Outdoors
Sponsored by

Eyeguy's sunglass blowout and bug a salt buy!

42,379 Views | 301 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TheEyeGuy
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Bug a salts are tentatively still open. I did order extras so, if anyone pays for them before they get here, they'll still be the same price.
Ezra Brooks
AG
Any ETA?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Ezra Brooks said:

Any ETA?

Someone posted a similar question on the last page and I fielded a phone call for this today.

We are anticipating them getting in some time early September. Turn around time for us to get them shipped will probably be about a week. We are at the mercy of Costa. Once they're in I'll post up and let everyone know.
agingcowboy
AG
What about the Bug-a-salts...?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jabberwalkie09
AG
agingcowboy said:

What about the Bug-a-salts...?

That's an EyeGuy question. If he doesn't answer tonight, I'll ask him in the morning.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

Ezra Brooks said:

Any ETA?

Someone posted a similar question on the last page and I fielded a phone call for this today.

We are anticipating them getting in some time early September. Turn around time for us to get them shipped will probably be about a week. We are at the mercy of Costa. Once they're in I'll post up and let everyone know.
Late this week/early next... as soon as they ship, I'll let everyone know.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Just checked with bug a salt.. will have them in tues/wed next week.
Kramer
AG
Ttt
jabberwalkie09
AG
Kramer said:

Ttt

I think it's fairly safe to say that EyeGuy's original guess on delivery was based on early forecast models and Harvey being not as potent as it turned out to be.

With downtown being more or less under water in lots of areas, I think the timeline is going to change. Our plan right now is to be open, business as usual, on Tuesday. With that said, and not knowing how these things are being shipped off hand, last I checked both airports in Houston were closed until at least Wednesday.

With a chance of Harvey being forecasted to go back out to the Gulf and basically recharge, it's possible that the delivery date could be pushed more to the right.
Post removed:
by user
Kramer
AG
You nancies chill out. I didn't mean anything by it. Just didn't want the thread to fall too far down.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Kramer said:

You nancies chill out. I didn't mean anything by it. Just didn't want the thread to fall too far down.
LOL, no worries, I didn't think anything about it myself... I did find humor in sass's reply tho!

Long story short, I can't give any etas right now.
Ark03
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Kramer said:

LOL, no worries, I didn't think anything about it myself... I did find humor in sass's reply tho!

How are you doing eyeguy? Any water issues/looter problems?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Ark03 said:

TheEyeGuy said:

Kramer said:

How are you doing eyeguy? Any water issues/looter problems?
So far, we've come out of this with just a bad case of cabin fever. We pulled all of the guns out of the shop so if they hit it... it'll annoy me but not be horrible
MouthBQ98
AG
Do they kill mosquitos? Asking for 5 million friends in about 2 weeks.
Aggies Revenge
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Do they kill mosquitos? Asking for 5 million friends in about 2 weeks.
Ever see a C-130 crop dust with Malathion over a downtown?
streetfighter2012
AG
Post storm and holiday weekend bump. Any updates from Costa or Bug-A-Salt on delivering to Houston?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
The bug a salts SHOULD be here today or tomorrow. Costa... I have no idea, I haven't been able to get a hold of my rep but it's on the docket for today.
Black Knight
Did the bug a salts come in?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Black Knight said:

They are in Houston and will be here tomorrow
87IE
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Black Knight said:

They are in Houston and will be here tomorrow
EyeGuy,,, can I pick mine up on Saturday instead of having y'all ship them to me?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Sounds good.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Bug a salts are out for delivery today! Jonathan and I will be boxing these up to get out of here ASAP.

On Costas... hurricane fubared our account getting set up in a timely manner. We're good to go it's just taking a while. I'm sorry guys! Future group buys will be different because the account will already be set up. This one just sucked because I had to know how many we would be doing to make sure pricing would work out and then the accounts are not quick to get made. It's moving forward though!
Agfencer98
AG
Thanks for all the hard work with these, especially with all Houston has been through. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all appreciate the hard work and dedication!
cr0wbar
AG
Thanks fellas!
Ezra Brooks
AG
Is Irma gonna Super Fubar the account set up situation?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
We don't know. I hate saying that but they are in florida.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Effing UPS. 14 cases of bug a salts coming. How many show up today? 2

We'll push these out as soon as possible guys.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
BTW, I understand am not directly pissed at UPS on this... they're having a nightmare scenario. Something like 1.5 million packages behind right now but still... I'd rather just get them all in at once so there's no confusion on what's in, what's out, etc.
GE
AG
Were yall able to get my 10/22 processed? I'll try to swing by tomorrow afternoon if I'm not too inebriated after golfing.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Good to go!
wulfman
Any idea on the RX costa buy in the future?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Trying to get the non-rx order in first... There will 100% be one.
wulfman
Awesome. No rush
Black Knight
Can you let me know when the bug a salts for local pickups are available?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.