Fox was at least back on the grounds this morning.
Also regarding Fox, lots of their A talent are members of the WHCA (I thought it was press association in previous posts) and their own Jacques Heinrich is the president of the group.
I also think as members there may be some "requirements" of solidarity.
Now tell me how "free press" it is that in order to have the "privilege" to cover the President in close quarters, it depends not on the rules and discretion of POTUS but of some crazy guild of professionals who have some very arcane and and elitist ways about them.
And the folks decrying Trumps actions are either ignorant of or silent on just how corrupt the WHCA and their member orgs are.
Also regarding Fox, lots of their A talent are members of the WHCA (I thought it was press association in previous posts) and their own Jacques Heinrich is the president of the group.
I also think as members there may be some "requirements" of solidarity.
Now tell me how "free press" it is that in order to have the "privilege" to cover the President in close quarters, it depends not on the rules and discretion of POTUS but of some crazy guild of professionals who have some very arcane and and elitist ways about them.
And the folks decrying Trumps actions are either ignorant of or silent on just how corrupt the WHCA and their member orgs are.