GTA VI

6,243 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by jr15aggie
AgDev01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think the bigger kick is for PC players who wont see it until 2027.
Hagen95
AG
That trailer was pretty sweet. Man, Full Moon Fever was such a great album. RIP Tom Petty.
jr15aggie
AG
As a console player, I definitely welcome them focusing only on consoles for now. Both PS5 and Series X are very similar to develop for, so I'd expect them to deliver something we've never seen before.

Considering the Series X version of GTA V looks like it was made a couple years ago and the fact that I don't think I've seen another game rival the graphics of RD2... lets just say expectations are pretty high for VI!
Thunder18
AG
bluefire579 said:

Thunder18 said:

Make a GTA game based in Texas YOU COWARDS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dead_Redemption

No I want a modern day full size Texas map you can drive, fly, boat around on
Eliminatus
AG
88MM views now.

Hype is real, whether we like it or not. I never got into 5. Felt a little too disjointed to me with the multiple characters. 3 and 4 were great. Vice City is the GOAT of course.

Yeah, they will get my money.....in two years.
tk for tu juan
Fastest to reach 100M views (for non-music video) and Petty's song had a jump in Spotify streams of 36,900%
Psycho Bunny
A friend of mine posted this on discord. Rockstar is really going all out on this game.

El_duderino
It is a straight up Florida man simulator. And I'm here for it
ac04
i'm going to have to take a sabbatical or something when this comes out.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I live in Florida. It straight up is Florida Man: The Game.
tk for tu juan
Saw a headline that the Florida Joker (face tat dude) wants $2M from Rockstar for using his likeness in the trailer/game.
jr15aggie
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Saw a headline that the Florida Joker (face tat dude) wants $2M from Rockstar for using his likeness in the trailer/game.

Pfft... Rockstar probably anticipated this.

They will have their lawyers show up at his house with $1,000 cash and 3 sandwiches and say, "we need you to sign this sir". The dude's sister will be in the background yelling "take the deal Lawrence and give me one of those sandwhiches"!!!!
tk for tu juan
Next up will be the dual hammer lady and the car twerker
JJxvi
AG
Didn't Lindsay Lohan or somebody try this last time?
The Fife
ChipFTAC01 said:

I still have a 360 which sits unconnected in the tv cabinet.
Same, my fat model RROD'd in an irreparable way. I'm keeping my eyes open for a replacement but it's not an active search.

My brother had GTA 5 and it came out long enough ago that he had a Brady Games book for it. That makes it seem a lot longer ago than it really was.
Psycho Bunny
jr15aggie said:

tk for tu juan said:

Pfft... Rockstar probably anticipated this.

They will have their lawyers show up at his house with $1,000 cash and 3 sandwiches and say, "we need you to sign this sir". The dude's sister will be in the background yelling "take the deal Lawrence and give me one of those sandwhiches"!!!!
More like 100 dollar gift card to GameStop and 2 sandwiches.
AustinAg2K
I was hoping they would go back to their roots. I miss the 2D version.
Mr.Bond
AG
Eliminatus said:

88MM views now.

Hype is real, whether we like it or not. I never got into 5. Felt a little too disjointed to me with the multiple characters. 3 and 4 were great. Vice City is the GOAT of course.

Maybe I'm in the minority. I LOVED Vs story line and the multiple players
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

n_touch
Mr.Bond said:

Eliminatus said:

88MM views now.

Maybe I'm in the minority. I LOVED Vs story line and the multiple players.
I enjoyed it as well.
n_touch
n_touch said:

Mr.Bond said:

Eliminatus said:

88MM views now.

I promise I am not day drinking....yet
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
n_touch said:

Mr.Bond said:

Eliminatus said:

88MM views now.

I enjoyed it as well.

Me too. The heists were the closest I've ever felt to getting to live Point Break.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
n_touch said:

Looks great and all. Guess they think they needed a whole year to build hype for it?
Did the same thing with GTA V. First trailer was a year and a half before release
OSOB
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Eliminatus said:

88MM views now.

Maybe I'm in the minority. I LOVED Vs story line and the multiple players
Trevor and Michael were great. Franklin is boring and unnecessarily angry. His interactions with his buddy are pretty cringe
OSOB
Psycho Bunny
Trevor crying while driving Mrs. Patricia Madrazo back to her husband with song If you leave me now by Chicago playing in the back ground, is stuff of leagues. Whom ever came up with that idea, I hope they received a huge bonus.
jr15aggie
AG
Yeah, I had no complaints about V either... I obviously didn't "connect" with every character (or any characters for that matter), but I certainly found it entertaining to see the crazy stories play out.

Some of the best moments were switching to Trevor and usually finding him in a WTF scenario. And yeah, him driving the old lady back to her house was awesome.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.