Houston
Sponsored by

Anyone else getting screwed on car and home insurance?

70,815 Views | 314 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by aTmLoKi
ktownag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Casey reached back out after shopping my policies last year, and this year he was able to save me some money so made the switch. Great customer service and makes insurance easy to deal with. Give him a call!
case04
AG
ktownag08 said:

Casey reached back out after shopping my policies last year, and this year he was able to save me some money so made the switch. Great customer service and makes insurance easy to deal with. Give him a call!
Thanks, you were awesome to work with!
jakester03
AG
I just shopped my homeowners insurance. I was with USAA for a few years and then switched to Amica. Both started raising my rates. I was up to $1700/yr on a 2500 sq ft home in Cedar Park, TX with Amica.

I got quotes from Casey at Goosehead as well as 2 other sponsors on TexAgs. Casey was by far the most competitive of the 3 (50% less than what I was paying with Amica) for better coverage. He was also the best communicator, IMO.
K Bo
AG
Another great experience with Casey at Goosehead. I just regraded houses and Casey did a great job getting me squared away on home, umbrella, and flood insurance. I've also shopped and secured an auto policy through Casey, as well. I can't recommend Casey and Goosehead enough.
case04
AG
jakester03 said:

I just shopped my homeowners insurance. I was with USAA for a few years and then switched to Amica. Both started raising my rates. I was up to $1700/yr on a 2500 sq ft home in Cedar Park, TX with Amica.

I got quotes from Casey at Goosehead as well as 2 other sponsors on TexAgs. Casey was by far the most competitive of the 3 (50% less than what I was paying with Amica) for better coverage. He was also the best communicator, IMO.
Thanks man, happy to help!!
bigbass1170
AG
+1 on Casey and Goosehead. I'm usually on top of this kind of thing and thought I was doing well on all my policies. Casey ran my home, auto, and boat and he ended up saving me over $900 between the three policies.
agz win
AG
Any insight on Hippo Insurance? I've gotten a quote from a new Liberty Insurance rep.

Casey, I need to reach out to you.
case04
AG
agz win said:

Any insight on Hippo Insurance? I've gotten a quote from a new Liberty Insurance rep.

Casey, I need to reach out to you.
Hippo is good, but I believe you are going to get a high wind/hail deductible or named storm deductible. I have access to them as well, but I'll look for your call/email.
Aggie71013
AG
USAA just sent me my renewal and raised my rate by 20%. I'll be in the market this month and be giving Casey a call.
Linz02Ag
AG
Another +1 for Casey with Goosehead!! Just switched this week and his quote was 40% less than what I was paying with Amica on homeowners!!
TX1775
AG
+1 for Casey. He just helped me with insurance for my new build. He shopped around and got me a great rate. Great communication and works FAST.
MaroonDontRun
AG
We have been with another agency for years and all of the sudden this year they wanted to double my homeowners policy so I did what I normally do and searched for another provider through texags.

Casey hooked us up with homeowners, auto and an umbrella policy and saved us about 2K over what we were previously paying (before the attempted increase).

He is very easy to work with and I would highly recommend him.
case04
AG
MaroonDontRun said:

We have been with another agency for years and all of the sudden this year they wanted to double my homeowners policy so I did what I normally do and searched for another provider through texags.

Casey hooked us up with homeowners, auto and an umbrella policy and saved us about 2K over what we were previously paying (before the attempted increase).

He is very easy to work with and I would highly recommend him.
Happy to help, thanks for the shout out!
OneMoonGoon92
AG
I too was getting screwed by another insurance company. Just dealt with Goosehead Insurance (Grant Sheets who is Casey Woodfin's manager) and he got me squared away since Casey was out of the office. Saved me a ton on home and auto with better policies and more coverage. Don't hesitate to call. These guys will be you squared away in no time. Goosehead Insurance...Call today!
selk
AG
+1 for Casey
twindaddy01
AG
this is normal
CheeseSndwch
edit: wrong thread.

case04
AG
marleyrox said:

I too was getting screwed by another insurance company. Just dealt with Goosehead Insurance (Grant Sheets who is Casey Woodfin's manager) and he got me squared away since Casey was out of the office. Saved me a ton on home and auto with better policies and more coverage. Don't hesitate to call. These guys will be you squared away in no time. Goosehead Insurance...Call today!
Happy to help!

casey.woodfin@goosehead.com
Guitarsoup
AG
Another vote for Casey. He was great.
Boats and Hose
AG
chap
AG
Another vote for Casey!

