Outdoors
Sponsored by

Eyeguy's sunglass blowout and bug a salt buy!

42,357 Views | 301 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TheEyeGuy
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Overwhelming majority just popped in. I think we have two cases that are stragglers but those should be for the store anyways so let me do an inventory of it and I'll give the go ahead for pickups here shortly. We've been SLAMMED this morning so far.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Officially good to go for everyone to pickup. Bug a salts that need to be shipped should be out the door within the hour.

Also, all 10/22s are here.
MexAg05
AG
I take it the costas are on delay from hurricane right?
DatTallArchitect
AG
Considering Costa is a Florida company... yeah, there will be a delay
BigHead 04
AG
Their website updated to say their offices opened back up. At least that is promising. Right? I hope?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Random Ag
AG
Bump for a sunglasses update...
streetfighter2012
AG
Monday bump
jabberwalkie09
AG
streetfighter2012 said:

Monday bump
We're closed on Sunday and Monday. I'll check with EyeGuy to see if he has heard anything recently.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I'll check in tomorrow with them
12th Man Ag
AG
Thank you!
BigHead 04
AG
Any luck?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
munch74
AG
Bump for update
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I'll update as soon as I get a better timeframe, I promise. So far, it's a "in process" still.
normaleagle05
AG
The Florida Man abides!

Seriously....I hope they came through OK.
Ragoo
AG
is the order placement "in process" or is the order fulfillment "in process"? i hope not the former given that payment was made nearly 8 or more weeks ago.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Ragoo said:

is the order placement "in process" or is the order fulfillment "in process"? i hope not the former given that payment was made nearly 8 or more weeks ago.
Guys, I'm sorry this one is taking longer than expected. We had two hurricanes nearly back to back fubar the whole process please be patient. We're working on it! I'll get a hold of Costa directly on monday (rather than going through my rep) to see if I can get a better timeline.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Also, keep in mind, the order wasn't done until the first week of August and then the hurricane blew through and messed with my account getting set up. I'm getting antsy on it as well, I promise that, but this was a jacked up situation all around with the account being set up and getting info to my rep and such. We'll get these in as fast as possible, however.
Kramer
AG
NO worries on my end. It'll get here when it gets here.
htownag10
AG
Are you still doing sunglasses orders? I might of missed if this was a one time thing or not
Sazerac
AG
Pretty sure it's over. I would order a pair now as my current pair snapped while on vacation
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
htownag10 said:

Are you still doing sunglasses orders? I might of missed if this was a one time thing or not
Until the order gets in, I'm not actively trying to sell more, but no, we're long term costa dealers now.
Sazerac
AG
Does that mean you will take an order, just not as big of a discount as the group buy?
Hewey Calloway
AG
Were you able to get any info out of Costa yesterday?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
cclearman said:

Does that mean you will take an order, just not as big of a discount as the group buy?
Let me get this thing at least officially shipped to me first.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Hewey Calloway said:

Were you able to get any info out of Costa yesterday?
"in process". Keep in mind, this was an opening account situation. That takes a bit and got completely fouled up by both hurricanes. I'm hounding them to get it moving, though.
Kramer
AG
Please let them know that we understand the hardships and we've been patient with the process, but Maui Jim is starting to look better and better.
Ragoo
AG
Ttt
12th Man Ag
AG
Any news?
mrsbeer05
AG
In for updates
Bazooka Joe
AG
Watchlisted.
CactusThomas
Ezra Brooks
AG
Ragoo said:

TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I already had planned on checking on this first thing tomorrow when I get in. Will update.
lexofer
AG
Have you received an Armalite M-15 13" competition rifle from an FFL in Missouri in the last few weeks? Been expecting it.
jabberwalkie09
AG
lexofer said:

Have you received an Armalite M-15 13" competition rifle from an FFL in Missouri in the last few weeks? Been expecting it.

I do not believe we have seen this yet, but ping EyeGuy (owner@texianfirearms.com) and I (jonathan@texianfirearms.com) do we can follow up on this and get this squared away.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.