Clash of Clans Recruiting (Expanding Empire)

53,803 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Dogdoc
Thriller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just requested to join with one more clan mate to follow.
RAT90
AG
OAA, Jacko?
Thriller
AG
Yes
Drake aTm
AG
I want to check out ol army, but they said it was for th9 and above. Im pretty much a maxed th8
Lone Starr
AG
Ol'Army is for any TH level.. come on over
ksp
we like to war constantly. I have no issues with most kids, but the ones that spam hi, hi ,hi,hi,hi, over and over and talk about stupid crap, it gets old. other wise I know several that are solid players.
AgLaw02
AG
Whoop! The "Aggies" clan (tag: #P92QRRR) just won our 10th straight war. We looked outmatched against a Serbian clan with 129 wins, but we pulled it out. We are now 1 war away (win or lose) from being a level 4 clan.

If you are a th 8-10 or even a developed 7, you ought to check us out. We remove average players, so you might get kicked out, but so what? If you're scared, get a dog! If you get booted you can always join one of those clans that lets anybody in.
Lone Starr
AG
War wins aren't fun for everyone if they are constantly worried about getting kicked. You don't have Th7s or 8s because each TH level is a new learning/attacking experience and you likely consider those attack methods to be "average" because you are probably a higher level and only attack with golems and max troops. All TH7s have to attack with dragons and it's hard to judge attacks when using them because there is really only one strategy (funnel to AD), and it doesn't always work because dragons meander.

There is a big jump going from giant/healer to dragons, to hogs, to golems, so you have to be more open for people to learn if you want to keep lower levels in the clan. By the time someone gets awesome at dragons, it's time to start attacking with hogs because you have upgraded to high TH8. Each time this happens, it takes some time to learn about what to do and get comfortable and effective. Typically, if someone is that good at each attack method right away, they are also really fast at looting and upgrading, so they won't be at lower TH levels for very long. Getting kicked for going through the learning process isn't what we try to do in the Ol'Army Aggies Clan, and there isn't anything wrong with the way you are running your clan. There are many more like that and it's fun for those who are in it and stay in it. Point is that there are many places for all Aggie Clashers, so come try them out.
Drake aTm
AG
I'm really liking this OA,HU, etc. super clan. Everyone's very helpful on there and willing to teach. Always donating and communication is great.
AgLaw02
AG
quote:
War wins aren't fun for everyone if they are constantly worried about getting kicked.
Agreed. Established members get a ton of slack, & are in no danger of being kicked for a few bad wars. But a lot of people who play the game miss war attacks, don't donate, and don't try to get better. We part ways with that type quickly and our members appreciate it. Good players enjoy playing on a team with other good players.

quote:
You don't have Th7s or 8s because...
Half the clan is th8s. We don't have many th7s because our th7s "graduated" to 8 & we just started accepting new th7s. Th7 is probably the easiest point to get 3-stars if you know how, and we enjoyed teaching our 7s how to do it and watching them dominate.

quote:
...you have to be more open for people to learn if you want to keep lower levels in the clan.
A clan has to teach to be successful. Aggies tries to get the best players they can find to start with and teach those guys how to be even better. But if a new member wars poorly, doesn't show interest in improving, and doesn't donate, we move on quickly.

Most of our members don't know each other outside the game, so there aren't established cliques. There's a core of people who have played together a long time and trust each other, but like-minded players fit in very quickly.

No clan is right for everyone. There's more Aggie clans out there than I can count, and they excel in different things. We try to be the Aggie clan that wins the most, and our war record reflects that.

Aggies (clan tag #92QRRR)
"Have more fun by sucking less."
Nom de Plume
AG
I tried join8ng Hullabaloo but was immediately declined.
Drake aTm
AG
Try again
AGro99
@nom If you are trying to join, make sure you state your class year and that you are coming from TexAgs. When we are in a war, we don't let "randoms" join in case they are spies from the other clan. If you tried to join last night, this is likely what happened.
Drake aTm
AG
I tried to join OA during a war and I think that's what happened.
Post removed:
by user
txaggiefarmer05
AG
RThorp, if you're looking for a clan there's some familiar names at BennettSquad from your old clan
Post removed:
by user
TombstoneTex
AG
Are you talking about members from Aggieland with Adam? That was a great group, just felt like a change up and that clan was starting to allow more and more non-aggies to join.

