Houston
Sponsored by

Your Nextdoor daily highlight

51,621 Views | 245 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Jugstore Cowboy
htxag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

This hoe sendin' up the white knight bat signal.
Haha, pretty sure it was a troll. I asked where she shot her warning shotgun shots....She said she fired 3 at the intruders so right through her front door......Keep in mind I'm in Rice Military, I believe she's in Cottage grove. So all townhomes in the middle of Houston, if she shot through her front door it most likely went through her neighbors door as well.

Shortly after the thread got deleted.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Maybe I'm confused about the meaning of the word "feral."

Post removed:
by user
combat wombat™
AG
Harry Lime said:

Lady, those are YOUR cats.
cr0wbar
AG
My ND app has been inundated with people introducing themselves and using a wave emoji. I want to drown myself
Jack Klompus
AG
Harry Lime said:

Could be COVID. Better get them tested.
BohunkAg
AG
Harry Lime said:

"prepare the food?" does she cook for them?
Martin Q. Blank
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Jackal99
AG
If that's the most bizarre thing they've ever seen on their street, those people don't know how to Westbury.
FarmerJohn
AG
Eh, same thing happened at my Fish Camp. Something about U-hauls.
Charlie Murphy
She's a keeper
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
This was up last night; didn't waste any time:

HtownAg92
AG
I'm wondering if I should lather up the GOOF / Heights Nextdoor boards with my coyote sighting this morning. Taking the kids to school southbound on Yale and a coyote sprinted across the street eastbound between 20th and 19th onto the CVS parking lot and then hooked a quick right toward the Beck's Prime.

I could embellish what I saw, saying it appeared to have a puppy or small child in its mouth.

It was a pretty cool sighting given the location and time (7:30).
LPHA
AG
Do it. I haven't seen many good ones on there in a while.
Charlie Murphy
I'd just start a post asking if anyone else has seen the coyote that you have been feeding and that you are worried about him.
randy828
AG
These people are among us. They vote on the leaders of our country and they reproduce.

Context, the person took a picture of a rainbow in the sky and posted it on Nextdoor.

One of the replies:
Quote:

Cool. Where was this?
The posters reply:

Quote:

In the sky this afternoon in Rolling Fork

Where was this? But only in Rolling Fork subdivision? Which person is scares you more?
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
PoppaB05
AG
Just had a great one in our neighborhood. Some lady went to Walmart and said a suspicious guy was following her while in the store and then she came out and her car was marked with a white dot. Multiple people commenting about it maybe being sex trafficking, drug related, off the deep end stuff. She posted a picture.... It's clearly bird poop.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Something tells me that this lady is at least three bills.
Diggity
AG
I heard some gang banger flashed his brights at her on the way from Walmart. Thankfully, she didn't reciprocate, or it could have been much worse. Unfortunately, she went to the movies after and sat on a syringe infected with Covid. That (along with grubbing on the strychnine laced halloween candy she snuck into the theater) made for a poor afternoon.
HtownAg92
AG
Diggity said:

I heard some gang banger flashed his brights at her on the way from Walmart. Thankfully, she didn't reciprocate, or it could have been much worse. Unfortunately, she went to the movies after and sat on a syringe infected with Covid. That (along with grubbing on the strychnine laced halloween candy she snuck into the theater) made for a poor afternoon.
The laced candy made her pass out. She woke up in a bathtub filled with ice and one of her kidneys was missing.
Diggity
AG
like I said...****ty day
mm98
AG
This just make me laugh...
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I'm sure there are literally dozens.
PoppaB05
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Something tells me that this lady is at least three bills.

I had to fight my strong urge to comment "That's how the sex traffickers mark the ones not fit for work"
htxag09
AG

RK
AG
you should post a picture of an extension cord.
TarponChaser
HtownAg92 said:

Diggity said:

The laced candy made her pass out. She woke up in a bathtub filled with ice and one of her kidneys was missing.

Then there was the time I was downtown and some serial killer tried to slash at my Achilles while he was hidden under my truck, unseen. Fortunately his knife was dull and didn't cut through my boots and I was able to get away.
htxag09
AG

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I talked to a friend whose dad's neighbor's cousin's best friend used to be the chief of detectives, and he said the u haul was probably stolen and ditched in the bayou. Either that or it was a perfectly legal rental driven by a woman. Idk, just passing on what my inside sources say.
ptothemo
AG
That'll buff out. No problem.
Ciboag96
Californians trying to sneak into town using the water ways.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Hey, they're all dry in CA. They do use them as roads.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Apparently this neighborhood is at W. Orem and 288, but for some reason showed up in my feed:

Her 2 videos just show her neighbor walking down the street. And she included pictures of a wet spot on the porch and very large, very round husband confronting the confused-looking old man at his door.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Teach your children right!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.