CNN and others banned from White House

31,964 Views | 736 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by flown-the-coop
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Read their lawsuit for a multipage hurt feelings report on Hate Americans not getting their way.

Why is Free Press capitalized? Its not a proper term. Maybe you are confusing with Pravda, which may be a publication style you are more accustomed to.
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KillerAg21 said:

At this point its just how you people are. When the cult leader does it its good, and when he doesn't like something it turns bad. Safe Spaces used to be bad and now the White House has turned into one. Free Press is now the latest in the series.


Hegseth, Miller, Leavitt, Mullins, Homan, Patel, Bondi...just one lightweight sycophant after another.

So waiting for the Come to Jesus moment for the GOP, when names like Kirk, Buckley, Noonan, Will, Reagan, Scalia are respected. Not because they were always right, or always agreed with me, or anything like that. Rather, they actually believed in our institutions, rather than engaging in petulant destruction and tyranny whenever they wanted to do so.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
MidRatsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
94chem said:

KillerAg21 said:

At this point its just how you people are. When the cult leader does it its good, and when he doesn't like something it turns bad. Safe Spaces used to be bad and now the White House has turned into one. Free Press is now the latest in the series.


Hegseth, Miller, Leavitt, Mullins, Homan, Patel, Bondi...just one lightweight sycophant after another.

So waiting for the Come to Jesus moment for the GOP, when names like Kirk, Buckley, Noonan, Will, Reagan, Scalia are respected. Not because they were always right, or always agreed with me, or anything like that. Rather, they actually believed in our institutions, rather than engaging in petulant destruction and tyranny whenever they wanted to do so.


I wish I could blue star this 100 times.
“Our two-party system has served us well over the years, but never better than in those times of great challenge when we came together not as Democrats or Republicans, but as Americans united in a common cause.”

- Ronald Reagan
Red Fishing Ag93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MidRatsAg said:

Red Fishing Ag93 said:

MidRatsAg said:

KillerAg21 said:

I'm not sure there are enough words that can be said to say how dystopian of an idea this is.

I used to think the people coming up with **** like this were bots, but here we are. People with Ag Tags are out here suggesting the First Amendment isn't really all that important because it's bad for Trump.

Nobody is suggesting that.

Your comment:

Quote:

Are we in a new era now where the world would be a better place without the "free press". I say yes. Individuals can make their case straight and unfiltered, untwisted to the people now.

The legacy media is the most damaging evil org on the planet.

The Free Press is explicitly covered in the First Amendment.

You did suggest that.
First Amendment is not the Free Press.

Edit to add, ... Have a good night.
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Response to the TRO is due tomorrow with a hearing scheduled for Wednesday.
Red Fishing Ag93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
KillerAg21 said:

At this point its just how you people are. When the cult leader does it its good, and when he doesn't like something it turns bad. Safe Spaces used to be bad and now the White House has turned into one. Free Press is now the latest in the series.

I don't want the "news", lies, psyops when a D is in office either.
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let the babies in the room. Just don't take any questions from them. They're gonna spew whatever lies they want anyway. Maybe the crying dems in here will be silent.
KillerAg21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

MidRatsAg said:

Red Fishing Ag93 said:

MidRatsAg said:

KillerAg21 said:

I'm not sure there are enough words that can be said to say how dystopian of an idea this is.

I used to think the people coming up with **** like this were bots, but here we are. People with Ag Tags are out here suggesting the First Amendment isn't really all that important because it's bad for Trump.

Nobody is suggesting that.

Your comment:

Quote:

Are we in a new era now where the world would be a better place without the "free press". I say yes. Individuals can make their case straight and unfiltered, untwisted to the people now.

The legacy media is the most damaging evil org on the planet.

The Free Press is explicitly covered in the First Amendment.

You did suggest that.
First Amendment is not the Free Press.

Edit to add, ... Have a good night.


Oh baby the gift that keeps giving.
Silent For Too Long
How long do you want to ignore this user?
94chem said:

KillerAg21 said:

At this point its just how you people are. When the cult leader does it its good, and when he doesn't like something it turns bad. Safe Spaces used to be bad and now the White House has turned into one. Free Press is now the latest in the series.