Just joined Ol' Army Aggies! Liking the master clan set up for now
AGro99
Sheriff, join Hullabaloo... Leader is currently agpony. We will give guidance if needed and you can start warring once you feel ready/comfortable. TH 6 is probably the most realistic level to start warring without being completely overmatched.
millertyme
AG
Hullabaloo is where it's at! We just won a perfect war: 25 participants, 75 stars!
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
AGro99
Sheriff... Try posting a couple of times in global chat, around 8pm tonight if you see this... I'll be able to invite you from there.

Going into global may make you lose hope for humanity
Post removed:
by user
Burdizzo
AG
Does anyone know who owns the TexAgs11 clan?
dlp3719
AG
I'm in a clan that is 72-7-1 in war. All TH9's and TH10's.

We got badly beat in war for the first time ever by GoLaLoon. Any of you guys seen it in action?

They 3-starred 25 TH9's and we are very built out. No rushed bases. It was a thing of beauty to watch. Now we are all scrambling to adjust from GoWiWi to it.
thaed137
AG
Explain the strategy more please.
bearamedic99
AG
yeah, the lava hound, then balloons, then minions strategy works well against TH9s and some TH10s. Though sometimes figuring out what GoWiWi and such means is silly. Just say the unit names
thaed137
AG
Yeah I know the Laloonions strategy, he had a Golem listed first which I hadn't seen a golem part of the balloon strategy.
fig96
AG
quote:
Ok I'm gonna go ahead and ask this cause these seem to come up fairly regularly.

Is this game really that great? I tried it once way back probably 2 years ago and just couldn't get into it. It seems insanely popular though. It also sounds like its a money sink. What am I missing?
It's fun, and you can play without spending a lot of cash, and I really enjoyed it for a while.

After a bit, however, you get to the point where it takes a ton of time, in-game currency, and/or both to build up your village and I just got tired of it.
AG Custom
AG
Which one is the serious war clan? How often to do they war? How many do they carry into war?

I'm a maxed TH9 (other than heroes and walls) but really only like war and studying war strategies. I currently have 619 war stars and no i don't cherry pick lower basesonly attack TH9 & TH10s and like to attack maxed bases as it is way more fun and more of a challenge. My attack style totally depends on what base i am facing. Could be a Penta, Goho, GoWiWi with Back end Loon, Cold Blood Quad Lava Loon, ect.

Possibly looking of new active clan as my current clan is starting to be less active and getting kinda lame and would like to play with fellow Ags.
dlp3719
AG
quote:
Explain the strategy more please.
GoLavaLoon Strategy Vids

The above link explains it. It was typically 2 golems, 4 wiz and heros as an initial ground attack. Lighting strike the CC. Then it was 2 hounds + third hound in CC plus about 16 balloons plus 3 rage.

The golems continue to distract xbows for a while and lava / loons do the work.
culdeus
AG
If a hardcore war clan member we still are taking people on an as needed basis. Our clan is mostly TH9.5 and TH10 and we rarely get matched with clans with TH8 or lower. About to cross 100 wins. Picked up a handful of people from here last time. It's a mix of people from all over the US.

We have only a few rules

-Gowipe and Gowiwi are not war armies, use those for farming only.
-No xbow or inferno upgrades or construction please, we have a farming clan for people that want to farm and do war also more casually. Xbow and infernos are farming towers and not meant for serious war clans.
-No kids <18

#8QG20PJ

Level2 hounds and Level5 Hogs required.
dlp3719
AG
Culdeus - What war armies do you guys typically use?
culdeus
AG
75% of our attacks are GoLaLoon - Lead with a Gowi to get queen and cc dead +1 AA. Then lavaloon for the rest of the AA. If the queen or cc is easy to get out then we ditch the golem and hit it with 4 or 5 hounds. RRRZ or RRRR for TH9v9 RRRHZ 10v9 RRRFF 10v10 for spells

10% are some combination of hogs/loons/golems for the bases with deep and covered AA.

10% are pure GoHo or something along those lines. Also we do occasionally get TH8 so we mix in stuff for those as well.

5% are just safe cleanup raids with gowipe to ensure we pickup a star or two for max xp.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.