Clash of Clans Recruiting (Expanding Empire)

53,563 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Dogdoc
NICU Dad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Exact plan I expect I will use when I make the jump to TH10.

If you're current clan is fading due to lack of interest, check out our clan alliance.

Aggies United & Ol'Army Aggies take all TH lvl's.
Hullabaloo is TH9 and down.
Aggies 12th Man is our FWA farming clan.

We declare wars in the 3 non-FWA clans on Tuesday & Friday night, so make sure you put something A&M related or reference this thread/texags if you request, so we know you aren't a spy on our war base set-ups.
NICU Dad
AG
you can minimize - maybe - losses if you put your TH outside your walls.

you might get a hit it & quit it shield as opposed to a full up raid that clobbers your loot storages.

keep pushing to get into a clan - especially if you plan on joining up with HB. Our troops are quite a bit upgraded and can help protect your loot.
GoneForGood
1stgenerationag
Howdy Ags! You can give our clan a try too...we are old Ags. Mainly adult clan and currently a lvl 5 clan. We war 2x a week and are about 700-900 xp points from lvl 6 clan. Check us out...DaBuss is leader. Former students mainly but accept current or future Ags. Gig em
Lone Starr
AG
Cotton, keep checking HB. We can lower to 900 if you are still there. What's your call sign?
NICU Dad
AG
HB is lowered and ready
GoneForGood
GoneForGood
Phat32
AG
Any guesses as to what they'll do for Halloween & the holidays?
GoneForGood
NICU Dad
AG
was a glitch in the matrix, so your request got missed.

if still interested, request for Hullabaloo again. they know you're coming.
GoneForGood
GoneForGood
NICU Dad
AG
Good deal. Ask questions on chat and use their troops to attack and defend your loot
NICU Dad
AG
Anybody following the thread with clash handle of garrett?
GoneForGood
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
Anybody following the thread with clash handle of garrett?

huh?
NICU Dad
AG
one of our clans keeps getting a request with the generic request message - clash handle is garrett.

wanted to know if somebody following this thread was that dude and wanted to join.
NICU Dad
AG
we'll get you squared away.

re-request for HB - I'll let em know what the scoop is
NICU Dad
AG
cotton,

snipe clan is an FWA (farming war alliance clan) in that you plan to lose wars but get partial loot.

theory is we request enemy clan - if they're also not FWA - to put out their top 2 bases town halls and loot storages.

we hit the TH for the "win" and loot, and then set our bases to be easy smashes. plan is to lose the war but collect a good percentage of loot on their top villages.

it is a quick and cheap way to built loot for upgrades.

and you should have an invite to get back into HB by now
NICU Dad
AG
actually, come over to where I'm at in Ol'Army Aggies.

i've lowered trophies to 800 and told elders to let you in.

was mix up with HB, and since they're filling up, we want you in OA.

come on over.
GoneForGood
NICU Dad
AG
got ya in!

request our troops as often as you can. we're a lvl 6 clan, so everything we donate to you will be significantly stronger than what you can train.

feel free to ask specifically for what you want if raiding or if you want our troopers for defense. nothing surprises an attacker trying to hit on a developing village more than max level troops popping out of your clan castle to defend your loot!

don't worry about donating back until you build up some.

glad we got ya squared away.
GoneForGood
NICU Dad
AG
no worries on troop donations. unless somebody requesting says they'll take anything, then save your loot.

I asked our TH8's to post replays of their attacks for you to see how they attack to give you an idea on how to be most efficient with your attacks.

feel free to post your attack replays as well and chat as much on the msg board there as you wish.

we're a good group that will offer suggestions to help.

don't be surprised if we opt you in for a war. we know you're not likely to get stars attacking enemies, but with your lower level town hall, you help our matching footprint.

if you get opted into a war, roll with it. if you want to attack, feel free but won't be required.
thaed137
AG
Looking to join the snipe clan tonight when I get home. Just updated to TH10 and my current clan is lacking in wins and participation. Username is ferr712
NICU Dad
AG
you sure you want snipe as opposed to traditional war clan?

if you want traditional war clan, look at Aggies United or Ol'Army Aggies.

our snipe clan needs TH9's more than 10's, and you can develop your new digs in one of our 2 war clans.

if you just got TH10, would wait on adding defense and upgrade as much offense as you can.

if you want to join one of our alliance clans, make sure to put something A&M related in your request. Aggies United is at war now and not as likely to accept any join requests.
thaed137
AG
You guys can let me know what is best.
Civen
AG
I'm currently in HB, but interested in joining 12th man. Want that loot to upgrade with, don't much care for the normal raiding. I'm about halfway through TH8, Around 1100 trophies.

Any chance of getting in with you guys?

edit: meant the snipe clan

ChipFTAC01
AG
So I'm a TH9 and trying to decide when I want to upgrade to TH10. All I have left are heroes and walls. My heroes are 21 & 15. I'll be done with level 9 walls in the next couple of weeks. Trying to decide if it's worth it to keep grinding on lvl 10 walls and really push my heroes down the road.

Any input? All other troop/spell/building upgrades are done.
NICU Dad
AG
come over to Ol'Army Aggies first.

reference this thread in your request and/or mention that trip said you should join up.
NICU Dad
AG
chip - think you're just about there.

our philosophy - not saying it is the best just what we do - is get heroes close to lvl 20 and all walls to the "lego" style (ones that cost 1M per) before jumping to TH10.

once we jump to new TH, we like to focus on upgrading offense before defense since that doesn't seem to affect the ranking and subsequent "power index" if you will for war matching.

my plan once I make the next jump in TH is army camps, lab, spell caster, and new TH10 walls. I won't add inferno towers or upgrade splash damage weaponry until after I spend a few months building upgraded elix troopers and spells.

I probably won't even add the 3rd xbow until later either.

once army camps, spell caster, and lab upgraded, I would expect to 3 star just about every TH9 in a war.
NICU Dad
AG
quote:
I'm currently in HB, but interested in joining 12th man. Want that loot to upgrade with, don't much care for the normal raiding. I'm about halfway through TH8, Around 1100 trophies.

post request on HB chat - know HB leaders are considering moving some folks around.

are you a TH9 b/c I know snipe clan wants to add TH9's.
Civen
AG
quote:
quote:

post request on HB chat - know HB leaders are considering moving some folks around.

are you a TH9 b/c I know snipe clan wants to add TH9's.
I'm about halfway through with TH8 upgrades (have pretty much all my offense done, picking up defense now). Is that too low?
ChipFTAC01
AG
Thanks for the input. That's probably a pretty good plan.

I've kept my heroes 5 levels apart, and then alternated between upgrading them. Maybe I'll catch my queen up over the next 6 weeks or so and then make the jump.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.