Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,209 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
Jbob04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't let him bait you into an argument. He drops these crappy posts and doesn't come back unless you argue with him and then he will get you banned.
Aggie95
AG
Corvino said:

Tell me how someone with a gun, after multiple Trump rally's over the years, got in today?

They didn't...he was on a roof in the distance.
oneeyedag
Looks like the counter sniper came off the glass at .30 seconds or so as they're moving Trump
LMCane
Dan Scott said:

Krazykat said:

Crowd chants USA when Trump holds up his fist. Love it! Think the libs would chant USA if it had been Democratic rally.

That's why he has to go to UFC event.
I think that is a very bad idea, both from a leadership perspective and politically

a MAGA supporter just had his head blown off, and you want Trump preening with Dana White ?!!

let the news cycle develop, go visit the victims families
gibby03
AG
rolo said:

Watch the guy in the white shirt and red cap in the bottom left corner. Was that the guy who was shot and killed? Sure lines up from the direction Trump was shot from.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Corvino said:

Tell me how someone with a gun, after multiple Trump rally's over the years, got in today?
My first thought would be had the weapon extremely well hidden beforehand (worked at the fairground or had good knowledge of the facilities).

Or the secured perimeter and thoroughly inspected perimeter wasn't big enough.
Old_Ag_91
AG
C@LAg said:

Hillary. on the grassy Knoll. Behind a tree.

I had obama in the billiard room, with the candlestick. Dammit. You win., i guess? Who had crazy antifa guy with a rifle on top of the conservatory?
hedge
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
If I'm "Donald" (notice how he called him Donald to make himself appear human and sympathetic when he's never called him that in public before) I refuse to take that call from Biden. In fact, I'd have my assistant say "he said to **** off, sir. Good night." *hang up*
AtlAg05
AG
Ulysses90 said:

AtlAg05 said:

rolo said:

This one shows the SS sniper returning fire
It also shows them aiming at the shooter before the shooter opened fire. Unbelievable.

Hard to tell from the angle but he was down scope so might not have been looking directly at the roof. But the sniper did come off scope quick and adjust and I assume was the one to get the low life.
DannyDuberstein
AG
dmz233 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

How does someone shoot 8 times and only graze an ear? Seems weird.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

They show themselves so easily
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

Hearing rumors that it was teleprompter glass that struck President Trump on ear, not that it really matters either way.
That would look a little better for the Secret Service than allowing a sniper to come within 1/2 inch of assassinating a former President. Still pretty bad, though.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LMCane
Little Rock Ag said:

Hearing rumors that it was teleprompter glass that struck President Trump on ear, not that it really matters either way.
really hope that is true- it makes more sense than a bullet.

still too F-ing close!!
hunter2012
AG
Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

Rumor mill

wtf where the secret service or police doing when there's only 6 buildings with a vantage point on the stage? Whoever planned security needs to answer some hard questions.
BurnetAggie99
Sounds like a semi automatic rifle and not a bolt action rifle based on the sound.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Yesterday said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Looks like a hole to me

Bullet holes are not that big. At least small arms fire.
Could easily be a drop of blood
agneck
His early was pointed away from the teleprompter. He was looking to the right when first shot fired.
LMCane
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

If I'm "Donald" (notice how he called him Donald to make himself appear human and sympathetic when he's never called him that in public before) I refuse to take that call from Biden. In fact, I'd have my assistant say "he said to **** off, sir. Good night." *hang up*
if Biden was any kind of a man he should have said "Former President Trump"
hedge
FBI saying that Threat Matrix was about right wing attacks, **** you
aTmAg
AG
Ulysses90 said:

AtlAg05 said:

rolo said:

This one shows the SS sniper returning fire
It also shows them aiming at the shooter before the shooter opened fire. Unbelievable.
It doesn't show the SS sniper returning fire. It shows A SS sniper. There are probably a bunch of them around.
SeanAg05
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Looks like a hole to me

That's a wrinkle/shadow from ss jacket
Aggies2009
AG
Someone ordered a hitman from Temu
LMCane
hunter2012 said:

Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

Rumor mill

wtf were the secret service or police doing there's only 6 buildings with a vantage point on the stage. Whoever planned security needs to answer some hard questions.
there is an interview with a guy claiming he saw the sniper and an entire group was yelling at the police and pointing at him BEFORE the gunfire

and it sounded 100% plausible
Premium
AG
rolo said:

I see two intact teleprompters not hit

UntoldSpirit
AG
gibby03 said:

rolo said:

Watch the guy in the white shirt and red cap in the bottom left corner. Was that the guy who was shot and killed? Sure lines up from the direction Trump was shot from.
That's exactly what I thought base on the video. But the guy they dragged off that was shot in the head seemed to have jeans on so it doesn't line up.
Kenneth_2003
AG
rolo said:

Differnece without distinction.
Russ Dalrymple
AG
The crowd reaction if that happens

MarkTwain
This was the stage layout and possible trajectory and the X is where the attendee was killed
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
one safe place
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Agthatbuilds said:

This will guarantee he wins

mmmmm

Left will respond... Biden is going to have some medical emergency only HAVE to withdraw to rally support for Dems win one for the old guy
I agree, the democrats are going to do something to try and regain the initiative. Either try the 25th, engage in something militarily, or put biden down with an injection.
JohnnyTexAg1995
Premium said:

rolo said:

I see two intact teleprompters

yep definitely not teleprompter glass… trump turned his head or their was a gust of wind, or it just want his time…
45-70Ag
AG
Soon as the weapon was visible, should have been firing.
Science Denier
AG
LMCane said:

Little Rock Ag said:

really hope that is true- it makes more sense than a bullet.

still too F-ing close!!

The shooters long range accuracy doesn't excuse the SS. Hell, a citizen watching this guy climb on a roof was pointing to the SS as they were watching him with binoculars.

I mean, ****!
LMCane
FTAG 2000
AG
Dan Scott said:

Krazykat said:

Crowd chants USA when Trump holds up his fist. Love it! Think the libs would chant USA if it had been Democratic rally.

That's why he has to go to UFC event.

It's a nice idea but it's a three hour plane ride and card is almost over
sam callahan
no footage of teleprompter glass shattered?
First Page Last Page
Page 29 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.