"There Is No Climate Crisis"

75,383 Views | 905 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by nortex97
RDV-1992
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is accurate. Wood pellets from trees that grow to maturity within 20 years are considered renewable. Which is stupid. But those are the rules. There are millions of acres of pine forests in the southern US that are harvested/chipped/exported. And then those areas are replanted. They plant the pines really close and up they grow. It's kind of crazy.

Another "renewable" is burning landfill gas. Which is dirtier than dry natural gas, which is not renewable. Look at the methods that some of the NE states are using to meet their renewable objectives and you will be shaking your head.
oh no
AG
nortex97
AG
Fix the planet by ending plastic.

Bravo.
BBRex
AG
While I'm a believer in using plastic and I don't think it makes any difference in the global climate, it leaves an awful mess after use that doesn't seem to go away on its own.
Muy
AG
BBRex said:

While I'm a believer in using plastic and I don't think it makes any difference in the global climate, it leaves an awful mess after use that doesn't seem to go away on its own.

There is a big difference between not trashing our planet and believing we need massive government control to save the planet from melting down… or freezing.

Leave your area cleaner than when you got there. Personal responsibility is the hardest thing for most people, especially Americans.
oh no
AG

everyone, especially the resident climate alarmists and Gore/Kerry believers, should at least listen to what Dr. Soon has to say, start to finish.
Pizza
BBRex said:

I'm old enough to remember when captain planet was telling me "paper bags are bad!" and society began switching over to plastic. The bags at Food Lion, Kroger, Wallgreens, Walmart etc. were often paper bags at that time.

The same people who said we were killing trees omg!, switch to plastic!, are now saying switch to paper or some amalgam/recycled product (often recycled plastic). They're habitually wrong, and never admit it.
Pizza
oh no said:

I'm 19 minutes into this while dealing with a market conditions spreadsheet that i want to throw out the window........I like this guy! He is both pragmatic, and honest imo. I'd be doing the face-desk-face-desk routine if I wasn't listening to that.

He does an excellent job of explaining how global climate is influenced by our dynamic orbit around the sun, in conjunction with 'solar weather,' which causes the climate to change...and points out that AL Gore couldn't even pass a physics test, and has been confronted on this topic before - gore was unable to explain any of his theories, or reconcile them with the arguments made.

I would've paid to even have the opportunity to do an internship, or research with someone like that. All I got were environmental nutzo's, or professors who just weren't interested in anything aside from whose name got mentioned first on the research paper.
oh no
AG
Dr. Soon is very impressive. ...waiting for an Al Gore follower to inform me he's not credible.
oh no
AG
ShinerAggie
AG
Time Dependent Climate Energy Transfer: The Forgotten Legacy of Joseph Fourier

Summary:
Not only this, but the depth of influence for downwelling longwave for greenhouse gases is only about 1/10th of a millimeter (0.1 mm, or 100 microns) at most. Wong and Minnett (2018) insist the depth of radiative effects for CO2 is ten times smaller than this: 0.01 mm, or one-one-hundredth of a mm. Therefore, the 0.17 MJ m day1 of CO2 influence "is simply absorbed within the within the first 100 micron ocean layer and dissipated as an insignificant part of the total surface cooling flux."

________________________________________________________ "Citizens are deceived en masse but enlightened one at a time."
ShinerAggie
AG
Tony Heller does a great job illustrating the amount of data tampering in the official temperature records:

The Climate Data Corruption Business

Quote:

Fifteen years later Hansen was upset that the US wasn't warming as he predicted.

So they started tampering with the data. In the 2005 USHCN documentation, US temperature adjustments were 0.5F. Since then the adjustments have quadrupled.

Climate alarmists argue that the high correlation between average maximum temperature and number of 90 degree days is due to most older stations having their min/max thermometer reset in the afternoon. (Time of Observation Bias.) It is easy to eliminate that by using only stations which reset their thermometers in the morning, but the result is the same as for the set of all stations. Data tampering makes the data worse, not better.

But after the data is adjusted, the correlation collapses indicating that their data tampering has lowered the quality of the data.

Adjustments plotted against CO2 concentration:
________________________________________________________ "Citizens are deceived en masse but enlightened one at a time."
oh no
AG
ShinerAggie
AG
Water Vapor Absorbs 84 Times More Radiation Than CO2 … Clouds Drove 89% Of 1982-2018 Warming

Quote:

The world cloud cover has gone down 4.1% from 1982 to 2018. Calculations show that this could be responsible for 2.4F of the 2.7F. The research shows that most of the recent increase in temperature (89.9%) is because of fewer clouds.

ShinerAggie
AG
oh no
AG
Classic!!

With watching!

WolfCall
AG
The ridiculous "end of the world!" concerns about climate change are pass, even among young voters - hence the trouncing of the Leftist green parties in the recent EU elections.
AggieDruggist89
AG
The most prevalent green house gas is water. It not only holds temperature but it also cools the earth with cloud cover and rain. Notice temperature drop 10-20 degrees after heavy rain???

But 0.04% of air that is CO2 will heat the earth to oblivion???

LMAO!!! GTFO with that stupidity....
WolfCall
AG
See Climate Change Protesters at Congressional Baseball game at link below.

Europeans have voted out the Green Climate Changers and their agenda in this week's EU election. And, it will be voted down in the fall across the U.S.