I had been with my previous insurance company for home and auto for almost 18 years. Really started to raise rates the last couple of years. I finally decided to look elsewhere and stumbled on this thread. I shopped around a bit but Casey came through with great coverage and rates and it was all very easy and quick.

StillNotAnAggie
Casey finalized my car insurance today as well. As difficult as I was he was awesome. Would and will recommend.
jaggiemaggie
AG
Just finished switching my home and auto insurance to Goosehead yesterday. We are in Westbury where most of the big companies are not underwriting anymore due to the flooding last 3-4 years. He was able to knock off several hundred dollars off our premium with lower deductibles and better coverage on both home and auto. I was with another TexAgs sponsor and it was difficult for me to make the switch but the coverage improvement was too hard to pass up. Tell them Mark J. sent you!
Boats and Hose
AG
Renewed with Casey again and would highly recommend giving him a call for a quote. He has been very patient when helping us with our home and auto insurance.
case04
AG
Boats and Hose said:

Renewed with Casey again and would highly recommend giving him a call for a quote. He has been very patient when helping us with our home and auto insurance.
I appreciate the continued to support! If you find yourself at home trying to pass the time (.... aren't we all) feel free to reach out. For the time being, Goosehead is allowing me to offer $25 gift cards to a local restaurant of your choice if you let me to quote your home and auto insurance. If you are a current client, I will offer the same $25 gift card for any referral that lets me quote their home and auto.

casey.woodfin@goosehead.com
aTmLoKi
AG
Casey was great to work with and I highly recommend him to those of you who are looking to shop your rates.
Ag_07
AG
So it came time to shop our home and auto insurance. I had a sneaky suspicion we were paying out the ass on both.

Had Casey quote us for both and sure enough I was.

He got us some nice coverage at great rates and it was pretty damn easy. Another thumbs up for Casey
MAROON
AG
just got notified by Chubb that I'm getting a 35% monthly premium reduction in the form of a credit for March and April, because we are not driving, and will be extended to future months as long as we are sheltered in place.

Is everyone else getting these kind of reductions with their companies?
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
case04
AG
MAROON said:

just got notified by Chubb that I'm getting a 35% monthly premium reduction in the form of a credit for March and April, because we are not driving, and will be extended to future months as long as we are sheltered in place.

Is everyone else getting these kind of reductions with their companies?
From what I have seen most people will get a refund (typically 15%) of their April and May premium. If this extends past May I imagine carriers will continue to give discounts.
Diggity
AG
35% is solid. You must be paying too much
MAROON
AG
for sure i'm paying too much for car insurance but I do it to have Chubb homeowners. best insurance company out there according to my attorney friends who make a living suing insurance companies.
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Diggity
AG
I have heard it's great
Harvey Specter
AG
After a few years of Amica going up and up and up, I decided to call Casey at Goosehead Insurance. Casey was great to work with, and saved us a ton of money every year, while keeping great policies (saved over $5000 yearly--policies on 2 homes, 2 cars and Umbrella). He was easy to reach and communicate with. I highly recommend him, and have referred him to family members as well!
Salt of the water
AG
Another big +1 for Casey. He was able to improve my coverage and still save me quite a bit by re-shopping my insurance and getting me a better rate from my current carrier. I was using another broker that never took the time to check on the possibility of reducing rates, won't be going back to them.
fulshearAg96
AG
Creekside has been very helpful and has offered options to support our home, auto, and umbrella policy requirements. They put some time into finding us the right policy and the appropriate coverage. If you would like to get in touch with their agent here on the West side please let me know.

https://www.creeksiderisk.com/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.