GTA VI

6,253 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by jr15aggie
gordo6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.engadget.com/rockstar-grand-theft-auto-6-leak-155755703.html
92Ag95
AG
I've never been able to finish one of these.....I get too distracted taking motorcycles and buses off big jumps and robbing hookers.
jr15aggie
AG
And by robbing hookers do you mean doing the deed in a parked car in a dark alley... and afterwards killing them and taking all their money? Because that's how you rob hookers in GTA... I mean, at least, that's what I heard!
gordo6
Damn now I'm gonna go play as trevor
ChipFTAC01
AG
I played the hell out of Vice City and IV and all of IV's expansion packs. Never really got into San Andreas and don't have the system for V.

Maybe by the time VI comes out my kids will have a Xbox 6 or whatever it will run on
aezmvp
jr15aggie said:

And by robbing hookers do you mean doing the deed in a parked car in a dark alley... and afterwards killing them and taking all their money? Because that's how you rob hookers in GTA... I mean, at least, that's what I heard!
Remind me not to have your stream up. Come a long way from pixelated cars mowing down nuns hasn't it?
DallasTeleAg
I played Vice City way back in the day. GTA V is one that took me a while to finally play, but had a really fun story that I actually finished.
jr15aggie
AG
aezmvp said:

jr15aggie said:

Remind me not to have your stream up. Come a long way from pixelated cars mowing down nuns hasn't it?

Nah... I'm harmless. I've got teenage kids that stay up late. Last thing I need is for them to walk into the living room and see me digitally fornicating and murdering hookers in GTA.

The Fife
I still haven't finished IV yet. It's too crowded and respawning a good 5-10 minute drive away from where you restart the mission kind of sucks after a while.
gordo6
Everybody raves about IV but it felt like a chore to beat
The Fife
Micromanaging all the NPCs with the phone is pretty annoying too. Yes, I know you can turn it off but when it was on it seems like it would always go off when I'm way across the entire map and "Heeey cousin let us see glorious American titties!" and there's no way to get over there in time so he's annoyed. Even if I could there would be some other numbnuts ready to roll as soon as I get back where I was after taking care of drunk and horny cousin anyway.
gordo6
Yep, gta v just flowed way better
jr15aggie
AG
I had forgotten about that part of GTA IV. Back in those days I had very young kids/babies and I always took the parenting late shift (midnight diaper changes and feedings) while my wife went to bed. I had plenty of game time every night so babysitting GTA characters didn't bother me too much.

But in today's world, yeah, I would probably find it super annoying. My time is a lot more precious now.
n_touch
Trailer in just a few days

jokershady
AG
gordo6 said:

Damn now I'm gonna go play as trevor

If you've never seen the guy who voiced Trevor….you might recognize him if you ever watched The Walking Dead….

Dude seems pretty cool….watch this…..also NSFW (language)

BowSowy
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

I played the hell out of Vice City and IV and all of IV's expansion packs. Never really got into San Andreas and don't have the system for V.

Maybe by the time VI comes out my kids will have a Xbox 6 or whatever it will run on
I know this is a year+ later, but how don't you have the system for V? It's released on 3 generations.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I still have a 360 which sits unconnected in the tv cabinet.
OnlyForNow
AG
V originally came out on the 360 didn't it? That's what I have it on.
boy09
AG
Yes, it was originally launched on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2013, PS4 and Xbox One in 2014, PC in 2015 and PS5 and Xbox Series X/S in 2022.
C@LAg
trailer was leaked so Rockstar went ahead and released it earlier.

jr15aggie
AG
Looks pretty sick graphically. 2025 release date??? Wow, wasn't expecting another 1.5-2 years. I could also do without all the twerking... I hate that so much.
wangus12
AG
That looks ridiculous. I could never get into GTA V, but loved IV and III. I will say I'm not the biggest fan of Rockstars controller set up. Something about it always bugs me. This looks incredible in terms of graphics.

n_touch
Looks great and all. Guess they think they needed a whole year to build hype for it?
C@LAg
n_touch said:

Looks great and all. Guess they think they needed a whole year to build hype for it?
1. their shareholders probably were getting anxious and wanted something shown before year end.

2. their fans have been anticipating this for more than a year. it is a nice little xmas preview to throw them a bone. and next summer they can do the formal full rollout, with gameplay, etc.

3 GTA is the apple of the games world. the fans will lap it up. anything. throw their way. minimal effort is required.
AG
C@LAg said:

n_touch said:

1. their shareholders probably were getting anxious and wanted something shown before year end.

2. their fans have been anticipating this for more than a year. it is a nice little xmas preview to throw them a bone. and next summer they can do the formal full rollout, with gameplay, etc.

3 GTA is the apple of the games world. the fans will lap it up. anything. throw their way. minimal effort is required.
Was released today (unexpectedly) and already has 38 million views as of writing this, insane.
DallasTeleAg
2025? Why even show a trailer?

Those graphics are insane, and don't even look real. I don't think the game will look that good on any current hardware. Are they thinking next-gen with this? That would fall in line with the 5-year trend.
n_touch
DallasTeleAg said:

2025? Why even show a trailer?

Those graphics are insane, and don't even look real. I don't think the game will look that good on any current hardware. Are they thinking next-gen with this? That would fall in line with the 5-year trend.
I think that would be early for PS6. I would guess it is not out until 27. Based on their past releases of the 3/4/5 they were 7 years apart.
OnlyForNow
AG
Is this story going to be set within GTA:Vice City?
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
I think it looks great. I understand the trailer was dropped because of the leak but a year out isn't bad at all, especially considering the previous GTA came out literally over a decade ago. What's another year. I don't even think platform gen matters with how good of a developer they are. I never finished GTAV but I did finish RDR2 and that game is STILL better looking than a majority of PS5 games.

With that said, this one looks insane and I think a return to fake Florida/Vice City is a great decision.
Teslag
AG

Quote:

Looks pretty sick graphically. 2025 release date??? Wow, wasn't expecting another 1.5-2 years. I could also do without all the twerking... I hate that so much.

But you can just indiscriminately shoot them now.
jr15aggie
AG
Teslag said:

Quote:

But you can just indiscriminately shoot them now.

Wow, I never thought about that!!! 100%... I am gonna kill so many hoochie mama's in this game. I will bring balance one twerker at a time!!!
jr15aggie
AG
Trailer has been viewed 75 million times already.
Thunder18
AG
Make a GTA game based in Texas YOU COWARDS
tk for tu juan
A real kick to the crotch when it ends with "Coming 2025".
bluefire579
AG
Thunder18 said:

Make a GTA game based in Texas YOU COWARDS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dead_Redemption
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.