The Green Climate Change activists are on the wrong side of history.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/congressional-baseball-game-descends-chaos-after-protesters-storm-field
pfo
AG
Things helping people see through the climate lies:

Politicians trying to stop farming and eliminating beef
Elites owning private jets and gigantic yachts
Politicians/elites buying huge homes on the seashore
We masses must conserve but elites live like kings
Less for us but more for mass migration and migrants
Politicians/elites getting filthy rich while we get poorer
The icebergs and polar bear didn't die like predicted
The sea didn't cover the earth by now like predicted
Rules for thee but not for me!

People are waking up to the lies and throwing the bums out!
captkirk
AG
oh no said:

Classic!!

With watching!

Dude is dropping truth bombs on Pedo Tater
BuddysBud
AG
WolfCall said:

See Climate Change Protesters at Congressional Baseball game at link below.

Europeans have voted out the Green Climate Changers and their agenda in this week's EU election. And, it will be voted down in the fall across the U.S.

The Green Climate Change activists are on the wrong side of history.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/congressional-baseball-game-descends-chaos-after-protesters-storm-field

There were dozen of them!

Now that big oil has been indoctrinated into the ESG lies, there is little need for "climate activists" to tell us to end fossil fuels now.

It looks like there are a few that actually believed the climate hoax and are holding on to the idol that they worshiped for so long.
Courtesy Flush
AG
I didn't know George Castanza worked for CNN.....
ShinerAggie
AG
Nitrogen-enhanced greenhouse warming on early Earth

Quote:

Atmospheric pressure may have been over 2.0 bar during the Jurassic, which may explain why Antarctica was a densely vegetated rainforest during that time.

But, but, but...CO2 causes climate chaaaaaaaange

:/
BuddysBud
AG
ShinerAggie said:

Nitrogen-enhanced greenhouse warming on early Earth

Quote:

Atmospheric pressure may have been over 2.0 bar during the Jurassic, which may explain why Antarctica was a densely vegetated rainforest during that time.

But, but, but...CO2 causes climate chaaaaaaaange

:/

My money was on water vapor being the next boogie man.

Nitrogen was not even on my radar.
Since nitrogen is 78% of the atmosphere, it would be hard to say that man-made nitrogen emissions cause global climate (weather) effects.

But since nitrogen is a main component in fertilizer, banning nitrogen would be a great way to reduce food production.

As we have seen with CO2, the masses will think whatever the establishment wants them to believe.
Leonard H. Stringfield
We are doing great harm to the planet. Per those who would know.

Fossil fuels hopefully, will become extinct before too long. Other sources of energy do exist..
Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA
oh no
AG
Has anyone followed the funding of "those who would know"?
AgLiving06
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Fossil fuels hopefully, will become extinct before too long. Other sources of energy do exist..

If only the aliens would stop hiding and give us their tech to speed progress along…
Catag94
AG
wxmanX said:

yea, whatever.

World is 1.6C above the mean, NATL highest temps ever, Gulf highest temps ever. Record warm TX, highest lows ever in Baton Rouge, Tampa, Miami, PHX this year.
Morrocco 122F, highest ever.
Greece, 119F highest ever.
Spain 118F tied highest ever.

You keep saying "…..ever". Of all these recorded temps about which you speak, how old are they?

As you come up with that answer, keep in mind that you probably believe the earth is millions of years old. So, when you say "….ever", don't you mean "since we've recorded temps, which in the grand scheme of things is far too short a time to know very much about what's really happening?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG

Could you specifically elaborate on "those who would know?"

This is a very poor level troll. Fossil fuels go extinct like them dad gum dinosaurs.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Catag94
AG

Love to know your idea of who "those who would know" are.

In your examples of other sources of energy, is nuclear near the top?

Also, you say "Fossil fuels HOPEFULLY, will become extinct SOON". Are you sure you can even fathom how things would be if we knew today that FF would be gone in 10 years?
oh no
AG
the equipment used to harvest agricultural products? run on diesel
the equipment used to extract minerals and resources from earth including fuels like oil, gas, and coal as well as metals and materials used to build and create structures on earth? run on diesel
equipment used to transport those resources via truck, rail, or ship to facilities that can process, refine, or manufacture them into products? run on diesel
the facilities where materials are processed? run on power generated mostly by coal and natural gas instead of nuclear as it should
equipment used to transport finished products? run on diesel
most of your clothing, anything with any kind of nylon, polyester, or plastic and over 70% of anything you think of as "rubber"? including pipes in your house, tires on anything, most components of your electronics, packaging for almost everything you buy including your food, etc. etc. etc.? made from petroleum and petroleum byproducts. all of it. everything.

keep hoping and wishing it all goes away soon though. if it doesn't, and the earth's avg temp rises another half a degree in the next few years, it will clearly be man's fault despite anything that ever happened on earth before man existed. i'm sure it has nothing to do with uv rays from flares on a star over 94 million miles away or the 590 million mile elliptical orbit around that star. #ignorant
captkirk
AG
KidDoc
AG
oh no said:

everyone, especially the resident climate alarmists and Gore/Kerry believers, should at least listen to what Dr. Soon has to say, start to finish.
Wow this guy is my soul brother! Just a fascinating discussion. If anyone says "the science is settled" about anything don't believe them.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
richardag

Sarcasm duly noted.

Another sarcastic take in the recent past was;
  • per those who would know, masks work, especially with 6 feet distancing.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.