Clash of Clans Recruiting (Expanding Empire)

54,269 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Dogdoc
NICU Dad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Civen head over to snipe clan
bearamedic99
AG
So I'm TH9 and my buddy TH8. We would like to war at least once per week. Which clan should we seek?
NICU Dad
AG
we can accommodate you guys in one of our 4 clans.

how built up at you as a TH9?

we have 4 clans in our alliance with 3 being true war clans.

Hullabaloo is for TH9's and lower with war 2x per week
Ol'Army Aggies is for all TH lvl's with war 2x per week
Aggies United! is for all TH lvl's with war 2 to 3x per week
Aggie 12th Man is our FWA farming clan that isn't a traditional warring clan.

OA used to be a larger numbers war clan than AU but that has kind of leveled out lately with each of us warring with 25-30 guys each time schedule depending. In the past AU tended to have more TH10's although that has also changed a bit as well. There's not a ton of difference right now between AU & OA other than AU tends to declare more frequently and usually does so with less numbers.

if you're not sure on which might interest you guys, perhaps start with OA. reference this thread and "trip" when you join.

for all clans, you can always opt-in or opt-out of wars. we have several guys that do just that. several of us war as often as we can and bounce around between the 3 war clans to get in as many as possible. other guys get entrenched in a clan and war as often as able.

typically we declare at 6:00 CST Tuesday & Friday night. every now and again that time slips a bit later if leaders can't get online soon enough to declare or if we need to wait until about 7:00 to allow for any "mini-wars" to complete. a few times per month, we have a war for 10-15 guys that want an extra declaration on a Sunday night.

since we operate in a 4 clan alliance, it is very common for guys to hop around between the clans to check things out or if "real life" trumps clashing.

once you earn elder rank or higher, that transfers within the clan alliance, and hopping around is certainly encouraged. depending how we are doing in war performance or with numbers, leaders will ask members to shift around. this helps us manage 4 healthy clans that win more often than we lose.
Marklar
AG
I have a defenseless, wall-less th7 that I'm building up. Think Aggie 12th man would have an opening for me? I'm trying to keep my war weight extremely low, but have high offensive attacking ability. Getting hard to fill up those storages though, so a farming clan would be sweet.
NICU Dad
AG
not sure what the overall numbers look like there right now but know we're looking more for TH9's in that clan.

if you request, reference texags

walls don't seem to significantly impact war matching like other defenses do (inferno towers, x-bows, splash damage stuff).

personally, I'd add the minimum amount of defense you need to help protect your loot.
Marklar
AG
Haha, yea. Gonna stick to my defenseless plan. I know it's not the most sensible account, but the goal is that when it gets to be a strong offensive th9, I'll still rank as the bottom member in war search, but be able to take out mid to top range bases. And since I'm the last base, I'd get wiped out either way. Should be a big boost to the clan as a whole when I get there.
NICU Dad
AG
ITunes gift card!

Gem that puppy
Fleff
AG
Aggies United war 3 times a week, The Sunday mini war NICU spoke of is just another war for us. Members opt in or out before each war and we just constantly war. Thursday is the day off so that we stay on the same schedule as the other clans.
BourbonAg
AG
I am sitting right around 900 trophies and I am at th4. Building up everything as I go. Do I need to wait until 1000 to join one of the clans?
Lone Starr
AG
Bourbon, check to see which ones are set at 800 and jump in that one.. we can help you move around from there.. we don't care about what trophy level you maintain at all.. it means nothing to the clan, overall... just get enough to get in, or let us know how far to drop...
We don't keep it at low levels bc dregs from anywhere will keep trying to request
NICU Dad
AG
make sure to reference this thread or your A&M affiliation when you request, so we don't reject you while in a war.

although the OA war right now wouldn't matter.

drew a MISERABLE match up against a South Korean clan. they're turning our villages into North Korea.

just brutal. more than 1 enemy has max heroes and are using them VERY effectively.
CrottyKid
AG
I think I would be a better fit for Aggie 12th Man. How do I go about moving from Hullabaloo to A12M without leaving Hullabaloo in a lurch and without being left out in the cold with no clan at all?
NICU Dad
AG
bump...

Clan Alliance expanded with an annexation of Aggieland #2Y8C988Y

Lots of original members had left and the ones left there were losing interest. Their former leader migrated over to us, and we pulled them into the fold.

If anybody is interested in joining an A&M based clan or is a clan that is losing interest, here are our 5 alliance clans.

Aggieland - #2Y8C988Y. lvl 3 clan that we will war with Friday, Sunday, & Tuesday approx 6:00 pm CST start. We are looking for all TH lvl's here. Our war pace here will be significant until we can lvl up.

Ol'Army Aggies - #2RYVOVPG. lvl 6 clan that wars Friday & Tuesday approx 6:00 pm CST start. This is our "mothership clan" and is actively looking for all TH lvl's.