Hegseth, Miller, Leavitt, Mullins, Homan, Patel, Bondi...just one lightweight sycophant after another.

So waiting for the Come to Jesus moment for the GOP, when names like Kirk, Buckley, Noonan, Will, Reagan, Scalia are respected. Not because they were always right, or always agreed with me, or anything like that. Rather, they actually believed in our institutions, rather than engaging in petulant destruction and tyranny whenever they wanted to do so.


When is your part going to respect our borders?
When is your party going to respect little girls privacy?
When is your party going to respect the 2nd amendment?
When is your party going to respect the will of their own voters during presidential primaries?

But some reporters got their feelings hurt! Oh my God the country is over!
KillerAg21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flown-the-coop said:

Read their lawsuit for a multipage hurt feelings report on Hate Americans not getting their way.

Why is Free Press capitalized? Its not a proper term. Maybe you are confusing with Pravda, which may be a publication style you are more accustomed to.


You are so right I capitalized a p incorrectly.

I'm being called a Russian for believing in the First Amendment lol.

I truly expected more from you but that must be my fault. I assumed for how much you post in this forum that you knew more.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
KillerAg21 said:

flown-the-coop said:

Read their lawsuit for a multipage hurt feelings report on Hate Americans not getting their way.

Why is Free Press capitalized? Its not a proper term. Maybe you are confusing with Pravda, which may be a publication style you are more accustomed to.


You are so right I capitalized a p incorrectly.

I'm being called a Russian for believing in the First Amendment lol.

I truly expected more from you but that must be my fault. I assumed for how much you post in this forum that you knew more.


You believe in a misunderstanding of the first amendment. I have tried to show you the actual text and explain what it means.

You desire for a press that can openly lie about what a POTUS said and be rewarded with unique access to POTUS as a reward for those lies.

The crap at the end of your post is just that.
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm betting Trump is setting them up to put "fake news" on trial.
KillerAg21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flown-the-coop said:

KillerAg21 said:

flown-the-coop said:

Read their lawsuit for a multipage hurt feelings report on Hate Americans not getting their way.

Why is Free Press capitalized? Its not a proper term. Maybe you are confusing with Pravda, which may be a publication style you are more accustomed to.


You are so right I capitalized a p incorrectly.

I'm being called a Russian for believing in the First Amendment lol.

I truly expected more from you but that must be my fault. I assumed for how much you post in this forum that you knew more.


You believe in a misunderstanding of the first amendment. I have tried to show you the actual text and explain what it means.

You desire for a press that can openly lie about what a POTUS said and be rewarded with unique access to POTUS as a reward for those lies.

The crap at the end of your post is just that.


Ah yes flown-the-coop must have a better grasp of free speech than the largest media organizations in America. That absolutely is a version of reality that I believe. /s
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is a part of me that thinks he is baiting them to become ever more agitated to where their antics become worse than they already are. For the past year plus they have actually had to stop a "reporter" from creating a false narrative then asking a question based on that.

"Sir, we have had reports that the Lollipop Gilde has been abducted and you are beating them daily with rubber hoses before watching JD Vance perform viscous sex acts on them. Based on these reports being true, can you confirm how often you are using the rubber hose and clarify that the sex acts performed are indeed viscous in nature? And on the assumption that you confirmed all I just said, will you also admit that your denials are just like all your other lies that Americans know you have told them."
MidRatsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flown-the-coop said:

KillerAg21 said:

flown-the-coop said:

Read their lawsuit for a multipage hurt feelings report on Hate Americans not getting their way.

Why is Free Press capitalized? Its not a proper term. Maybe you are confusing with Pravda, which may be a publication style you are more accustomed to.


You are so right I capitalized a p incorrectly.

I'm being called a Russian for believing in the First Amendment lol.

I truly expected more from you but that must be my fault. I assumed for how much you post in this forum that you knew more.


You believe in a misunderstanding of the first amendment. I have tried to show you the actual text and explain what it means.

You desire for a press that can openly lie about what a POTUS said and be rewarded with unique access to POTUS as a reward for those lies.

The crap at the end of your post is just that.

