Clash of Clans Recruiting (Expanding Empire)

53,560 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Dogdoc
AgLaw02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good question. It's hard to put a number on it. You want heroes to be strong relative to the rest of your base. 20/20 heroes is great for a mid-level th9, but not for a th10 with max infernos.
NICU Dad
AG
Do you guys allow people to war when heroes are out for upgrade?

also curious on what are the majority of the army compositions for your TH9 attacks, or do you guys exclusively use exotic combinations?

always looking to improve how I attack.
Lone Starr
AG
aTmLoki, this is Snoota. I am in this Aggieland. Get in one of these clans and bring any others that are still active.
Patentmike
AG
quote:
Aggies, clan tag: #P92QRRR

We are a war focused clan that has won 30 of our last 31 wars. The lone loss was to a clan who gemmed a bunch of Eagle Artillery right after the update.

Almost all of our new members are former members of other Aggie clans who are looking for a more competitive war clan. It's a fun group, but it isn't a good fit for everyone. If you don't know 3-star attack strategies, we can teach you, but you have to be willing to learn.

We don't have any members below town hall 8. We're always looking to accept Aggie players with high level heroes.
Stop poaching on our thread.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I think this thread has become the general coc thread
Patentmike
AG
Nope, it's our thread. Get your own.
Lone Starr
AG
For anyone who quit raiding or quit the game after the update ruined raiding, come back. It's better now if you take a legit army. Barch hasn't been as easy, but super queen, or giant raids are back and better. At least for TH9 and TH10.
JAG03
AG
I have had good luck raiding by dropping trophies to around 900-1000. It takes a lot of time to stay that low but overall I feel like I get more loot. A bonus you will rack up the defensive wins
ChipFTAC01
AG
What are y'all raiding with on the th10 level?

For a long time my primary raid/farm army has been 12 giants, 12 wb, 68 archers, 52 barbs and 4 wiz. All troops at the top of whatever the th9 levels are. Since I upgraded to th10 and the update which forced my castle inside and my trophy count up a couple of hundred, all I see are stronger th9s and th10s. That army gets slaughtered at that level, so I've been rolling with my standard gowiwi that I usually war with 2 golems (+1 in the cc), 6 witch, and 22 wiz. That's better, but it's an expensive army.
JAG03
AG
I use 20-24 hogs, around 40 goblins, the rest archers and barbs. Or 20-24 giants, 4 wbs, around 40 gobs, the rest archers and barbs.
Phat32
AG
Raiding at TH11 requires almost a full clan war army.
JAG03
AG
quote:

That's why I don't want to go to th11 I raid mainly th9's and when I go th11 the loot will reduce a lot on th9's.
Aggie_Outlaw
AG
My clan got paired with Ol' Aggies. How do y'all like my war base?

Clan: Blood Brigade
UserName: Jrod
NICU Dad
AG
Just got back to the thread...war base was awesome...

was tempted to boot a few of our guys that didn't smash since you left the decoy up.

you guys were easily best USA clan we've faced.
Bulldog73
AG
I don't want the boot!
NICU Dad
AG
12 Monkeys was higher on the list for taking 2 jump spells.
Lone Starr
AG
Aggie Bob, some TH9 and TH10 in the clans, including me, are using super queen for farming. My variation is 4 healers, 5 giants, 8 or 10 WB, 10 minions, and archers and gobs... you will have to teach yourself how to funnel your AQ to the middle and keep some rage spells ready to rage the healers when there are more than 2 points defenses locked on to the AQ.
SpringsAg
AG
So, I'm maybe looking for a new clan.

I'm a Co in a clan with a bunch of friends, but they don't take War seriously, and they do it constantly. We haven't won since the new year and it's getting frustrating because some members still attack with Giants and non - war armies.

I'm a mid-TH9, with 12/10 AQ/BK. Max hogs, working on maxing defenses and walls. Is there an Aggie Clan I would fit in? I'm pretty active and like to war constantly.
k20dub
AG
Maybe try mine. It's "Aggies COC" Clan tag is #9002CQP8

We war constantly and all take it pretty serious. All Ags as well. We have about 38 members right now. It's closed but mention Texags in your request. I'll give them a heads up.
kurt vonnegut
AG
quote:
Seems that way - I'm rocking 2 golems, 12 giants, 12 wiz, 12 breakers, barch to fill, heroes. 2800-3000 trophy range has a few good targets and the bonus is a big help. Drop a couple hundred cups if you are upgrading heroes.
k20dub
AG
Clan is open for invite now if you want to try and join.
NICU Dad
AG
Several Aggie clans mentioned in this thread.

