Amazon prime deliveries to CS

37,817 Views | 315 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MiMi
Tookieclothespin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've now taken to chatting with amazon every single day about this during lunch.

this is now my life. what am i doing.

don't answer that.
Counterpoint
AG
Tailgate88 said:

So here is a new twist. This morning I got notification from Amazon that my returns (two of them) had been processed. Except...I didn't return anything. They were in shipment and I was awaiting delivery. But apparently they got sent back to Amazon so they refunded my money.

Uh, thanks. But I kinda needed that stuff....

Were you using the zip code hack?
BQ_90
AG
Tookieclothespin said:

I've now taken to chatting with amazon every single day about this during lunch.

don't answer that.
curious do they give any explanation or just enjoy the lunch chat
theNetSmith
AG
BQ_90 said:

Tookieclothespin said:

don't answer that.
this is kinda how Bruce Willis hooked up with Mary-Louise Parker in the movie Red.

then again, all of the Amazon support people I have talked to recently have names that suggest they probably live very far away.
rc_cat
Orders to 77845 are still showing a delivery date of 10/1 for me - and a delivery to the locker in Bryan shows 10/2 as the date.

How are you managing to talk to Amazon? The only button I can find that says "contact us" takes me to what is basically a 404-not found page.
Tailgate88
AG
Counterpoint said:

Tailgate88 said:

So here is a new twist. This morning I got notification from Amazon that my returns (two of them) had been processed. Except...I didn't return anything. They were in shipment and I was awaiting delivery. But apparently they got sent back to Amazon so they refunded my money.

Were you using the zip code hack?
Nope. Same address as always.

I did order a paperback book for my son for school today, and it said Wednesday delivery...so improving maybe? I'll let you know when it shows up, if it does.
txyaloo
AG
lockett93 said:

Koko Chingo said:

This implies the problem is with Amazon versus the post office.

I had the same thought. Since the packages weren't leaving Amazon for days when using 77845 it seemed like a glitch on their end the whole time. I ordered two shipments today that were back to regular times.

Dear USPS of CS,

I apologize for blaming you if it wasn't your fault.
Isn't that what I said days ago but people were telling me I was wrong?

If enough people email executive escalations it should get fixed
Tookieclothespin
AG
BQ_90 said:

Tookieclothespin said:

don't answer that.
No explanation. No resolution.

This last time, they all but told me to stop it. Something about giving them 4 business days to resolve the issue and if it's not fixed then to contact them again. I don't think it's going out on a limb to say it won't be fixed.
theNetSmith
AG

Quote:

This last time, they all but told me to stop it.

lol. that's funny right there.

were you getting the same person every day? or do they have a log of all the support sessions tied to your account?
Counterpoint
AG
jeremyd said:

She refunded my prime membership for the entire year and assured me the problem would be fixed.
Man, they only gave me $5.
Probably the latter. Frankly I'm surprised they don't call me out considering I act like a little baby hahaha.
MsDoubleD81
AG
Tailgate88 said:

I have the same issue. Informed Delivery with USPS shows it was at CS PO for 2 days, then out for delivery for 2 days. Then I got notice of refund.....I never got the package. I'm pretty sure it's issue with CS post office.
Muzzleblast
So anyway....

On and on it goes with 77872.

Amazon finally busted loose several orders. One placed 5 September. Sent it USPS to arrive yesterday.

Got a notification through Amazon that USPS attempted delivery but there was an "issue".

Said they will try again.........
MsDoubleD81
AG
I talked to Amazon this morning thru the contact us button. Requested a call. They immediately called. Said the package was returned by college station post office as undeliverable. I asked for escalation/documentation to why post office couldn't deliver.

I do have to say that both people I talked to at Amazon (rep and supervisor) were (well seemed) extremely helpful.

They gave me 2 months free even tho I'm pretty sure this is College Station post office issue. I needed my items by Tuesday ( which I should have received in plenty of time). Now I'm SOL .

If anyone has a USPS contact, I'd love to discuss with them.
BMo
Muzzleblast said:

So anyway....

Amazon finally busted loose several orders. One placed 5 September. Sent it USPS to arrive yesterday.

Got a notification through Amazon that USPS attempted delivery but there was an "issue".

When this has happened to me, the product ended up not being available any longer and the time to restock was unknown.
BMo
Muzzleblast said:

So anyway....

