So how is the French Olympics going......

83,172 Views | 867 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Squadron7
Pacifico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What do you think Peyton Manning is thinking right now? I'm sure he wants this stink off him as soon as possible,
Kenneth_2003
AG
annie88 said:

This last 30 minutes or so has been pretty good.

This is what they should've gone with all that garbage at the beginning.

Amazing what happens when you stick to classic themes and programming.

You get a good production.

They could have done ALL of the appreciating French history, culture, art, architecture, and fashion, WITHOUT the sexualization and perversion around every corner.
Captain Pablo
AG
Was Germany fading in 1944? Yes

Did the US have a huge effect and contribution in defeating Germany? Yes

There is no grounds for argument here
An L of an Ag
AG
Captain Pablo said:

We would not be "speaking German"

What, Hitler was gonna invade and conquer the United States? And mandate the German language in all Facets of American life?

Lol

Sounds like SOMEONE hasn't seen "Man In The High Castle".
BallerStaf2003
AG
Captain Pablo said:

What, Hitler was gonna invade and conquer the United States? And mandate the German language in all Facets of American life?

Lol

Haven't you seen "the man in the high castle"?
ATX_AG_08
AG
Kentucky Jeff said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

I've said this before, we should have never fought in ww2. We liberated europe only for them to give away their countries to Africans and Muslims and host drag shows mocking Christianity 80 years later.

We wouldn't be in world wars. No cold war. No need to fund nato. And we likely wouldn't be gay woke race communists.

Just worry about America!
If we had not fought in World War II, we would be speaking German.

No, we wouldn't. You're just believing what you've incorrectly been told. Germany was spent. A lot of the soldiers on Normandy weren't even Germans. They were soldiers they conscripted from countries already conquered.

This is a flat lie. Good job on minimizing the American affect on WW2. We had Germany fighting on 3 fronts... plus held the Japanese off from pressuring Russia. What's your objective here?

The turning point for Germany was the battle of Stalingrad in 1943. That's widely understood. We landed in Normandy in 1944. I have no objective besides the "we'd be speaking German" is dumb and factually incorrect.
TA-OP
This doesn't even mention the fact how our role in WW2 affected American exceptionalism and the global recognition of America's power.
annie88
AG
Well, the Celine Dion song was actually very good and beautiful there at the end.

Now regarding the rest of it garbage.

And I'm no Mitt Romney fan, but you never know where he was sitting and what he saw.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Captain Pablo
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Captain Pablo said:

Lol

Haven't you seen "the man in the high castle"?

No
Roll the Bones
AG
Fortunately most of the more extreme videos on Twitter did not make it to the NBC broadcast. A lot of the show was impressive.
Kentucky Jeff
ATX_AG_08 said:

Kentucky Jeff said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

I've said this before, we should have never fought in ww2. We liberated europe only for them to give away their countries to Africans and Muslims and host drag shows mocking Christianity 80 years later.

We wouldn't be in world wars. No cold war. No need to fund nato. And we likely wouldn't be gay woke race communists.

No, we wouldn't. You're just believing what you've incorrectly been told. Germany was spent. A lot of the soldiers on Normandy weren't even Germans. They were soldiers they conscripted from countries already conquered.

This is a flat lie. Good job on minimizing the American affect on WW2. We had Germany fighting on 3 fronts... plus held the Japanese off from pressuring Russia. What's your objective here?

The turning point for Germany was the battle of Stalingrad in 1943. That's widely understood. We landed in Normandy in 1944. I have no objective besides the "we'd be speaking German" is dumb and factually incorrect.

Lend-Lease. Russia would've been ineffective without it.

Plus, the reason Stalingrad was the turning point was also because Germany had to pull resources to counter the American invasion of the peninsula of Italy.

This world would be completely different had America "sat it out". Would we be speaking German, probably not; but our relationship with Allies would've totally been effected.
pressitup
a lot of soy in France
.........and if you wanna hear God laugh, tell him your plans.
annie88
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

Kentucky Jeff said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

Well that's amusing, I wasn't being 'literal' saying that we would be speaking German, I was being a bit facetious, but thanks for pointing that out. I understand the Russian involvement, no one's taking that away, especially given how things started in Poland with Germany.

So you're just completely skipping over all the American action between 1942 and 1944? The bomber offensives, the Normandy and France campaigns, North Africa, Italy, Battle of the Bulge, Belgium, Luxenberg, central Rome and others?

How odd.

You're just starting at D-Day?

And then you are minimizing that?
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

annie88 said:

This last 30 minutes or so has been pretty good.

This is what they should've gone with all that garbage at the beginning.

Amazing what happens when you stick to classic themes and programming.

You get a good production.