Aggies United! - #P8G98Y92. lvl 6 clan that wars primarily Friday, Sunday, & Tuesday approx 6:00 CST start. This is our 'heavy warring clan' in that they war as often as able. Aggieland will likely back off that same pace once we hit lvl 5 there.

Hullabaloo - #99VJRGL9. lvl 6 clan that is for TH9 and lowers. HB primarily wars Friday & Tuesday approx 6:00 CST start. HB sometimes adds a "mini-war" on Sunday night for a small group that wants more warring. HB is a great training ground clan for TH8's and below.

Aggie 12th Man - #8Y928GJQ. lvl 4 FWA "war farming" clan. we are actively seeking TH9's & 10's here. This is a great clan for rushed bases or for folks that are looking for a much slower pace without the same war pressures. This clan is "designed" per FWA guidelines and "loses" wars primarily to collect quick easy stars and loot with a minimal cost to gain that loot.

Although all the clans war on a regular basis, you can opt in / opt out by changing availability colors on your profile.

We encourage people to move around to clans in the alliance, and once rank of elder or co-leader is earned, your rank will transfer if you start clan hopping within the alliance. Leaders frequently ask members to move around to help keep all clans "healthy" and on a winning track. If we see one clan struggling to win against opponents that we should beat, we usually shuffle the clans quickly to get back into balance.

The culture in all the clans is strong with friendly banter on the boards, and we offer and solicit advice on better attack strategies and base designs.

If you're looking for a change, give us a look.

I know we've picked up several new members from this thread, so reference this thread or something A&M related if you look for us.
Protrident
AG
Can I join Aggie 12th Man? I'm pretty casual now a days but want to be able to contribute what I can to the cause to help out the rest of you and for the camaraderie. TH4 right now, just started playing this week. I can look to join later if you prefer.
NICU Dad
AG
As a TH 4, join one of the other ones. Your base will actually help more there.
CrottyKid
AG
Aggieland just dominated a war for the first time since I have been there.

I have a question about what I should upgrade.

I am marching toward 1.5 million elixir. I want to use it for one of 3 upgrades. Which would be a better upgrade at this point?

1. Upgrade a second regular barracks to produce dragons. Only 1 of my barracks can train dragons currently.

2. Upgrade dark barracks ro be able to train hog riders.

3. Upgrade dark elixir drill to level 2.

I am TH7 right now with Lvl 2 dragons. So I am leaning toward option #1 since my attacks are mostly dragon attacks right now.
thaed137
AG
As you said, upgrade what you use the most first.
Phat32
AG
GigEmAgs14
AG
I am a TH8, which clan would be the best fit? Just re-downloaded it to get back into it
Apache
AG
Aggies United rules!!!
NICU Dad
AG
quote:
I am a TH8, which clan would be the best fit? Just re-downloaded it to get back into it
For our alliance hullabaloo
NICU Dad
AG
Bump
HawgDriver1
AG
NICY, we are a level four, 20 person clan that is beginning to dwindle as well. I am gauging interest to see if peeps want to migrate to this alliance (probably 10-ish people would actually do it would be my guess). Ol'Ags_15, #9PPU2UJV. Would it be easier, better to annex as a group or individually come over and is there room in your alliance for 10-20 new members?
JAG03
AG
Interesting news about the new update to shields this morning. Sounds like there will not be any incentive to have your th outside your base.
JAG03
AG
thaed137
AG
Wow that is a big change. Will definitely change a lot of strategies and base designs.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Interesting. Any idea when that will drop?

I reckon I'm going to need to update my design and bring my TH inside. Maybe this will help me finally win some defenses. I've been playing this game for 3+ years and I have a grand total of 361 successful defenses.
NICU Dad
AG
saw your PM and just responded
Civen
AG
Definitely need more details on the shield change.

I wonder if TH outside of walls will still be best for farming though. It takes 20 walls to enclose the TH, which could be better spend on protecting resources or defenses. It might not be off in a far corner like you see now, but if you're not trophy hunting, there's not a huge incentive to guard your TH.

Leaving the TH outside, but next to, the walls might actually help defend resources too. It extends the distance that troops have to be dropped, and occupies them in killing a large structure, which allows your defenses to whittle down their army.

kurt vonnegut
AG

quote:
Interesting. Any idea when that will drop?

2 weeks of sneak peaks puts it at 12/7 at the earliest.
Protrident
AG
Can i get an invite to Aggieland? TH6 now but not enough trophies. Handle is Protrident.
NICU Dad
AG
what is your current trophy count?
Protrident
AG
Pm sent
AeroMike03
AG
I was kicked from Hullabaloo by a player I had never talked to before with no explanation. I am happy to learn and contribute and do better. Someone just let me know what I need to do to improve. Any feedback?
NICU Dad
AG
not an HB guy - in Aggieland but sent ya a PM as a "messenger"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.