Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****New Gun Day*****

108,627 Views | 674 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Breggy Popup
lexofer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A few new guns in the last two weeks. The CMP Field Grade 1911 I ordered came in. 1943 Colt frame, Ithaca slide and a 1985 barrel. A couple of months ago I got the stamp for the titanium Microtech suppressor I won last year. So light you can barely tell it's there. I already had a 9mm suppressor for my SMG and PCC so I needed a pistol to put this one on. Found out the PSA Dagger which is a Glock clone was $99 for the complete frame and the slide that was RMR cut with a threaded barrel was on sale for $199. This was cheaper than I could get a Glock barrel and slide so I'm giving this a try.

Also is a Benelli Supernova I won a couple of weeks ago which I'm going to sell as well as a GBB STI 2011 airsoft pistol which is converted to a laser training pistol. I won this with the laser-ammo training software and I'm going to hook it up to my projector and see how good it is for practice. I know it's not a real gun but it's cool and worth more than the Dagger so I included it. Also won a certificate last weekend for a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 which I haven't got in yet but will be selling as well.

Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
That CMP 1911 is the bees knees! Congrats man.

Tell us what you want for the Sub-2k. If you're in Houston and it takes Glock 17 mags I'm interested.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
BCStalk
Lovely wife surprised me with a Volquartsen 10/22 for my birthday and picked up a Prodigy for a new carry.

Green2Maroon
AG
BCStalk said:

Lovely wife surprised me with a Volquartsen 10/22 for my birthday and picked up a Prodigy for a new carry.

That Prodigy looks like it could be my next pistol! So sexy.
CactusThomas
AG

Strongweasel97
AG
I got one of those to shoot instead of my surplus 1911s.

Spectacular shooter for the money.
AgLA06
AG
Is it a replica then?
CactusThomas
AG
Yes. Tisas made in Turkey
AgLA06
AG
Holy crap $360 at Bud's. Reviews are outstanding.

I missed these somehow.
CactusThomas
AG
That's where I bought mine. May buy some more.
Strongweasel97
AG
You can also hit up eBay for post-war stocks (~$10) or new old stock genuine Keyes WWII stocks (~$30) to give it that correct brown/pattern look.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
AgLA06 said:

I missed these somehow.

$330 at PSA. Might be in trouble later
Mr. Dubi
Not actually new gun, but new silencer: Rugged Mustang22
Green2Maroon
AG
RikkiTikkaTagem said:

AgLA06 said:

I missed these somehow.

$330 at PSA. Might be in trouble later

I just ordered one too! I've been wanting a 1911 for a while now.
agsalaska
AG
Marlin 1894 Cowboy Limited in .45 LC. 1997. In great condition. The action is butter.

Traded a NOS Remington 700 Classic in .300 Savage that I was just never going to shoot.

I fully intend on shooting a doe with this rifle as soon as I can get my hands in some hunting ammo. May also put a peep sight on it.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Aggieangler93
AG
I like that little leather deal on the lever. Unique touch. All lever actions are cool though....
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
aggiesundevil4
AG
It's a leather action rifle now…
ATX_AG_08
AG
meggy09 said:

Changing up what I hunt with this year. Seekins Havak Element in 6.5 PRC with a NF NXS 2.5-10 x 42

How's this gun shooting for you? Been looking at a havak for a long time.
lexofer
AG
Red Pear - I just got the certificate in for the Sub-2k. It doesn't specify mag type but the last one they sent me took Glock mags. I can let them know that's what I prefer. I guess $400 would be good if you're still interested. I'll have to send certificate to Keltec and have them send it to my FFL. Last time it only took a couple of weeks.

Got 2nd at the Sons of Liberty Carbine match this week. Won a pretty sweet SOLGW M4-76 in 300 BLK. Will probably keep in unless someone here wants to buy.

cledus6150
AG
Had a itch I needed to scratch…… so got a new Ruger made Marlin 1895 trapper and a Ruger SFAR in 308.

Green2Maroon
AG
Looking forward to a range report with the new .308.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Not sure which one I'm more jealous of
Green2Maroon
AG
If that 1895 is a .45-70, I would agree. Take anything with the right bullet.
cledus6150
AG
Soon for sure!
cledus6150
AG
I can't wait to shoot either one of them, the AR is good to go but waiting on the ASR mount to shoot the 45-70 so she can be run suppressed!
Green2Maroon
AG
Everyone sure has a raging boner for suppressors these days. I think I'm getting the hots for one too.
javajaws
AG
cledus6150 said:

Had a itch I needed to scratch…… so got a new Ruger made Marlin 1895 trapper and a Ruger SFAR in 308.

Was in my LGS today and finally saw one of these in person. It's not hanging on their wall anymore!
Aggieangler93
AG
What caliber is that 1895?

Nevermind...scrolled down later.....LOL
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
If it is the Glock 17 version, I'm 100% in. If it is the 19 version, I would unfortunately need to pass. Is there a way to find out?
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Green2Maroon
AG
Tisas 1911 got here today. Seems really nice for only $330.
CactusThomas
AG
I'm not sure you can even buy a forged frame (which the Tisas has) for under $400. The machining is very good. There are gunsmiths out there that are recommending these as base guns for builds.
tandy miller
AG
Charged up

FJB
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Well isn't that a dandy!

tandy miller
AG
How do u like it? I have a brace coming tomorrow hopefully
FJB
tandy miller
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

If it is the Glock 17 version, I'm 100% in. If it is the 19 version, I would unfortunately need to pass. Is there a way to find out?

They say on the gun which mags they take.
FJB

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.