Outdoors
Sponsored by

Eyeguy's sunglass blowout and bug a salt buy!

42,382 Views | 301 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TheEyeGuy
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

Hulla Baller said:

How much do costas run? I have never bought them before.
Between $150-$250 depending on frame and glass (580G) or poly (580P).... and TexAgs hook up.
I want the fathom, tortoise, 580g green mirror

Email me and we can set the details monday.
CTGilley
AG
FIDO*98* said:

S&H on the Bug a Salt
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
We get hammered on home delivery. On one bug a salt, it sucks. When you do several, it's not bad. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place on that one. Something we're working on. Most of the stuff we sell goes to businesses and the whole shipping price is like 40% less.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
It's also an awkward size and doesn't fit into a small box so they take more packing supplies, bigger box (which will mean higher shipping cost) etc.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Oh, and due to the size/weight, the sunglasses ship for a flat $10
jabberwalkie09
AG
Email sent if you want to remove your email.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Yes, that should be coming.
CTGilley
AG
I understand. I am trying to figure out how many I need to order and that will just give me an excuse to run down and see yall again.
CTGilley
AG
I am looking forward to the script deal when it come up. My old ones are trash. I probably would have bought some this month if this had not come up.
WaynerAg03
In for 3!
Oruc Reis
AG
It'll knock a wasp down but takes a few shots or a stomp to finish it off
Corps_Ag12
AG
Brine, black matte, 580G blue mirror

Gracias
AgEngineer72
AG
Yikes, I really like Eyeguy from what I've seen and read on this board so hate to rain on his offer. But Bug-A-Salts are in stock at Sam's Stores for $34.95 at the Lewisville TX store. Saw them again today- big stack of em. I imagine they're in other DFW Sam's stores too.
DatTallArchitect
AG
In camo?
AgEngineer72
AG
Nope, original yellow. Good point!
MROD92
Brine, black matte, 580G blue mirror
And also same in 580P blue mirror

Thanks
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
AgEngineer72 said:

Yikes, I really like Eyeguy from what I've seen and read on this board so hate to rain on his offer. But Bug-A-Salts are in stock at Sam's Stores for $34.95 at the Lewisville TX store. Saw them again today- big stack of em. I imagine they're in other DFW Sam's stores too.
Yeah, ours are camo which always run $5-8 more than the yellows at most places. Plus, you do have to have a sam's club membership to get that price. Keep in mind, I'm $4 more than Sam's for an item that always runs at a slight premium over the one they are stocking. I'm pretty straight forward and I do try to get the absolute best prices I can for you guys. However, we are a small business and do not have the buying power of the big guys. 90% of the time, I will post a deal and it will be a very good deal but I am rarely going to be the lowest price on the internet. To be honest, I don't want to be. The deals I post generally are better than 95% of the places out there so you know going with us that you'll get a better than good price, support a small business, support an Aggie, and will have someone who genuinely cares about the sale and the relationship it entails. I'm not perfect and have definitely had my missteps along the way, but I've tried to take care of everyone as best as I possibly could along the way. Thankfully, I think Jonathan came along at just the right time to really help me do that even more.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Corps_Ag12 and MROD, I sent you both emails.
Kramer
AG
Tried to call. Will call again later.

Jose, Blackout, Blue 580G
gig em 02
You need to use Tony's on wasps and large spider, it'll burn a hole right through them
jabberwalkie09
AG
Kramer said:

Tried to call. Will call again later.

Jose, Blackout, Blue 580G

The store is closed Sunday and Monday, we will be in on Tuesday opening at 1100.
viper14
AG
fisch, black frame, blue lense, 580G
jabberwalkie09
AG
Email sent.
Kramer
AG
Thanks.

BTW: kramer.texags@gmail.com
jabberwalkie09
AG
Email sent.
Post removed:
by user
jabberwalkie09
AG
Have you emailed me before? I'm not setup to do the order from home, but that is an option. I just won't be able to process it until tomorrow, which is why I've been directing people to call when the store is open tomorrow. My email is jonathan@texianfirearms.com.

Justin did mention that you had messaged him.
Post removed:
by user
jabberwalkie09
AG
Sasappis said:

No worries, this obviously can wait until tomorrow. Thanks to you both.

No problem.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Btw... Jonathan.... if you didn't notice... you have a star now You guys can pm him.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Yep, I noticed that.
MexAg05
AG
Fantail
White
580g
Green mirror
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
MexAg05 said:

Fantail
White
580g
Green mirror
Mex, either give us a call tomorrow or email Jonathan at jonathan@texianfirearms.com and we'll get you fixed up. Thanks!
jabberwalkie09
AG
Either email me at jonathan@texianfirearms.com, PM me, or call the store tomorrow. To place the order, you will have to call the store.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.