I've had this happen. I'm retired and at home a lot. This is code for we didn't try to deliver. I had one I ended up picking up and then the same morning on informed delivery there was another that was a week old.
Muzzleblast
Oh joy. That's hopeful.
Muzzleblast
I'm retired. I was here but never saw them try.
MsDoubleD81
AG
Yeah. Here's the ticket why I didn't get my package. LOL
rc_cat
Interesting. Whenever I click on "Contact Us" I get a picture of a dog and it tells me something went wrong on their end. I know I've contacted them before - maybe it hates my browser. Thanks.
spicyitalian
AG
rc_cat said:

Interesting. Whenever I click on "Contact Us" I get a picture of a dog and it tells me something went wrong on their end. I know I've contacted them before - maybe it hates my browser. Thanks.
They called me, we got disconnected, I called them back. 206-922-0880

Have fun!
cz308
MsDoubleD81 said:

If anyone has a USPS contact, I'd love to discuss with them.
That would just prove to be a waste of time. I went in person one time to file a complaint against our carrier because they marked the delivery as no one home or available, but I have proof through my cameras that they never even got out of their vehicle. USPS is useless.
MsDoubleD81
AG
I just got a call back from the Amazon supervisor at 206-922-0880. She had a rep from national USPS who confirmed that my address was correct on the package and it should have been delivered. She asked if I want to open a case to find out more details (ftom local post office why they sent it back/didn't deliver). I said YEP! So we'll see how long it takes CS to respond. She gave me a case #.

I'll report back if I hear from CS.

Aggieland Proud
AG
CS PO has problems, no doubt. We have a box there and mail is no longer delivered into the box until at least mid-afternoon. Used to be placed in the box by late morning up until a month or so ago. I am now waiting on a letter that was mailed from Houston one week ago and another that was mailed from Salt Lake two weeks ago. No idea where they are!

Our email notifying us of mail being delivered that day used to be received early morning of each day. If I receive one at all, it's around 3pm now. All the issues started about a month ago. And they expect to handle election ballets.
MsDoubleD81
AG
I had issues back in early May. I didn't get mail for over 10 days. Informed Delivery was showing images daily. CSPO said angrily "THOSE COME FROM HOUSTON, IT COULD TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS UNTIL WE GET IT". I asked if they were doing it on foot and she hung up on me. 2 days later, I had a 2 inch stack of mail rubber banded together, everything Informed Delivery showed I should have gotten 2 weeks ago.
rc_cat
Our mail in Raintree used to come in the area of 12 - 2 pm daily, unless it was the day after a holiday - then it would be later. Now it's not unusual for there to be no mail until well after 4 pm - I came into the subdivision at 5:30 today and the mail truck was just leaving. Packages have been "rescheduled" after having a delivery date in their system for several days - they seem to hang around the Houston sorting facility for more than a day as well. I know it's not the carriers' fault - but things really suck with the CS mail system right now.
cz308
Same. Our mail used to be here by 2 or 3 pm at the latest, and now it's 5 or 6 pm before they usually show up. Oddly enough, I have an Amazon package (non-prime) that arrived at the College Station post office today at 2 pm and it was delivered to my door today at 6 pm. That has never happened before.

They still suck though. Today was just a glitch.
happyinBCS
8 pages on this thread. pretty sad, if you don/t buy anything from them you won/t have a shipping issue
MsDoubleD81
AG
It's not Amazon that's the problem. And I've not had a problem with Amazon until the last month.
happyinBCS
yet you are hurting all the brick and mortar businesses that have the merchandise you are buying from Amazon and upset with the USPS for not putting it on your front porch on time only in lazy America
MsDoubleD81
AG
LAZY? I would buy local. But for starters, some businesses have limited/no stock. My main issue has been mail not getting delivered on a timely basis.
MsDoubleD81
AG
If it makes you feel better. I bought a Trump 2020 sign for my yard local.
Smeghead4761
I live in 77808. I ordered a handcuff carrier on Friday (25 Sep), delivered on Sunday, 2 days later. Ordered a book from Amazon on Sunday (27 Sep). Showed in stock, Prime shipping. Estimated delivery, 3-10 Oct.

WTF?
Muzzleblast
All the increase is due to our feckless Gov. Abbott and his face diaper nonsense.

Hurts all local business.

Oh yeah, got my backlog yesterday, 24 day Prime shipping.

benchmark
AG
Put in several Amazon orders this afternoon (Tues.) to 77845. A wide variety of items all to arrive by Friday. Fingers crossed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.