Read back a few pages for the descriptions on the alliance of clans I'm a co leader in

Ol'Army Aggies
Aggieland
Aggies United!
Hullaballoo

All lvl 5+ and have matching shields.
SpringsAg
AG
Thanks, we just started a War so it may be a bit. Still trying to see if I can salvage this with my buddies, but we will see. I'll follow up!
k20dub
AG
Understood, we're getting a lot of those annoying requests from random people so probably going to close it back up for the time being. If you decide you want in, just shoot me a note and I'll get it opened back up. Good luck!
NICU Dad
AG
Ha...we've had the same issue.

Once of our clans has seen the same request from the same fool every day with a request message wanting to join because our mother gives it good (actually more vulgar).

we have reported this fool every time but he still keeps popping up. been tempted to let him in to see what his damage is because it has just gotten comical at this point.
k20dub
AG
lol that's pretty funny. We also get a lot of "Me gustaria unirme tu clan" or something of that effect.
NICU Dad
AG
our favorite little troll used to request exclusively in Spanish but added the English translation.

maybe he though that was the reason we were rejecting?

obviously didn't know we have several clashers in OA that knew what he was saying.

has turned into a running joke in the clan - might have something to do with it seems the same elder in our clan is the first to see and give the troll the ban hammer.
k20dub
AG
haha that's great. Wish you could filter to only allow people who mention "aggies" in their request. Oh well.
GoneForGood
First off, I want to apologize to everyone I Ol Army Aggies for really dropping the ball the past few wars. Having said that, are there any recent YouTube videos that have good attack strategies? I've only found some from 2 years ago and I know the game has gone through several changes since then.

I need to figure out how to draw out CC when it's small in the middle of their base. That seems to be my one weak point right now.

TIA
NICU Dad
AG
Cotton,

the powerbang gaming youtube channel and GADHH are also both pretty good sites.

pretty sure there's one from powerbang that is something like Funneling 101, which would be a good one.

basically, you want to clear trash buildings on the edges, so your troops will concentrate and head towards the middle where the TH is usually placed.

that and watching the successful TH 7&8 attacks in the last couple wars are the best options for duplicating.
RAT90
AG
Yep, what NICU said. Powerbang has good videos, but with that comes practice. I have successfully 3-starred TH9s with their suggested attack strategy, but I have my fair share of 1s and goose eggs, too.
NICU Dad
AG
Bump for AgLaw. Looks like your clan died, what happened?
AgLaw02
AG
NICU Dad: We teamed up with 12th Man to do a 50 v 50 war. We planned it for weeks and talked about it constantly in clan chat & clan messages. But when most everyone left to join "Transfer U," one of our brand new guys thought everyone was leaving and the clan was falling apart. We had a good chuckle at that guy... I guess that was you.

The combined clan war idea has been fun. We'll probably do it once a month. We're destroying a Chinese clan now, but they aren't even trying. The war was anti-climactic, but it was fun to "hang out" with a new group of Ags for a couple days.

When the war ends in a few hours we'll come home to the Aggies. Come on back if you want
Lone Starr
AG
Aglaw, we don't have someone there. I was doing some stalking yesterday and noticed the attendance was low in 12th Man. I was in 12th Man a long time ago, so I saw some names missing and put the word out to our clans to accept them if they are requesting. Some of the names that were missing were the ones that taught me mass hogs and were good attackers and attentive players. Glad you got the 2 together. Always good to see how others operate in wars. I keep meaning to come over there or go to other clans for a war or two to see if there are any other ways to improve out war plans/strategies, but I haven't. Right now, it is still coming down to TH9 three star execution and we have a lot of new TH9 right now that have been in our group for a long time, so we are training them to continue our bad habits.
NICU Dad
AG
Nope, you were having a good chuckle at the expense of another guy...I'm a co-leader in the same clan alliance Westerness is in.

Westerness posted in our group messaging app to look for folks that might come over after seeing the Aggies clan looked like it had fallen apart.

We were actually having a good chuckle at you guys since it looked like the clan croaked by showing only 12 members still there.

I can say that I personally found quit a bit of irony in your clan tag of not wanting transfers or something to that effect and then seeing your own membership all transfer out.

The combined clan wars are certainly fun...our alliance has been doing that for nearly 2 years with quite a bit of success. You guys have been missing out on a lot of fun.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.