"There Is No Climate Crisis"

86,688 Views | 928 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by oh no
DarkBrandon01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JFABNRGR said:

wxmanX said:

yea, whatever.

World is 1.6C above the mean, NATL highest temps ever, Gulf highest temps ever. Record warm TX, highest lows ever in Baton Rouge, Tampa, Miami, PHX this year.
Morrocco 122F, highest ever.
Greece, 119F highest ever.
Spain 118F tied highest ever.

Spend a short few minutes watching this video and it will bring very logical explanations to much of this charade.

Ah yes the heartland institute, lets see what shenanigans they've been up to.

Quote:

The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian public policy think tank known for its rejection of both the scientific consensus on climate change and the negative health impacts of smoking.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-Streep-4][2][/url]

Founded in 1984, it worked with tobacco company Philip Morris throughout the 1990s to attempt to discredit the health risks of secondhand smoke and lobby against smoking bans.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-merchants-5][3][/url]: 233234 [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-respecting-6][4][/url] Since the 2000s, the Heartland Institute has been a leading promoter of climate change denial.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-routliege-7][5][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-8][6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute[/url]

As I suspected, another comically evil think tank. Now lets see who the real culprit is.

Quote:

Oil and gas companies have contributed to the institute, including $736,500 from ExxonMobil between 1998 and 2005.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-wp20121124-80][76][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-nyt-skeptics-111][107][/url] Greenpeace reported that Heartland received almost $800,000 from ExxonMobil.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-smh-52][50][/url] In 2008, ExxonMobil said that it would stop funding to groups skeptical of climate change, including Heartland.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-nyt-skeptics-111][107][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-112][108][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-113][109][/url][failed verification] Joseph Bast, president of the institute, argued that ExxonMobil was simply distancing itself from Heartland out of concern for its public image.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute#cite_note-nyt-skeptics-111][107][/url]
BINGO!
JFABNRGR
AG
Ok so you have attacked the messenger what about the message?

Also it looks like O&G stopped donating in 2008, while this was 2022-2023.

Since your an expert researcher on who donates to what causes, who is funding the man made climate change position?
oh no
AG
The communist accounts can only report approved talking points and attack unapproved sources. Further, if there's anything to say about the source they don't like, weather the content may be true or not, it means, "bam! Everything is debunked!!" They can only believe the truth they were told is the one and only. The science is settled. Cases dismissed. No more questions may be asked. Those who don't believe the sources they were told to believe are ignorant (and probably racist) conspiracy theorists for having any doubt or skepticism or pondering whether other sources warrant additional consideration.
ShinerAggie
AG
New Studies Suggest Corals Are Rapidly Developing Tolerance To Bleaching, Heat Stress

Quote:

Scientists report a surprising coral reef resilience to bleaching, as well as a growing 0.1C per decade heat stress tolerance.

The Great Barrier Reef region has reportedly warmed by 0.8C in the last 150 years (Page et al., 2023). This is warming rate of about 0.05C per decade.

Scientists (Lachs et al., 2023) are now reporting that corals in Palau are rapidly developing an improved capacity to tolerate heat stress, with an estimated tolerance enhancement of about 0.1C per decade. In other words, corals are quickly adapting to modern warming rates and associated heat-stress-induced bleaching.
Quote:

As an example, a marine heatwave bleaching event affected 75-98% of Great Barrier Reef coral cover in April, 2020 (Page et al., 2023).

However, the resilient corals recovered within a span of months. In fact, there was slightly more deep coral coverage in October (65.5%) than before bleaching began in April (62.3%).
________________________________________________________ "Citizens are deceived en masse but enlightened one at a time."
ShinerAggie
AG
Quote:

"I don't believe there is a climate crisis," Clauser said during at Quantum Korea. "The world we live in today is filled with misinformation. It is up to each of you to serve as judges, distinguishing truth from falsehood based on accurate observations of phenomena."

Only a matter of time before the Nobel prize is retracted for this denier's heinous stance.
________________________________________________________ "Citizens are deceived en masse but enlightened one at a time."
ShinerAggie
AG
Yup, right on cue the cancel culture strikes:

Nobel Prize Winner Who Doesn't Believe Climate Crisis Has Speech Canceled

Quote:

"Nobel Laureate (Physics 2022) Dr. John Clauser was to present a seminar on climate models to the IMF on Thursday and now his talk has been summarily cancelled," the Co2 Coalition said in a statement. "According to an email he received last evening, the Director of the Independent Evaluation Office of the International Monetary Fund, Pablo Moreno, had read the flyer for John's July 25 zoom talk and summarily and immediately canceled the talk. Technically, it was 'postponed,'" the statement added.

The announcement by the Co2 Coalition came shortly after Clauser made comments disputing climate change during a speech in Seoul, South Korea, at Quantum Korea 2023, an international conference centered on the global trends of quantum ecosystem innovations from the academic, government and private sectors.
fightingfarmer09
wxmanX said:

yea, whatever.

World is 1.6C above the mean, NATL highest temps ever, Gulf highest temps ever. Record warm TX, highest lows ever in Baton Rouge, Tampa, Miami, PHX this year.
Morrocco 122F, highest ever.
Greece, 119F highest ever.
Spain 118F tied highest ever.

https://www.npr.org/2022/08/03/1115378385/tonga-volcano-stratosphere-water-warming

Quote:

The huge amount of water will likely raise temperatures
Earlier large volcanic eruptions have affected climate, but they usually cool temperatures, because they send light-scattering aerosols into the stratosphere. Those aerosols act as a sort of massive layer of sunscreen. But since water vapor traps heat, the Tongan eruption could temporarily raise temperatures a bit, the researchers said.
It normally takes around 2-3 years for sulfate aerosols from volcanoes to fall out of the stratosphere. But the water from the Jan. 15 eruption could take 5-10 years to fully dissipate.

