogs?

There's a gut in my neighborhood that does this with hounds. It's actually kind of funny to watch.
F those guys. If they're the older couple with the bloodhounds driving the subaru, I've yelled at them before. I was walking my dogs and pushing a stroller, and they pulled over toward me and I saw them pointing and coaxing the dogs to bark at my dogs. I yelled "excuse me, please don't encourage your dogs to bark..." and the dude pegs it rather than saying sorry. I've been waiting for the opportunity to deck one of those dogs but when I see them starting to slow down, I think they recognize me because they speed back up. I think I saw them pull into a driveway on cheena or wigton once but I usually see them around westbury park
"excuse me, please don't encourage your dogs to bark..."

gd, that's funny. I can just imagine some doofus hipster walking through the neighborhood sipping an IPA saying this to someone driving by. hole lee cow.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Apparently you live pretty close to me. I saw that on Nextdoor the other day.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Harbour Park
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
htxag09
AG

Post removed:
by user
htxag09
AG
Uhhhh, what???

Post removed:
by user
Ciboag96
"2 armed men"

In reality there's probably an address-locating challenged Favor driver somewhere with a cooling whopper and fries in his front seat hurriedly driving home to scrape the shart out of his Underoos.
Stat Monitor Repairman
This hoe sendin' up the white knight bat signal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.