Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,305 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stupe said:

nomadic_ag said:

Terrible terrible day for the country. Praying for Trump and his family.

I wish both sides would cool down the rhetoric. It's out of hand. There are crazies out there who believe it all it be true.

GIVE. ME. A. BREAK.

One side rioted.
One side burned buildings.
One side wants to defund law enforcement
One side had a sitting Representative openly tell people to harass Trump supporters.
One side has been escalating violent rhetoric.
One side screams in college classrooms to drown out the opinions of others
One side literally threw temper tantrums when their woman lost in 2016

It is not "both" sides.

And one side has a history of shooting political opponents.
The Masterplan
TacosaurusRex said:

Horn_in_Aggieland said:

SB IV said:

Smittyfubar said:

I just can't wait for Trump's next speech/interview. The rage is going to make it epic.

Needs to have a rally at Jerryworld

Kyle Field.

If George Strait can get 110,000…

Just needs to go live with Elon.

Amazing
LeonardSkinner
Aside from the non-answer to the assassination question, Biden didn't suck in that press conference. He was more coherent and understandable than he has been in weeks.
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
fasthorse05
atmtws said:

Exactly. I'll be blaming every democrat I come into contact with.
You should.

Any party that directly abets mutilating children, losing 85,000 children on the border into slavery (from HHS last week)--see sex and labor, and also abets daily rapes on our border by coyotes, should be blamed.

Go look up the rape trees on the Rio Grande.

It's about time they are educated by the truth.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
SMM48
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Nuts ...
Charlie 31
AG
BlueTaze said:

Yesterday said:

Trump needs to talk about the woman who was killed. He needs to say her name and blame Biden and unhinged democrats for this. **** "come together"! **** you liberals.

There was a woman killed in addition to the man killed by head shot?
Based on an interview of a bystander by NBC news, a man behind President Trump was shot in the head and died instantly and a woman in the same area was shot in the arm and evacuated for medical assistance.
deddog
AG
LeonardSkinner said:

Aside from the non-answer to the assassination question, Biden didn't suck in that press conference. He was more coherent and understandable than he has been in weeks.
It lasted a whole 3 minutes, and he didn't dare take any questions.

Thats what I am looking for in a President
NavyAg92
AG
BlueTaze said:

Yesterday said:

Trump needs to talk about the woman who was killed. He needs to say her name and blame Biden and unhinged democrats for this. **** "come together"! **** you liberals.

A man was instantly killed behind Trump as he was hit in the head. A woman got hit in the arm and was taken immediately for medical care.
KatyAg01
AG
In this day and age, how is there not drone surveillance at events like this? Would likely go a long way to snuffing this kind of attempt out, if not at least having video documentation of how they got in position, what car dropped them off, etc.

Unlike Jan 6, this is truly a dark day in our history; third world countries are looking at this and saying, "Damn!"

7. 1. 3. Easy date for me to commit to memory given the area code for my cell. I won't let anyone on the left forget this day, especially if they utter the phrase "threat to democracy."
DannyDuberstein
AG
Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

If this is true, some careers need to end and some folks need to go to jail.
AggieKatie2
AG
NavyAg92 said:

BlueTaze said:

Yesterday said:

A man was instantly killed behind Trump as he was hit in the head. A woman got hit in the arm and was taken immediately for medical care.

Yeah that poor guys brain matter was all over those bleachers from the video above. Prayers for that guys family.
Premium
AG
Charlie 31 said:

BlueTaze said:

Yesterday said:

Based on an interview of a bystander by NBC news, a man behind President Trump was shot in the head and died instantly and a woman in the same area was shot in the arm and evacuated for medical assistance.

