Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,200 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
BudFox7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Charlie 31 said:

Foreverconservative said:

God Bless our Secret Service agents. They acted heroically to protect President Trump from being assassinated.

There is only more more massive failure by SS that what occurred today. This is a trash take.
MooreTrucker
AG
What are we looking at here?
Science Denier
AG
Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

They interviewed a guy that had the SS on him with binoculars and he was pointing to the shooter. Pointed him out to local cops also. 3-5 min this guy was seen.

Very strange.
UntoldSpirit
AG
aTmAg said:

Don't bash the SS in any conspiracy nonsense. That makes us look like idiots. We aren't talking about the FBI here. They shoot the shooter impressively quickly.

After he was pointed out by bystanders for at least two minutes to them. That's the part that's going to fuel the conspiracy theories. The guy on the BBC interview - if he never surfaces again that's going to be really suspicious.
gibby03
AG
MooreTrucker said:

What are we looking at here?

This tweet is the reference
Dan Scott
AG
The bullet that if missed killing Trump by an inch.
aTmAg
AG

WOW if so

That looks to be the shot after the one that hit him. His hand was on the podium when the first shot rang out. Then he moved his hand to his ear, and then started to pull that hand down when this picture was shot.

Assuming the picture is legit.
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
Looks like he got the elevation right. Trained for it for sure.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
twk
AG
HeardAboutPerio said:

The guy in white **** / red hat in bleachers falls at some time the report is heard. I think he was hit. Is there any more about some other people being shot?
I think the person killed was seated in bleachers to the right of the stage (perpendicular to the stage, rather than behind it). The shot comes from the left (Trump's right) and hits someone in the bleachers to Trump's left.
DannyDuberstein
AG
SS reacted well. How proactive they are remains to be seen. Having a shooter with a rifle that close sure seems like a massive failure that should end careers. Get those private security resumes ready
Stupe
S
AggieKatie2 said:

tylercsbn9 said:

I saw a tweet trump is still going to the ufc event tonight

No freaking way that's true right? If he does that is going to be the most badass thing ever

He shouldn't in my opinion. He should hold a short press conference tonight and thank the SS and medical personnel. Thoughts and prayers for deceased rally attendee. Wishing quick recovery for other victim, then call it a night.
If it were me or my family that was the victim, I would want Trump to show every act of defiance that he could.

No way would I want him sitting at home wishing thoughts and prayers for me.

Get out there and show them that they made a mistake.
TX_COWDOC
AG

Looks like he got the elevation right. Trained for it for sure.
It was a 130 yards.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
aTmAg
AG
UntoldSpirit said:

aTmAg said:

Don't bash the SS in any conspiracy nonsense. That makes us look like idiots. We aren't talking about the FBI here. They shoot the shooter impressively quickly.

After he was pointed out by bystanders for at least two minutes to them. That's the part that's going to fuel the conspiracy theories. The guy on the BBC interview - if he never surfaces again that's going to be really suspicious.
I think he said he pointed it out to policed. Not SS. So I can imagine they aren't all on the same coms together. I imagine the SS is on encrypted coms.
Biz Ag
AG
No surprise as lightweight MSNBC hides behind NBC's skirt for live coverage. When are Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, Jen Psaki and Morning Joe going on the air to condemn this violence?

Science Denier
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

SS reacted well. How proactive they are remains to be seen. Having a shooter with a rifle that close sure seems like a massive failure that should end careers. Get those private security resumes ready

WHEN THE SHOOTER WAS POINTED OUT TO THEM SEVERAL MINUTES BEFORE SHOOTING.
one safe place
Anti-taxxer said:

How did the bullet not hit someone behind him?
It came from the same box as the pristine bullet in the Kennedy assassination.
Whoop Delecto
AG
50 Cent living it up! Lol
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
MarkTwain
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Not Chinese
Science Denier
AG
aTmAg said:

UntoldSpirit said:

aTmAg said:

I think he said he pointed it out to policed. Not SS. So I can imagine they aren't all on the same coms together. I imagine the SS is on encrypted coms.

No. He said the SS was specifically watching him with binoculars as he kept pointing to him.
AtlAg05
AG

Here's the video of the SS sniper possibly returning fire.
JB!98
AG
Trump reminded me of this Marine today:

DannyDuberstein
AG
2 spectators critically injured, not just one per an official statement from the SS
Barnyard96
AG
Ag with kids
AG
KatyAg01 said:

In this day and age, how is there not drone surveillance at events like this? Would likely go a long way to snuffing this kind of attempt out, if not at least having video documentation of how they got in position, what car dropped them off, etc.

Unlike Jan 6, this is truly a dark day in our history; third world countries are looking at this and saying, "Damn!"

7. 1. 3. Easy date for me to commit to memory given the area code for my cell. I won't let anyone on the left forget this day, especially if they utter the phrase "threat to democracy."
Kinda weird...

On on earlier thread about drones over Austin, I pointed out that there was a TFR over Butler Farms today because Trump was going to be there.

I AM surprised that they DON'T have drone surveillance in that area since it's already been cleared.
aTmAg
AG
Science Denier said:

aTmAg said:

UntoldSpirit said:

aTmAg said:

No. He said the SS was specifically watching him with binoculars as he kept pointing to him.
That's like saying a Jimbo was looking specifically at me while I'm in a crowd at kyle field. Just because he's looking in my direction doesn't mean he sees ME. Especially if he has binoculars. By nature, the field of view on binoculars is small.
Thoughts?

TommyBrady
AG
Post who the facists are on every social media you can. Show them who the real threats to this country are. **** the media. **** Obama and his bs come together lies. **** Biden who can't even answer if this was an assassination attempt. **** THE LEFT.
BurnetAggie99
Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

Looks like has some kind of insignia on the sleeve of the shirt and also the front of the shirt says something.
gkaggie08
AG
Bystander did say that SS probably couldn't see the shooter due to the pitch of the roof, but LE on the ground should have been on the radio and getting on that roof ASAP
DannyDuberstein
AG
The ability of some to never put their phone down amazes me, like white tank top lady right behind trump
Science Denier
AG
aTmAg said:

Science Denier said:

aTmAg said:

UntoldSpirit said:

aTmAg said:

That's like saying a Jimbo was looking specifically at me while I'm in a crowd at kyle field. Just because he's looking in my direction doesn't mean he sees ME. Especially if he has binoculars. By nature, the field of view on binoculars is small.

There wasn't a crowd there. It was a party that went outside to hear Trump.

Did you see the tweet?
TX_COWDOC
AG
This. He should have been ushered off stage immediately. Lots of questions about the coordination and basic integrity of the security detail (local, state, federal).

After watching some of the post attempt video e.g. as he was loaded into the suburban and one of the agents cannot holster her pistol, I'm not sure that Mayorkas assigned the A team to protect Trump.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
TxAg82
AG
AtlAg05 said:

Here's the video of the SS sniper possibly returning fire.
You can tell he notices the assassin just before the first shot is fired. That all occurred fast.
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.