Article was posted in 2022.
nortex97
AG
If there's a climate emergency why did climate emergency believer Biden(*)(CCP) blow up nordstream?

Texas velvet maestro
IDK if this has been posted. but smash.

jt2hunt
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

I was going to post this one!! Mitchell gets pwned!
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

So funny, he starts on his facts and they cut away from her because she immediately starts shaking her head. Media is complete trash and then he guts her at the very end.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
wxmanX
Congratulations Aggies you just experienced your hottest summer on record.

Rural stations in TX had their hottest summer on record too:
Lufkin, Huntsville, Conroe, Victoria, Palacios, Burnet, Temple...the list keeps growing.

Houston IAH did too, as did Hobby.
Austin Mabry will likely tie it or get close to 2011.
Austin Bergstrom hottest on record.

Stat Monitor Repairman
Are we being led to believe that we can influence the temperature of the entire planet?

Are humans that stupid?

Answer; yes. See covid.
jt2hunt
AG
Great people will live longer
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
wxmanX said:

Lufkin, Huntsville, Conroe, Victoria, Palacios, Burnet, Temple...the list keeps growing.

Glad I can help. I'm idling my car right now in the parking lot. Hope my Chinese and Indian counterparts are doing their part too.

Sure would have liked to be here before records were kept to experience the tropical heat.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
wxmanX
You guys figure it out, I am just the messenger of data.
Data shows this year hottest on record and beats the 1930s (Lufkin has obs that far).

American Hardwood
AG
wxmanX said:

Highlighted the relevant part of your post. How far back does that record go with any degree of accuracy exactly? How does that compare with the Earth's geological timeframe?
wxmanX
who cares...the trend is straight the F up since the 1970s.

you guys figure it out, if it natural sure fine, believe what you want.
But for me it from 7B humans polluting the planet.
American Hardwood
AG
wxmanX said:

Data shows this year hottest on record and beats the 1930s (Lufkin has obs that far).

Are you going to be back here talking about the next time we have the coldest day on record? But I suppose you'll say that's humanistic CO2 emissions-based climate change too. Whatever it takes to hold on to your precious false religion right?
Little Rock Ag
AG
American Hardwood said:

wxmanX said:

Highlighted the relevant part of your post. How far back does that record go with any degree of accuracy exactly? How does that compare with the Earth's geological timeframe?

In addition, HOW, WHERE, and WHEN were those temperatures measured? When you're talking about fractions of a degree, all of those factors matter greatly, and I can guarantee many of those doing the measuring were very inclined to put their thumbs on the scales.
American Hardwood
AG
wxmanX said:

So, let's just say 100,000 years ago we had a few years where it trended upwards. How would the 7B people today be responsible for that? How did it get fixed without radical climate change policies?
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Ok, go take it up with the humans that are doing the most polluting. Oh, they're not going to hand over money and control to you? Not my problem, go pound sand.
American Hardwood
AG
wxmanX said:

Okay so here is your faith statement. All feelings and beliefs. You are participating in a religion. The kicker is that you want radical governmental policies to support your religion.
Ellis Wyatt
Tanya 93 said:

A local town delayed school until next week because of the heat wave.
Some of their bus routes can take 60-90 minutes and are not air conditioned. So with heat indexes over 115 some days, they decided to delay.
Remember when school used to start after Labor Day because of the heat?
Ellis Wyatt
wxmanX said:

What about all the parts of the world that didn't?
DoitBest
S
And why then was it so hot in the 1930s?
Matt Hooper
AG
Weren't the 1970's an unusually cold decade in north America? Curious reference point.

For better or worse - I'm old enough to remember the 70's. It was an ugly decade as well - not climate related, just a general observation.
Hooper Drives the Boat
wxmanX
Greece/France/Africa/China/Japan all experienced hottest on record.

Big guberment won't solve this...technology will eventually.

B-1 83
AG
wxmanX said:

So? Two years ago was one of the coolest. It's called "weather", and there is a record broken somewhere on earth almost daily.

https://www.kut.org/energy-environment/2021-09-06/for-most-of-texas-this-summer-was-extreme-extremely-mild

Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
ShinerAggie
AG
DoitBest said:

And why then was it so hot in the 1930s?
And, to add to your point, is that compared to raw or adjusted data? (I think we all know the answer to that rhetorical question)

BenFiasco14
AG
wxmanX said:

Depending on which member of your clergy you listen to, we're past the point of no return already. So I'm not giving up my freedoms, sorry. I'll make conscious, good decisions to minimize my impact on the environment like any other responsible person.

I'm not giving up my freedoms while the non-Western world pushes forward full steam ahead. Have you ever considered that this part of a ploy to weaken the West?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
agent-maroon
AG
wxmanX said:

Hey there messenger guy. I missed the post with the data defining the temperature rise of the ocean that you previously stated was FACT.

A simple reply to this post with the value is all I need.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
JFABNRGR
AG
wxmanX said:

Greece/France/Africa/China/Japan all experienced hottest on record.

Big guberment won't solve this...technology will eventually.

Will it be the same technology that melted the ice age?
wxmanX

use google, I think you can figure it out.

Oh, wait here it is.

https://climatereanalyzer.org/clim/sst_daily/

Oh yea, here is another one.
https://www.ospo.noaa.gov/Products/ocean/sst/anomaly/

Rockdoc
AG
There is no man made climate change. But you keep trying.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.