Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,258 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is Bush throwing out the perfect first pitch moment to me.
Hungry Ojos

texasaggie2015
AG
For the first time in my life, I am scared to death about what the future looks like for myself and my (hopefully) future family.
TacosaurusRex
Photo of the shooter is now out on X. I'm not going to post it, but dude took it to the face
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
one safe place
oysterbayAG said:

Trump's VP pick now becomes much more important !
And he needs to emphasize that he chose a running mate who could step in if need be and highlight how that contrasts with biden having chosen cackles who clearly is not up to the task.
Kenneth_2003
AG
hunter2012 said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

aTmAg said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

Interesting the flag on the shoulder is military style.

I don't want to speculate here but and I'd think a shirt would be worn to blend in and not draw attention not a supporter. But this is what his shirt looks like to me

I know there's a lot worse going on right now, but I hope it's not the shirt. Demolitia Ranch is an Aggie and I'd hate for him to catch negative publicity because of this.
9 Line, Grunt Style, and I'm sure plenty of others use the flag on the arm.
ttha_aggie_09
AG

This is a shot you would expect a SS person to hit. Luckily the guy from 100-150 yards was not well trained
good nuggets
AG
Right now on CNN
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
Clown show for sure! Eff that dude!
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
hedge
Odds it'll be spun as a right winger who was against trump?
Rapier108
Hungry Ojos said:

This us why the shooter was not a professional assassin. A professional would not have missed.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Captn_Ag05
AG
Foreverconservative said:

These are the Democrats that all signed and introduced legislation to strip Donald Trump from his secret service protection:

Rep. Bennie Thompson
Rep. Troy A. Carter Sr.
Rep. Barbara Lee
Rep. Frederica Wilson
Rep. Yvette D. Clarke
Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman
Rep. Jasmine Crockett
Rep. Joyce Beatty
Rep. Steve Cohen

Everyone should be calling their offices nonstop.
MarkTwain

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
UntoldSpirit
AG
lawless89 said:

aggietony2010 said:

Honestly my first thought was it looks like a demolition ranch "Demolitia" Tshirt. Looks like the "EM" on the front of his shirt.

Not saying he is a gun nut or weird right winger. It would certainly blend in to a typical Trump crowd.

Geez I hope not. Matt would be sick over that.
Where is this coming from? I don't even want to think this is possible.
RangerRick9211
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

This is a shot you would expect a SS person to hit. Luckily the guy from 100-150 yards was not well trained

Burnsey
AG
GOOD!
hedge
His shirt and the font look very similar to this
sleepybeagle
AG
The left have equated Trump to a modern day "Hitler" who will destroy our country.
If a sniper had taken out Hitler at a political rally - this sniper would be known as a hero.

The left MUST be held responsible for their dangerous hateful positions and rhetoric.
sleepybeagle
fightintxaggie10
AG
I hope the shooter is trans so the left media can make misgendering an issue.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

hunter2012 said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

aTmAg said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

I don't want to speculate here but and I'd think a shirt would be worn to blend in and not draw attention not a supporter. But this is what his shirt looks like to me

I know there's a lot worse going on right now, but I hope it's not the shirt. Demolitia Ranch is an Aggie and I'd hate for him to catch negative publicity because of this.
im not just referencing that. Look at the logo on the dead shooters chest.
Kenneth_2003
AG
rolo said:

Odds it'll be spun as a right winger who was against trump?
Someone could try. But no Trump supporter would ever false flag this. This idea has less believability that BigFoot being drowned by the LochNess Monster.
Jbob04
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

Photo of the shooter is now out on X. I'm not going to post it, but dude took it to the face

I don't have Twitter, I want to see
Kenneth_2003
AG
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

hunter2012 said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

aTmAg said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

im not just referencing that. Look at the logo on the dead shooters chest.
Ok, had to go back and zoom in on the original pic. Yeah, I see what you're looking at now.

LoneStarFree

tylercsbn9
AG
Jbob04 said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Go to the tiger droppings thread on the ot lounge, pg 46
txags92
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Those guys both have "Police" on the back of their vests and I don't see indication of a muzzle blast from either rifle. As was said above, I think those guys are reacting to seeing the guy get greased by a USSs sniper before they had a chance to take the shot. Looks like the guy in the foreground takes a ND shot right before he gets his eyes back on his glass.
DannyDuberstein
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

Good. I hope his failure of a mom and dad get to see it. Hopefully the lasting brain splattered image of the loser son they spawned is seared in their minds forever
MooreTrucker
AG
Exactly my point
Noctilucent
AG
Y'all know what I'm thinkin' but may not want to say so. The current administration (regime) woulda, coulda been involved in this SS breakdown. Hussein implanted his acolytes throughout the government during his regime. Do you really think Taterhead has been in charge of anything since he was installed in office in 2020?

Come on, man! How does a sniper get to such an advantageous position without the SS knowing?
zgolfz85
AG
Jbob04 said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Me too
8e8Ag
AG
sts7049 said:

someone find Hillary's whereabouts

Or Alec Baldwin
Old_Ag_91
AG
LoneStarFree

suburban cowboy
AG
Democrat voter confirmed because the POS missed
Kenneth_2003
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

She should NOT be given the opportunity to resign

I don't give a damn what side of the aisle you're on. Protecting the President of the United States is a ZERO FAIL mission.
First Page Last Page
Page 36 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.