Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,216 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
hedge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Send me the @
suburban cowboy
AG
also right for Trump to thank the SS but holy **** did they absolutely **** this up
JFABNRGR
AG
FriendlyAg said:

JFABNRGR said:

FriendlyAg said:

JFABNRGR said:

TxAg82 said:

AtlAg05 said:

Here's the video of the SS sniper possibly returning fire.
You can tell he notices the assassin just before the first shot is fired. That all occurred fast.

His movement behind that rifle and not performing follow through is very odd.
I am not a high level trained sniper, but that looked... unnatural. It could have been his physiological reaction to "oh ****, did that happen?" but I feel like they are trained better than that.

It looks like two snipers with no spotter. The higher sniper takes his eyes out of the scope and looks over the gun as if he doesn't trust the scope sees whats happening, jumps back on the rifle and shoots. I suspect he misses but the lower sniper hits. Both fail to follow through and jerk away from their set, as if they start taking shots themselves.
Yeah, I can see that too. Agree.

Couple more observations and I hope to see other feeds including some further back.

Both are trained on the threat. The lower sniper is on bags while a tripod is deployed. Was he previously on the tripod covering another sector and came off of it to face the gunman? If so they had enough time to radio his PP to get him down and out.

Other reports now stating other snipers involved.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
hedge
THIS GUY GOT ****ING DOMED IN THE HEAD. HELL OF A SHOT
encinoag
AG
JWinTX said:

I'm really starting to believe Trump is getting Divine Protection. There's no other way around a bullet grazing his ear and not his head.
Absolutely the case! Now, he just needs to recognize and acknowledge that!!
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
DannyDuberstein
AG
oh no said:

Sadly, this is really not far from the truth of being something Dems would try to prosecute
FlyRod
Truly horrific. I hope everyone in a positikn to condemn this kind of violence, regardless of ideology or partisanship, does so.
AgBQ-00
AG
So the guy on the roof looks nothing like the fatass in the Pic shown of Violets. Waaaaaaayy too skinny no beard that I can see either
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
one safe place
Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

sleepybeagle said:

rollingwoodaggie said:

It was .22 round…that is almost certain.
What about .300blk suppressed?
We won't know until we know. It's all a guess at this point
Well, we do have ears. I maintain I heard gas cycling as I mentioned on page juan.

"What big ears you have."
hedge
Long hair, skinny, pale white,
Jbob04
AG
Thanks, I found it over there.
aTmAg
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

Photo of the shooter is now out on X. I'm not going to post it, but dude took it to the face
Looks like a lefty to me.
aggiedata
AG
rolo said:

@dom_lucre

Graphic
YokelRidesAgain
AG
If that picture is a photo of the shooter, he is clearly not the "Mark Violets" guy who has been mentioned, and also not Chinese.

He is also not the Jordanian guy whose photo is also trending on Twitter.

Looks like your standard skinny white guy at a Free Palestine rally. Apart from the big ass hole in his head, of course.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
brotherbear
AG
On a lighter note……I want to know more about the hobo behind President Trumps right shoulder. He has no fear.
Naveronski
AG
zgolfz85
AG
Jbob04 said:

Thanks, I found it over there.

Yeah me too…def not the fat mark violets guy
TacosaurusRex
tylercsbn9 said:

Jbob04 said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Photo of the shooter is now out on X. I'm not going to post it, but dude took it to the face

I don't have Twitter, I want to see

Go to the tiger droppings thread on the ot lounge, pg 46

I'm not taking the ban, but it will be everywhere soon.
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
one safe place said:

sleepybeagle said:

rollingwoodaggie said:

It was .22 round…that is almost certain.
What about .300blk suppressed?
We won't know until we know. It's all a guess at this point
Well, we do have ears. I maintain I heard gas cycling as I mentioned on page juan.

"What big ears you have."
Big hands too! Not as big as Trump's though...his balls either!
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
MarkTwain
This is unacceptable

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Science Denier
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

oh no said:

Sadly, this is really not far from the truth of being something Dems would try to prosecute

They started with the "it was staged" narrative until even the most severe cases of TDS realized that was dumb.
Jbob04
AG
Agreed
Rossticus
texasaggie2015 said:

For the first time in my life, I am scared to death about what the future looks like for myself and my (hopefully) future family.

Isht is about to get weird, methinks. This could easily be the spark that sets off the tinderbox. May end up being a slow burn but tensions are going to ratchet up progressively from now on. This isn't a genie you can put back into the bottle. This wasn't just a one-off nutjob like with Reagan.
LMCane
hunter2012 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Bearpitbull said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

nomadic_ag said:

Terrible terrible day for the country. Praying for Trump and his family.

I wish both sides would cool down the rhetoric. It's out of hand. There are crazies out there who believe it all it be true.

Both sides are not shooting people. Both sides aren't corrupting the legal system to jail opposition. One side is doing that.

There is no moral equivalence.

Sure. I cannot imagine needing to tell yourself that. Both sides are guilty of the bull**** place we find ourselves. Two old idiots are our choices.

Both sides have fomented the hate. Only one side seems to actually follow through with actions like this.
Has a Republican ever attempted a political assassination? Really seems to only be coming from one side.

Gabby Giffords was shot by a right wing nutjub
oneeyedag
Pic is up its normal for a Counter Sniper gsw.
LMCane
Rossticus said:

texasaggie2015 said:

For the first time in my life, I am scared to death about what the future looks like for myself and my (hopefully) future family.

Isht is about to get weird, methinks. This could easily be the spark that sets off the tinderbox. May end up being a slow burn but tensions are going to ratchet up progressively from now on. This isn't a genie you can put back into the bottle. This wasn't just a one-off nutjob like with Reagan.

after 9/11 and Iran getting a nuclear bomb, this is the first time you are afraid of the future?!
YokelRidesAgain
AG
rolo said:

Elite snipers are supposed to aim for the head.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Science Denier said:

DannyDuberstein said:

oh no said:

They started with the "it was staged" narrative until even the most severe cases of TDS realized that was dumb.

"I mean, if Trump wasn't such a big meanie who might prosecute or kill his political opponents, his rallies wouldn't get shot up" [/dems]
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Twisted Helix
Doesn't look Chinese to me. But his eyes are closed and his teeth are blown out so I guess kinda hard to tell. Burn in hell dude.
Rapier108
LMCane said:

hunter2012 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Bearpitbull said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

nomadic_ag said:

Terrible terrible day for the country. Praying for Trump and his family.

I wish both sides would cool down the rhetoric. It's out of hand. There are crazies out there who believe it all it be true.

Both sides are not shooting people. Both sides aren't corrupting the legal system to jail opposition. One side is doing that.

There is no moral equivalence.

Sure. I cannot imagine needing to tell yourself that. Both sides are guilty of the bull**** place we find ourselves. Two old idiots are our choices.

Both sides have fomented the hate. Only one side seems to actually follow through with actions like this.
Has a Republican ever attempted a political assassination? Really seems to only be coming from one side.

Gabby Giffords was shot by a right wing nutjub
No she wasn't. He was a nut job with rambling positions.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.