They could have dinner ALL of the appreciating French history, culture, art, architecture, and fashion, WITHOUT the sexualization and perversion around every corner.
This.
Fight Fight Fight.
agwrestler
AG
Rapier108 said:

Burrus86 said:

What sport do the Oompa Loompas participate in for the Olympics?

Gorlock the Destroyer's long lost sibling?

I imagine that thing smells like an Alsups grease trap.

Need puking emoticon:
Tom Fox
annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

I've always found the germans to be a very comforting people.
Ozzy Osbourne
Putin, you have my permission. Invade Europe. It's not worth defending any more
DannyDuberstein
AG
Think they would have ****** Muhammad?

I dont think so either
DannyDuberstein
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

Kentucky Jeff said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

English is a Germanic language, so we already are.
agwrestler
AG
annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

Kentucky Jeff said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

Well that's amusing, I wasn't being 'literal' saying that we would be speaking German, I was being a bit facetious, but thanks for pointing that out. I understand the Russian involvement, no one's taking that away, especially given how things started in Poland with Germany.

So you're just completely skipping over all the American action between 1942 and 1944? The bomber offensives, the Normandy and France campaigns, North Africa, Italy, Battle of the Bulge, Belgium, Luxenberg, central Rome and others?

How odd.

You're just starting at D-Day?

And then you are minimizing that?

Without US involvement in the war in 1942 and Lend -Lease prior to that, German forces are successful in the initial push through Stalingrad. Most likely, all cities in western Russia do not exist today. Hitler would have Stalingrad and Moscow leveled.

Logistics win/lose wars.
James Forsyth
Just do an "early life" check on the "creator" of this abomination and you'll understand the blasphemy
agwrestler
AG
Tom Fox said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

I've always found the germans to be a very comforting people.

'cept when they bombed the moon!
Infection_Ag11
AG
James Forsyth said:

Just do an "early life" check on the "creator" of this abomination and you'll understand the blasphemy

If you're gonna go there just go ahead and say it
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Thunderstruck xx
SpreadsheetAg said:

Of course Mitt likes this:

And he doesn't use oxford commas. Double annoying.
zoneag
James Forsyth said:

Early life. Every single time.
BusterAg
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

Kentucky Jeff said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

The Man in the High Castle is probably a pretty good guess at what could have happened to the world if the US had never entered WWII.

If Germany beats the U.S. to the atom bomb, we may in fact be speaking German right now, as it may have in fact become the defacto language of international business.

But, that is not what happened. We entered into the war, pushed the Nazis back to Germany, and beat the Axis to the atom bomb. Without the U.S. pushing against the German war machine, ending the European theatre a lot sooner than what would have happened without the US, and the US researching the Manhattan project, there is a plausible scenario where Germany uses the atom bomb to conquer Europe and Russia for a time. We don't really know what could have happened, because it didn't happen.

Saying unequivocally that Germany would have assuredly lost WWII even without the U.S. is just not appropriate.
AG
God will not be mocked.
Shoefly!
AG
JOHN2010 said:

She didn't share any of the dinner with the rest of them

Did any of them scissor up on stage?
C@LAg
4 said:

God will not be mocked.
well, he was.

his move.
APHIS AG
Hate to say it but it is time for Sharia Law to take over.
James Forsyth
zoneag said:

James Forsyth said:

Early life. Every single time.
Undefeated.
Reload8098
AG
When we first read the news about the opening of the Olympics we thought it was an internet joke. Sad to see the state of the world going down to a toilet.
WestHoustonAg79
BusterAg said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

Kentucky Jeff said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

annie88 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

The Man in the High Castle is probably a pretty good guess at what could have happened to the world if the US had never entered WWII.

If Germany beats the U.S. to the atom bomb, we may in fact be speaking German right now, as it may have in fact become the defacto language of international business.

But, that is not what happened. We entered into the war, pushed the Nazis back to Germany, and beat the Axis to the atom bomb. Without the U.S. pushing against the German war machine, ending the European theatre a lot sooner than what would have happened without the US, and the US researching the Manhattan project, there is a plausible scenario where Germany uses the atom bomb to conquer Europe and Russia for a time. We don't really know what could have happened, because it didn't happen.

Saying unequivocally that Germany would have assuredly lost WWII even without the U.S. is just not appropriate.

Agreed. We even let intel get lost in the mail back then!
Cornhusker Ag
deddog said:

I'm always curious whether liberal christians approve of this.
Or do they find a way to rationalize this as well?

If they do, you would have to do a damn good job at convincing me that they are actually Christians. Nobody who supports sin in this way is a Christian.
doubledog
Raiderjay said:

Well starting off with a mockery of the Last Supper......

Fat (fake) Jesus should stay away from the holy donuts.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.