How did the people right behind him die when the rooftop shooter was to the side?
tylercsbn9
AG
I saw a tweet trump is still going to the ufc event tonight

No freaking way that's true right? If he does that is going to be the most badass thing ever
Little Rock Ag
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I always thought the Treasury Department was over the Secret Service. When did that change?
Aggie95
AG
rolo said:

Zoom in on lower left photo...looks like possible hole in Trumps jacket? Bullet proof vest?
tylercsbn9
AG
Premium said:

Charlie 31 said:

BlueTaze said:

Yesterday said:

How did the people right behind him die when the rooftop shooter was to the side?

Shooter wasn't to the side
Dill-Ag13
AG
No, he's been hospitalized
Dan Scott
AG
Trump will win in a landslide. Country United.
AggieKatie2
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

No freaking way that's true right? If he does that is going to be the most badass thing ever

He shouldn't in my opinion. He should hold a short press conference tonight and thank the SS and medical personnel. Thoughts and prayers for deceased rally attendee. Wishing quick recovery for other victim, then call it a night.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
FriscoKid
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

He should 100% do it. Could you imagine the response he will get.
The Kraken
AG
Shooter with rifle Trump's right by 150 yards on a roof, bullet grazes him...either that bullet or another hits and kills someone in the stands that are on Trump's left. Is that what it looks like?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

DannyDuberstein said:

I always thought the Treasury Department was over the Secret Service. When did that change?

LMCane
yesterday Biden rally in Michigan:

"Mr. Biden thundered that his rival was a "convicted criminal" and a "business fraud," and said that he had "raped" the writer E. Jean Carroll, whom Mr. Trump was found liable of sexually abusing by a civil court."
ChoppinDs40
AG
Smittyfubar said:

They need to give the shooter's/shooters' body/bodies the Mussolini post life treatment.
GADDHAFI!
Charlie 31
AG
Premium said:

Charlie 31 said:

BlueTaze said:

Yesterday said:

I did not write that the man and woman who was shot was "right behind" President Trump. The doctor interviewed by NBC News an hour ago who was sitting next to the two who were shot explained that the man who died from a headshot and the woman who was injured by an arm shot were in the upper left stands behind and to the right of President Trump if you are facing the stage. Videos posted on this post confirm this, too.
Little Rock Ag
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Little Rock Ag said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Just 21 years behind
aTmAg
AG
FriscoKid said:

tylercsbn9 said:

He should 100% do it. Could you imagine the response he will get.
There may be a couple hundred extra SS guys there, just in case. Though they won't really be needed.
45-70Ag
AG
BoerneGator
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

aggiehawg said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Rumor mill

If this is true, SS completely ****ed this up
Listen to the gunshots.

Two different directions. Two shooters.
There is nothing about the audio that will reveal that at this point in time. The direction of the shot, location of impact on Trump, and a person be killed behind him and to the left indicates shots from the same area.

I know what shots sound like way more than you ma'am (respectively) and I cannot tell you what the caliber is or how many shooters there were from a video.
"Two shooters" does not imply that both were aiming at the same target!
The Masterplan
It's over. Trump reelection lock.
Science Denier
AG
45-70Ag said:

Stupe said:

nomadic_ag said:

Terrible terrible day for the country. Praying for Trump and his family.

I wish both sides would cool down the rhetoric. It's out of hand. There are crazies out there who believe it all it be true.

GIVE. ME. A. BREAK.

One side rioted.
One side burned buildings.
One side wants to defund law enforcement
One side had a sitting Representative openly tell people to harass Trump supporters.
One side has been escalating violent rhetoric.
One side screams in college classrooms to drown out the opinions of others
One side literally threw temper tantrums when their woman lost in 2016

It is not "both" sides.

And one side has a history of shooting political opponents.

Left attacks Bush non stop. He sits back and takes it.
Left attacks Trump and he fights back.

RIGHT NEEDS TI BE MORE CIVIL!!
Premium
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

Premium said:

Charlie 31 said:

BlueTaze said:

Yesterday said:

Shooter wasn't to the side

So he was looking to his right. When his ear was hit his ear was facing the people behind him?
First Page Last Page
Page 27 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.