Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,206 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
The Porkchop Express
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Jbob04 said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Photo of the shooter is now out on X. I'm not going to post it, but dude took it to the face

I don't have Twitter, I want to see

Me too

You can click to see it. NSFW
Feels so good, feelin' good again.
deddog
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

This so encapsulates the worthless liberal posters on this thread
GenericAggie
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

Jbob04 said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Photo of the shooter is now out on X. I'm not going to post it, but dude took it to the face

Go to the tiger droppings thread on the ot lounge, pg 46

I think that's an attendee, not the assassin.
84AGEC
AG
I believe a conservative judge was killed at that event
Tickle Me Elko
A question that people should be asking is how did the shooter know to choose that roof and he wouldn't be spotted?
TexasRebel
AG
LoneStarFree said:

That's going to be an award winning photograph.
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
tylercsbn9 said:

Jbob04 said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Go to the tiger droppings thread on the ot lounge, pg 46
That's def not the guy floating around X right now.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
DannyDuberstein
AG
@dom_lucre
deddog
AG
suburban cowboy said:

Democrat voter confirmed because the POS missed

Missed the target and killed innocents , classic democrat shooter
Probably liked little girls too…just like Biden
zgolfz85
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

zgolfz85 said:

Jbob04 said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Me too

You can click to see it. NSFW

Yeah that's the same one I saw
FireAg
AG
Looks like maybe they got him in the mouth and took out his front teeth in the process…exit through back of the skull…

Very graphic…do not recommend for folks not used to seeing that type of trauma…
BoerneGator
AG
gibby03 said:

rolo said:

Watch the guy in the white shirt and red cap in the bottom left corner. Was that the guy who was shot and killed? Sure lines up from the direction Trump was shot from.
Think he could be seen clapping whenever the video resumed after DJT was standing and about to leave the stage. So no, not him.
Scotty Appleton
Old_Ag_91 said:

Check Musk's post about this DEI hire running the Secret Service. Came from Pepsi. Pepsi
Hornbeck
AG
That's the dude I saw on X
TX_COWDOC
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

For the first time in my life, I am scared to death about what the future looks like for myself and my (hopefully) future family.
Just now?

First time? / gif
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Rossticus
LMCane said:

Rossticus said:

texasaggie2015 said:

For the first time in my life, I am scared to death about what the future looks like for myself and my (hopefully) future family.

Isht is about to get weird, methinks. This could easily be the spark that sets off the tinderbox. May end up being a slow burn but tensions are going to ratchet up progressively from now on. This isn't a genie you can put back into the bottle. This wasn't just a one-off nutjob like with Reagan.

after 9/11 and Iran getting a nuclear bomb, this is the first time you are afraid of the future?!

That has at least been a threat that we as Americans would be united in opposition to. Internal division of the sort that stems from politically motivated assassination is far more concerning to me than something that we would unite against as a common enemy. More and more, Americans are viewing other Americans as a greater enemy than external forces. That's a big damn problem.
txags92
AG
Rossticus said:

texasaggie2015 said:

Isht is about to get weird, methinks. This could easily be the spark that sets off the tinderbox. May end up being a slow burn but tensions are going to ratchet up progressively from now on. This isn't a genie you can put back into the bottle. This wasn't just a one-off nutjob like with Reagan.
If you don't already, it is time to start carrying everywhere you go. You never know when or where things might turn south between now and November.
Aggie95
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

That bottom one needs to be run on a loop
TacosaurusRex
FireAg said:

Looks like maybe they got him in the mouth and took out his front teeth in the process…exit through back of the skull…

I disagree. I think he took it to the top of the head. Since he was laying down, the blood coming from the top and the shadows makee it look like his teeth were knocked out.
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
The Porkchop Express
AG
Tickle Me Elko said:

A question that people should be asking is how did the shooter know to choose that roof and he wouldn't be spotted?
No idea how long he'd been planning it. With Google Maps and everyone's business constantly online, if you were smart you could plan out a ton of stuff in advance.

I looked at Trump's website and everything has been removed from his event schedule.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/events
LMCane
there is the video around Twitter of the open mic-

Trump says "I need to get my shoes"

and then "Wait Wait" before pumping his fist and saying "Fight Fight"

holy @#$@#$@#
TAMU1990
AG
Scotty Appleton said:

Old_Ag_91 said:

Check Musk's post about this DEI hire running the Secret Service. Came from Pepsi. Pepsi
Another DEI hire - not qualified
MarkTwain
Musk had this taken down

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
BurnetAggie99
In that pic looks like one round guy him left cheek area and possibly another round left temple area.
austinag1997
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

If this is true, some careers need to end and some folks need to go to jail.

There is/are USS careers that will end. That building should have been in the safe zone.
LMCane

Tickle Me Elko said:

No idea how long he'd been planning it. With Google Maps and everyone's business constantly online, if you were smart you could plan out a ton of stuff in advance.

I looked at Trump's website and everything has been removed from his event schedule.

Butler county probably knew about the rally for at least 4 days
JFABNRGR
AG
TexasRebel said:

LoneStarFree said:

That's going to be an award winning photograph.

Wow. What a catch. Surely someone can tell us what caliber that is……
UntoldSpirit
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

That definitely looks like Matt's demolition ranch shirt. That's awful. You can see the "EMO" on it.

DannyDuberstein
AG
LMCane said:

there is the video around Twitter of the open mic-

Trump says "I need to get my shoes"

and then "Wait Wait" before pumping his fist and saying "Fight Fight"

holy @#$@#$@#

The man's balls are ginormous. It's actually a big reason for the hate toward him. These dem nancies cannot even begin to understand a guy like him
The Porkchop Express
AG
LMCane said:

Tickle Me Elko said:

Butler county probably knew about the rally for at least 4 days
And definitely a small town feel to it. Just speculation, but a guy could easily volunteer to help set up the rally or clean up the fairgrounds or whatever and have really good access to make a plan.

txags92
AG
Foreverconservative said:

Musk had this taken down

Victim blaming much? Should the rape victims kidnapped by Hamas have worn have worn more conservative clothing too?
aggiedata
AG
hedge
I'm assuming Demolition isn't liberal correct?
highpriorityag
FireAg said:

def a white guy
photo is not that bad
one safe place
LMCane said:

Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

LMCane said:

videoag98 said:

Maybe the bullets were hidden beforehand? I don't know just throwing it out there. How could a shooter gets so close with security so tight at these things?
I mean there are tens of thousands there, it could just be they missed finding the gun
Videos circulating of a guy dead on the roof 200 yds outside of the rally.
that's strange that Feds would not have taken over every rooftop around the area

how can they even allow higher elevation around the main stage?
Yep, taken over every rooftop and used drones to monitor the rooftops. Not really rocket science.
First Page Last Page
Page 38 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.