I think the desire (or really, satisfaction with, since it's what we currently have) is less for a press that can openly lie about what POTUS says and more for an executive branch that does not have the power to declare what speech is or is not true.
“Our two-party system has served us well over the years, but never better than in those times of great challenge when we came together not as Democrats or Republicans, but as Americans united in a common cause.”

- Ronald Reagan
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
KillerAg21 said:

flown-the-coop said:

KillerAg21 said:

flown-the-coop said:

Read their lawsuit for a multipage hurt feelings report on Hate Americans not getting their way.

Why is Free Press capitalized? Its not a proper term. Maybe you are confusing with Pravda, which may be a publication style you are more accustomed to.


You are so right I capitalized a p incorrectly.

I'm being called a Russian for believing in the First Amendment lol.

I truly expected more from you but that must be my fault. I assumed for how much you post in this forum that you knew more.


You believe in a misunderstanding of the first amendment. I have tried to show you the actual text and explain what it means.

You desire for a press that can openly lie about what a POTUS said and be rewarded with unique access to POTUS as a reward for those lies.

The crap at the end of your post is just that.


Ah yes flown-the-coop must have a better grasp of free speech than the largest media organizations in America. That absolutely is a version of reality that I believe. /s

I guarantee you I have a better grasp than they do. Its not even ****ing close.

You go on believe CNN and MS NOW are independent reporters of news on Trump.

That **** is flipping hilarious. Trump making fun of CNN claiming to be real reporters...


Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Correct, but I'm thinking the defense is one of national security and he then brings Russia,Russia,Russia to the stand
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MidRatsAg said:

flown-the-coop said:

KillerAg21 said:

flown-the-coop said:

Read their lawsuit for a multipage hurt feelings report on Hate Americans not getting their way.

Why is Free Press capitalized? Its not a proper term. Maybe you are confusing with Pravda, which may be a publication style you are more accustomed to.


You are so right I capitalized a p incorrectly.

I'm being called a Russian for believing in the First Amendment lol.

I truly expected more from you but that must be my fault. I assumed for how much you post in this forum that you knew more.


You believe in a misunderstanding of the first amendment. I have tried to show you the actual text and explain what it means.

You desire for a press that can openly lie about what a POTUS said and be rewarded with unique access to POTUS as a reward for those lies.

The crap at the end of your post is just that.

I think the desire (or really, satisfaction with, since it's what we currently have) is less for a press that can openly lie about what POTUS says and more for an executive branch that does not have the power to declare what speech is or is not true.

They didn't declare that. Can you watch CNN today? Okay, got it. Then Congress passed no law abridging the free speech of the "press" so we still have the First Amendment.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Correct, but I'm thinking the defense is one of national security and he then brings Russia,Russia,Russia to the stand

They have been reporting, not unlike some of the posting on the Iran military thread, absolute misinformation and propaganda out of the IRGC and the El-al-gay-khomeni.

Information that put our Country and military at risk. Disgusting, un-American and trending towards treason.
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And he promised to fix fake news. A case this big brings it all out. The man has sack.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Amazing to me those defending the "rights" of CNN and MSNOW to report lies, misinformation and foreign propaganda all because they believe Orange Man Bad.

They make no attempt to acknowledge the Fake News hoaxes too long to even list but the list has been provided on this thread.

Its not about news he doesnt like. Its as he says in the Truth post that started this that its about the lies. Hell, the term Fake News says it all. Its FAKE. LIES. MISINFORMATION.

And in 2020, CNN and MS NOW killed people with their fake news reporting. Literally killed people. When Biden took over (and even before), the entire Biden admin then worked in cahoots with social media to censor any dissent on Biden, COVID-19, BLM matters and on and on.

But Trump taking action is what riles them up. Not the actual bad actions that led to Trump taking action.

Like illegals raping and murdering our women and children, they care about Trump fixing a problem not the problem itself.

Its ****ing disgusting behavior.
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MidRatsAg said:

flown-the-coop said:

KillerAg21 said:

flown-the-coop said:

Read their lawsuit for a multipage hurt feelings report on Hate Americans not getting their way.

Why is Free Press capitalized? Its not a proper term. Maybe you are confusing with Pravda, which may be a publication style you are more accustomed to.


You are so right I capitalized a p incorrectly.

I'm being called a Russian for believing in the First Amendment lol.

I truly expected more from you but that must be my fault. I assumed for how much you post in this forum that you knew more.


You believe in a misunderstanding of the first amendment. I have tried to show you the actual text and explain what it means.

You desire for a press that can openly lie about what a POTUS said and be rewarded with unique access to POTUS as a reward for those lies.

The crap at the end of your post is just that.

I think the desire (or really, satisfaction with, since it's what we currently have) is less for a press that can openly lie about what POTUS says and more for an executive branch that does not have the power to declare what speech is or is not true.

Truth won't matter, it will boil down to intent and bias. Being wrong every now and again is normal, but being wrong on a consistent and repeatable basis goes towards intent. I want to see who is paying CNN and this could open it up.
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Amazing to me those defending the "rights" of CNN and MSNOW to report lies, misinformation and foreign propaganda all because they believe Orange Man Bad.

Independent thought has left the building.

Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Like illegals raping and murdering our women and children, they care about Trump fixing a problem not the problem itself.



..it's made our country sick.
bubblesthechimp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brit Hume says he understands where Trump is coming from. Turley is saying that he though the previous cases have been decided in favor of the press, that Trump seems motivated to challenge it up to SCOTUS.

Also pointing out that Washington and Jefferson both said equally spurious remarks regarding the press. So Trump's language on them is nothing new (though in their rhetoric and their lawsuit they claim Trump's criticism of the press is something new.

Hume also makes the point that the whole concept of a press pool is driven by size limitation of the space that POTUS is in at both the Trump House (formerly White House which will not make sense following the exterior changes Trump is making including the primary color of the building).

CNN and NBC can be swapped out for their bad behavior.

Will SCOTUS side with Trump, it probably goes 5-4 either way depending on how they approach the response.

The lies told about Iran and other military related misinformation and lies they engaged in make a strong case that corrupt infiltration of the WH press corps has occurred and changes are warranted.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Its going to be funny when he gets a megaphone.

This will backfire, but not in the way the haters will think.
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bubblesthechimp said:



Truly noble behavior. Is there interest in serving their customers? Being the "bigger person "?

Another entity that values everything but you.
Thunderstruck xx
How long do you want to ignore this user?

flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Like clockwork.

Trump remains a 45 to 47 steps ahead of his haterz. Funny AF.
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


lol...My money's on Trump winning this one

The media to Trump...
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flown-the-coop said:

Like clockwork.

Trump remains a 45 to 47 steps ahead of his haterz. Funny AF.


I'm sure it'll just be such a bastion of truth of factual news. More in common with NK and Russia is such a win lmao
C/O 2013 - Company E2
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
t_J_e_C_x said:

flown-the-coop said:

Like clockwork.

Trump remains a 45 to 47 steps ahead of his haterz. Funny AF.


I'm sure it'll just be such a bastion of truth of factual news. More in common with NK and Russia is such a win lmao

But you think CNN and MS NOW tell the truth... so there is that.
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
KillerAg21 said:

flown-the-coop said:

Read their lawsuit for a multipage hurt feelings report on Hate Americans not getting their way.

Why is Free Press capitalized? Its not a proper term. Maybe you are confusing with Pravda, which may be a publication style you are more accustomed to.


You are so right I capitalized a p incorrectly.

I'm being called a Russian for believing in the First Amendment lol.

I truly expected more from you but that must be my fault. I assumed for how much you post in this forum that you knew more.



Russia who also has a state run media arm and jails press or somehow they all end up falling out of windows lmao
C/O 2013 - Company E2
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flown-the-coop said:

t_J_e_C_x said:

flown-the-coop said:

Like clockwork.

Trump remains a 45 to 47 steps ahead of his haterz. Funny AF.


I'm sure it'll just be such a bastion of truth of factual news. More in common with NK and Russia is such a win lmao

But you think CNN and MS NOW tell the truth... so there is that.


I bet I could show you a Grok report on how often Trump lies and you'd what-about to the press. I get my news from local and that's all I care to read, but even then I'm well read enough to know that big orange homie lies like he breathes
C/O 2013 - Company E2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.